Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to Spot a Liar - Verbal and Body Clues
Kevin Shipp, a recovering CIA agent, goes over the psychological and verbal clues to look for when someone is lying. 
He says this is the second video in his series, but I couldn't find the first one.  (Maybe you can find it if you'd like to hear it.)
He says there will be more to follow. If I see them, I'll post them here as they become available.

I've always loved psychology and learning about human behavior, so this was very interesting to me.
I learned a lot about human behavior in a course I took in college, and then learned more about deceptive behaviors in my training where I used to work. I find it fascinating.

There are many good videos on YT that teach people what to look for, but Kevin teaches this course to other high-level officials, so I thought he would be a good instructor for you.

Messages In This Thread
How to Spot a Liar - Verbal and Body Clues - by Mystic Wanderer - 03-23-2019, 06:42 PM
RE: How to Spot a Liar - Verbal and Body Clues - by Wallfire - 03-24-2019, 10:39 AM
RE: How to Spot a Liar - Verbal and Body Clues - by Wallfire - 03-25-2019, 01:19 PM