Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Operation Rebirth: The Only easy day was yesterday Deleted Scenes

Sniffling as tears fell down her face, Jessica Lange walked over to Alexander, in his own little corner of the School Library. Alex was reading Boyd by Chrochran.. Vastly shaken as she trembled, "Alex.."

Helos looked up from his copy of the five rings as he sniffed the air..

Alexander waived his hand, "Jessica.. " Standing up looking her in the eyes, "Jessie.."

Breaking down as her tears fell, Jessica grabbed Alexander in a hug. "I.. Dad.. Mama.. I.. My.. My men.. 2006.. "

Helos stood up but was waived off by Alex..

Holding her for a minute, Alexander gentley kissed her forehead, "Jessie.."

"Uncle Alex.. Dad.. He.. the nightmare.. Mama.."

Helos went wide eyed..

Alexander takes a step back, "Jessie.."

Taking a deep breath, she looks down.. After a second Jessica stands straight up and goes to the thousand yard stare, "Stacy Joyce Colt.. Lt. colonel.. Chronal Marine Division, Commanding officer Project Terminator, John conner Protocols.... Mr. chairman..   " Looking at Helos, "Uncle Helos.. Sargent at Arms.. I have no choice but to report for direct protection detail for the chairman.. This is not my dad.. I . You were the one who dealt with Jethro Uncle Helos, not dad."

Alexander rubs his eyes, "Sit down Jes.. Stacy.." alexander sits back down, "Sit down very quickly.. Eyes are on us already.."

Sitting like an officer, "Mr. chairman.. I am so sorry we.. I had to go native in two thou.."

Alexander holds up his hand, "I have to call you Jessie.. " reaching into his back pack Alexander pulls out a red taped note book..

"I.. I have a red tape entry," Jessica/ Stacy responds making Helos sit down as Alex Raises an eye brow.. In Andros's older voice, "F#$% me.. S#$%!!!"

Jessica/ Stacy covers her mouth..

Alexander makes a few marks, "Yeap.. Family.. Definately andros's daughter.. " Narrowing his eyes at Jessica as he takes out a pen, " Deployed in.. 2004.. Suffered loss of family, but was under protection.. Are you telling me Lt. colonel that.." Alexander Pauses as the tears fall, closing the red taped notebook, "Stay near me as much as possible Jessica.. We will observe  the evidence together.. Jessica.. Tell me.. We do have a problem.. "

"Dad's dream does not match my reality Uncle Alex," Jessica swallows hard.. Seeing Alexander motion she takes a deep breath, "You see.. You were not President by election and their was no World War 3.. "

"I chose civil war," Alexander looks at a wide eye Jessica..

"Well.. You kinda blew up fort Sumter as your opening salvo," Jessica smiles.. "I thought it was pretty fireworks.. "

"Alex," A man with four stars on took a deep breath.. "Those.. Mr. chairman.. SPAWAR is gone.. All units have been assigned to you as your.. He is Dead alex"

A holographic screen showed the scenes from around the world.. Military Units were failing by the bushel..

In language spoke by organized militaries on different screen, "We have engaged the hostiles.. May day.. May day.." hundreds of units were burning and retreating..

"Mr. Senior  Tactical and Strategic Adviser.. " The Screen of a devastated New york filled the command center, "Please tell me you F#$5ing humored my conspiracy Leanings.. Because it looks like these god D@#$ Alien invaders have wiped out most of the people and are using Manhattan Island as a command base.. rufus?"

Quickly Rufus takes a deep breath, "That S#$% is spooky as F#$% alex.." A big Ready Button is brought in with the word easy on it.. "Mr. Chairman?"

"Get ready Mr. Senior Tactical and Strategic Adviser.. " Taking a deep breath, "Put me on all channels .. Hail those a$$hole number one.."

A few buttons are pushed in the command room, "Mr. chairman.. Your live.." 

"Retreat," Comes in multiple languages from the screens.. Alexander has a tear fall as he watches the military units being destroyed..

"Rufus.. Tell our Rebel leaders not another inch of ground. Attack into the enemy, Operation Blitzkrieg.. Extract The Us military , we are no longer enemies.. They are all on my team now.. Bring up ALL the Troops.." Alexander looks at an underground bunker, "Stand by My Fellow Americans.."

Rufus nods, "Alex you have everyone's undivided attention.."

Several of the screens show Well Armed mismatched troops engaging the aliens..

The major capitals and cities were in flames as human refugees were flowing out from them..

"To our alien Brothers from the stars.." Alexander took a deep breath, "I assume this has all been a huge mistake.. "On behalf of mankind.. No.. On behalf of homo..On behalf of the intelligent species of earth, I greet the People of the Way.. We come in peace.."

After a few seconds, "They heard it.. " Refus took a deep breath, "They are pounding NORAD.." A small blip appears on the screen in front of Rufus, "Norad is gone Mr. chairman.."

"Again I greet the people of the stars," Alexander stands up.. Getting a look in his eyes, "They are nothing more then bigoted housewife barbarian Animals.. Dogs on the attack.. I guess you were right, we take their females and put them in the kitchen making samiches.."

A hologram of a female looking alien appears, "BARBARIAN.. Your society's problem is that males like you get a say.. First You kill my daughter.. Then you enslave your females when they should be in charge.. Now you threaten us.. Go make your own D@#$ food you backwards monkey!"

"So you do understand us.. " Alex took a deep breath, "I was just trying to get your attention.. Your an.."

"No negotiations.. Your people will be wiped from the galaxy.. You possess time travel.. Your intelligent species will cut from the great garden.. Like the insects you are," the alien female growls..

"Mr. chairman forces are coming our way," rufus growls..

"So their can be no peace.. US versus you.." Alexander leaned forward, "Your no different then any other bully I have dealt with.. Very well.." Alexander has a drone one him recording and broadcasting, "I hereby assume command of earth's military forces.. As is custom, I must demonstrate a show of force.. "

Rufus gets a nod from Alexander, " Mr. chairman.." Rufus looks at the Alien female, "Time to roast some alien B#$%^es.."

"Like you barbarians can," The alien female commander disappears as Rufus hits the easy button...

A technician speaks, "Sir.. New York city is.." Cheers come from the whole facility as three mushroom clouds appear on the screen, "Gone.. Esitmates are coming in.."

"We caught about seventy five percent of their forces mid re-arming and fueling, "Rufus looks at the screens.. "Mr. chairman.. Everyone is getting confirmation.. It wont be.."

"Alex," andros's voice fills the air.. "God D@#$.. Mr. Chairman.. We.. Your buddy online.. Sir, he has been runing operation batman.."

Rufus hits the conntrols, "Mr. Secretary.."

"We retreated from Pendalton.. We are in Vail.. Mr. STaSa.... We can arm the whole god D@#$ military and then F#$%ing some.." andros walked over to a man with a cane, "This is wallace.. his buddy Cross.."

"Vincent," Alexander smiles.. "Lt. Commander Wallace.. Supply report.."

"Not to toot our own horns Mr. chairman.. We can outfit and feed the whole of the US, Olmec, Sea Peoples, and Canadians.. Mr. Chairman.. We stand with freemen.."

Rufus is bringing up a list, "Holy.. I can fight the Alien bastards.. This is ungodly.."

"Sir," the technician takes a deep breath.. "Russia, China, Great Britian, JApan, and.. S#$% sir.. Everyone sees the supplies list sir.. They wish to speak with the chairman about a unified front against.." Tears fell down the technicians facce.. "Against the people of the way.."

"Mr. chairman," Rufus points to a beaten looking man's hologram..

"You .. You F#$%ing bastard.." The dejected man had armed men show on the hologram, "You have destroy our democracy.."

"No Mr. Acting President.. You bastards did that a long time ago.. The Second American Civil War is officially over.. My men have assumed direct command Mr. President.. " Taking a deep breath, "Rufus is sending a list out.. these men will be shot on sight.. The women will be taken into custody.." Seeing rufus's face, "We send them to victoria.. The human race and other two species so to speak, faces extinction.. Every F#$%ing womb that can be saved will be..  As for you.."

"Just shoot me traitor," The Former Acting President looke down..

"No.. You were a god d#$% good secretary of the interior.. Mr. Secretary.. The people of the united states need to be feed.. And medical supplies must get delivered.. Rufus cant do it by himself.. In fact I am stealing about a third of your staff and friends.."

The former President looked up, "Alex.. That is not how you.."

Scenes of Americans looking at the holograms surrounnd the former acting president with hope in their eyes..

"They know they will be starving in days if not already.." Rufus took a deep breath, "Mr. Secretary of the Interior.. I am sending you the list of supplies and what we think everyone has and does not.. you have ten minutes to get me back what needs to go where.."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Operation Rebirth: The Only easy day was yesterday Deleted Scenes - by Armonica_Templar - 07-09-2016, 06:39 PM