Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Operation Rebirth: The Only easy day was yesterday Deleted Scenes
Author's note
(this might still go iin)

It is saturday december 8,2012

The boys with jessica have gone clothes shopping

Andros has managed to get to the martial arts tournament

Alexander has told andros he needs a distraction.. At the your going straight to a black site level

With tears of joy in his face Andros hugs Alex

andros mentions these kids are bred trust the Chinese took from korea and vietnam
Its a fair fight

The mall strip dojo andros is part of has been eliminated

except for Andros who has not had his first match

In the first match Andros walks up acting drunk
Before the Sensei can stop him, the first match starts

To their shook, andros deploys drunken kung fu

Big Juan makes the comment in awe he was going to teach the three musketeers drunken Kung Fu to defend themselves..

Now match two

Big Juan looked at Andros and Returned the bow, "Eye of the Tiger Sensei.." The roar of an a very large African Lion comes from Andros making the other participants pause..

The next  match finished as the Kids in the Dojo are cleared away from Andros by Bill..

"Andros," big Juan looks at him wide eyed.. "Its. How?"

"I have been watching you warm up Sensei.Also, I have been watching copies of Jackie Chan's drunken master for years.. Jethro is WAY bigger then me. Did I do it right Big Juan," andros fakes innocence in his nine year old voice.. "We have been practicing for a few years.."

Big Juan Watches Andros's previous opponent try to stand up.. the other Kid falls to the ground with the doctor missing him.. Big Juan smiles, "You are the last member of our Dojo in this competition.."

Bill walks back over, "Mr. Colt.. You cant see out of the White belt around your eyes.."

"I can hear them Sensie.." Andros answers in his nine year old voice, "They stink to.." Andros looks at several of the Trust kids from his dojo, "Like Gretchen did when she saw my black Reclusia.."

The trust kids start whispering to each other..

"Andros.."

"Hilton.." bill looks at the navajo trust kid, "Give Andros breathing room.."

One of the Adults sniffs the Air as he walks up, "Mr. Colt.." the older man bows to Andros, "Honored member of the Kean bloodline.. "

Andros returns the bow, "Mr. hilton's dad. Big Bear Hilton. The idiot on thee ground tried the same crap Jethro did.. I am not in trouble am I.. I mean.."

Hilton put his arm around Andros, "Far from it Kean.. Can you keep them busy?"

Andros smiles accepting the friendship, "Your not mad about your friends.. I mean.."

Hilton went to one knee, " Andros.. Jethro was a complete Idiot.. They should have known their opponent. they attacked you littleman.. " Hilton Motions for several of the other Trust kids to come over, "Your next opponent.. Is from Brazil.. Do you know what style of martial arts he will use."

"Its that Dance crap," andros fakes a look on his face.. " I am going to be fighting her.. Recie I think is her name eventually.. She is good."

"Focus Andros.. One Fight at a time," Big Juan nods to hilton.. "Now.. Drunken master.."

Andros's voice goes older, "Is about flexibility and battlefield adaptation.."

The Referree motions andros and the other competitor to the Ring as Hilton's father is on the phone.

The rules are explained as Bill and Big Juan take a deep breath..

Once the Andros and the other kid bow, His opponent immediately starts moving..

Andros looks at several of the woman around the place and starts singing in Wendigo..

As Andros starts a war dance, the Brazilian kid pauses as the sounds of drums and guitar come from andros..

Hilton falls over backwards and starts backing up in fear, "Thats.. Thats.. DAD!"

Big Bear drops his phone, "the.. the.. The War Dance of the Skinwalkers!!"

A slightly plump black woman is smiling evilly singing in Navajo with Andros, "Its the eye of the Tiger.."

Big Bear looks around and sees several of the woman around singing with Andros..

Picking up the phone as she speaks in navajo, "Mr. Hilton.. You dropped your Phone.."

Shaking Big bear takes his phone..

Andros keeps singing  as the Brazilian kid goes down face first.. 

"You.. He," big Bear is wide eyed.. "Your not.. Not Navajo.. that is the language of the great beast Mr. colt is singing.."

The Black lady smiles as she stays in Navajo, "How provincial.. We are a multicultural Organization.." Seeing Andros awarded a point, "We do not know how Mr. Colt knows.. We can say we are very proud.. Tell the elders when you call them that the Matriarch of the Colt Tribe will be speaking with them shortly.." Pointing at a camera recording the events, "She is watching.. From what we understand Mr. colt is up for his age of ascension rites.. Littleman has his first kills, has chosen his mates, and now proves via direct combat his worthiness. Tell the elders she is demanding full tribal recognition of him per the treaty.."

Big Bear slowly backs away when he bumps into another mother sing eye of the tiger with Andros..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Operation Rebirth: The Only easy day was yesterday Deleted Scenes - by Armonica_Templar - 06-19-2016, 09:21 PM