Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is Behind Censoring Information about V...
I leave out the word "vaccines" in my title because, as of today, that word will hide the title, or have it removed all together, in search engines.
You see, Big Pharma doesn't want you to learn the dangers in vaccines. They don't want you to learn that only 2 ingredients in over 20+ ingredients have been studied; they don't want you to know that they paid off the lab researchers to only report what they tell them to report.  And it goes on and on.

Now, Facebook and You Tube are removing any information from their sites that have to do with vaccines. They are calling it "misinformation". 

I urge each of you, especially if you have young kids or grandchildren, to watch this short video below while you can. Then go watch the series titled "VAXXED" before it is taken down.  If you want to know the truth about vaccines, take it from people who haven't been paid off to lie to you; people who have lived with the devastating results of what these shots did to them or their children.

DO IT NOW.

Messages In This Thread
Who is Behind Censoring Information about V... - by Mystic Wanderer - 03-14-2019, 04:49 PM
RE: Who is Behind Censoring Information about V... - by Wallfire - 03-14-2019, 05:51 PM