Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Operation Rebirth: The Only easy day was yesterday Deleted Scenes
Author's note:
I decided to reference this incident instead of using it

So far, Andros woke up in class after not feeling good
The trust is learning that it was NOT a dream

He has spent the first half of the day hunting down Jethro's friends and allies

"You little S@#$'s think you can hunt us down.. Trick me and Jack into putting eric into the hospital," Julius knocked the trey of food out of Alexander's hand.. "What is the future Leader of the Free world going to do.. Call his navy buddy.. Well Mr. President of the United states.. Please like white trash like you will ever become something.. The little conspiracy theorist.."

The Stronger and bigger kids surrounded Alex and Helos..

"What was it Diana said.. Thats right, Andros is bragging he is a soldier.. After I beat your A$$ you need to remind him.. The NAvy is full of p#$$ies.. its why I am going to make you say Army strong and then maim you.." Julius laughs, "Then we are going to take your money.. Might visit your mother tonight.."

Surrounded Alexander took a deep breath as he looked down.. something clicked in Alexander's head and he looked up in defiance, "F#$% you Julius!!!"

An older man in an army uniform walked over, "That is after school detention Mr. Macer.. Mr. Smithson.. And pick up the food you dropped.. god you three losers.. Where is Andros?"

Five kids came running into the filling cafateria, "Sargent Heinson... Andros.." Out of breathe holding a broken arm, "Jack.. He got Jack.. He is singing old songs as he attacks we.. We cant stop him!  He has snapped.. He has to be trust.."

The Sargent starts to speak when the sounds of the battle hymn of the republic fills the cafateria..

"...Where the grapes of wrath are stored.. Macer has loosed the faithful lightening of his terrible swift sword.. Freedom's truth is marching.. Marching on..." Drums softly play as The Sargent is wide eyed as the words to the battle hymn of the republic play..

"This is bulls$%^.." Julius goes to reach for alex..

A loud crack fills the air with a window busting as Julius's hand seems to explode..

The Sargent starts to move till he sees a red dot cross his eyes, "God D@#$ !!"

"Their is a red dot on the middle of your forehead," Alexander is wide eyed as he sees the Majority of the kids bow their heads.. 

They all go to one knee and put their wrist up.. Several start begging Alex for mercy, "We are not with Jethro. Please Alex we were just kidding..."

Helos is awed as he sees all the kids on their knee's. "Alex.."

Alex stands over the downed Julius, "You were saying something.." Alexander stands on the remains of Julius's hand, "All of you except the sargent empty your pockets.. I want all your phones, bank cards, rings, necklaces, and anything of value.. NOW!!!!"

Shaking the kids start tossing stuff on the middle of the floor..

One of the trust kids starts to move and then falls as her kneecap is gone.. The red light moves back on the sargent..

"Helos.. I.. I know some of these people are not the same.." Cold Bloodily Alex calmly takes several treys from different kids on their knees, "The ones like you give back their stuff.. The Rest.. Will stand as we eat in peace for the first time in years.."

"You.. You have known for some time, " Helos looks down.. "I.. I.. I did not mean to withhold infor.."

"Helos," Alex smiles.. "We have been in session since this morning.. Starfleet regulation 46- A is in effect.. "

The Sargent growls, "He will not get away with this.."

The kids are shaking in fear as Alexander sees several of the kids get their stuff back.. Helos walks over with a huge pile in his shirt, "S@#$ Alex.." 

Alex's phone rings making him look weirdly..

Hail to the Chief fills the very quiet Lunchroom.. taking out his phone after thirty seconds, "A message for julius it appears.." Alex starts eating.. "You b@#$% boy.. Pass me my F#$%ing milk I am thirsty."

Shaking, one of the kids still in submission moves as he stays out of the red lights line on the sargent. An extra milk is sat in front of Alex..

"Helos.. these pricks have just bought us lunch.. Pick what ever you want.."

Helos takes several treys as their owners all look away.. He then grabs packed lunches piling the treys in front of him..

Alexander reads the message, "It appears Sargent that the Navy wishes to speak with you outside. Said for you to bring Julius and that cu$% with the knee issue outside.. No one else is involved." Alexander takes one sip of the milk.. He then throws it at one of the trust, "I want yours B#$%^!!!"

Shaking the Sargent growls, "I am not.."

"Apparently your daughter is unaccounted for Sargent.. Like Darius, Amelia, and Mrs. Ortiz," alexander smiles as he takes a sip of the milk.. "I came in peace.. All of us could have been friends.. Now.. You have chosen your lot. You have F@#$ed with me for the last time."

Messages In This Thread
Operation Rebirth: The Only easy day was yesterday Deleted Scenes - by Armonica_Templar - 06-18-2016, 10:28 PM