Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Operation Rebirth: The Only easy day was yesterday Deleted Scenes

Inside a bank of of america

A backhand knocks a woman to the ground, "Tora .. " The man takes off his mask as a tall blonde stands back up over the guard, "Tora Frost.. You are the last surviving child of the Director of the Franklin Trust.. We are robbing the F#$%ing bank.. You are a daft little princess.."

Tora Growls, "Billy.. "

"This is Lt. Yar of the Dallas Police Department.. We have the building surrounded.. Lets Talk," The police officer speaks through a bull horn.

Tears fall down Tora's face as billy continues, "What the F#$% do you think is gonna happen.. Your white knight is gonna come rushinng in and save you.." Billy laughs as two others walk up and down the hostages lined up against the wall.. " Tora.. We can fight our way out we are Trust.."

"This ends now Billy," Tora growls as billly ponits his gun at her..

"High ho silver Away," A very loud voice comes from from outside..

"What the F#$%," Lt. Yar's voice comes over the bullhorn..

William Tell's overture fills the Air and enters the bank..

Billy stops and turns towards a window as the music seems to get louder..

"This is an active crime scene you will," Yar yells at a man on an armored white horse charging straight at the bank..

The moderned armored man fires at at a window as the horse zig zags .. A few seconds later the two circle around as the horse clears a cop car..

"F#$% me," Billy turns and looks at Tora as the armored man and Armored horse clear a way into the building..

As the stunned bank robbers all freeze the Armored man jumps off the horse, "Hello Tora..I missed you.."

Tora Frost stands stunned.. After a few seconds, "Andros Nicodemus Colt.. I.. The music.. I.."

"I would not leave my Tora in this S#$%.."

The music stops as Billy speaks, "Mr. Colt..." Billy and the other Trust bank robbers lower their weapons, "You.. F#$5 me.. I am glad your.."

Andros Kicks billy right in the nuts making him go straight to the ground. Andros Flips up on top ofastanding table, "My Tora.."

A loud lionesses growls fills the bank..

The bank manager stands up, "Honored Mr. colt.. Greg Kean.. Fourth Gen Pleblian.. If I may.." Turning to the one of the armed thugs pointing agun at him now, "Honored Patrician.. The head patrician fighter of my bloodline is present.. Do you want to be Jethro'd?"

The armed masked thug lowers his weapon, "Pleblian if he was not here.."

Andros lands behind the thug and sniffs at him..

"Billy," Greg helps his one of his employee's up.. "Mr. colt has challenged you for the Daughter of Director Frost herself.. How do you answer.."

Picking up his gun, "You.." 

Billy stops when one of the thugs puts a gun to the back of Billy's head, "Dude.. that is the Grandson of Andros Nicodemus Kean.. He has challenged you for Tora.. Answer!"

Lower his gun, "F#$% you.. You can have the C#$% Whore.. I yield.."

Tora swallows hard as Andros looks at her, "Mr. Colt.. I.. I .."

Andros takes her hand and kisses it..

Billy goes to move and is hit by the horse's foot, sending him into a wall..

The other thugs have a worried look on thier faces..

Andros's Phone rings.. He looks down at the number.. Answering it with a look on his face, "Hello Helga.."

"Mr. colt.. " A woman's voice sounds very pissed, "I want to be clear I do not approve of any attempts you intend to make towards my daug...."

Tora takes the phone, "F#$% you mother.. I will see and F#$% who I want to.."

Lt. Yar's voice comes in," we are gonna give you ten minutes to surrender." 

Andros looks at the thugs caught in the middle, "Can The Kean Bloodline count your loyalty.. I will lead you out of here.. Greg.. Take the Hostages into the bank vault so the cops do not accidently shoot them.."

"Mr. colt," the Thugs look at the one that was closest to billy.. "Can you get us out of here?"

There is an armored truck that was making a delivery.. Kill no one," Andros pts his hand on the thug's shoulder.. "I have a plan.."

andros plays with the controls on his arm..

One of the thugs looks out a window as the hostages quickly start listening.. After a few seconds, I see several drones.." He looks back at Andros, "They.. They are dropping canisters.."

"CS gas.. It will drop norms but only is an irritant minor .."

Tora is doe eyes as she bites her bottom lip, "It wont afffect Trust.. Andros you a zero gen it will blind you.."

"God D@#$ it Tora," helga's voice rages.. "You robbed a bank.. Do you know how hard it.."

Greg walks over, "Madam Director.. Greg Kean .. Pleblian of the Kean bloodline.. We have this handled.. Please refer to Olivia Kean on this matter.."

Andros helps up the gaurd, "Idiot.." andros hands him a side arm, "You bravely took billy into custody.." 

the guard  is shaking as andros takes out his cuffs .. 

"Freeze..."

"John," greg walks over.. "Help Mr. colt take billy into custody.. He is with corporate.."

Confused the guard looks at the manager..

"Corporate Security," Greg smiles.. "Helga is on the board of directors John.. She does not want this test of security public.."

"Thats right," Helga Frost spoke.. "Your pension is at stake John.. "

John immediately levels the gun on billy, "Mr. Colt.. I got this man sir.."

Andros nods to John, Careful if he wakes up.. Shoot him firts in the leg.. Then if he moves again in the head.. Make it clear.. Bank of America thanks you.." Andros help Tora up on the horse, "I will provide a distraction.. Do not fire on the cops.. Run.. The vehicle can be ditched.. Take the cash from the vehicle.. " Looking at Greg, "We are coordinating our efforts with the DoHS.. Sorry greg, above your paygrade.."

the horse neighs at Andros..

"And you.." Andros glares at the horse as he speaks in a weird voice similar to the neigh.. "Quit being a B#$% sargent.. We are are a military command.. I run a tight ship.."

The horse snorts at Andros..

"Is the mean Patrician picking on your girl," Tora pets the horses maine..

The horse leans into it and snorts at Andros..

"I promised you battle.. You got it.. Now can we get out out of here.." the horse moves sideways and wont let Andros on, "Really.. Fine but tora better not get hurt or its the glue factory.."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Operation Rebirth: The Only easy day was yesterday Deleted Scenes - by Armonica_Templar - 07-08-2017, 10:12 PM