Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Does anyone use essential oils???
(01-22-2019, 08:11 AM)guohua Wrote: @"senona", @"Mystic Wanderer" , @"Ninurta" 
Coconut is Great used in any form, the coconut water is great for drinking and the coconut skin is good for you.
I'll add this for Coconut Oil.
 Published studies in medical journals show that coconut products provide a wide range of health benefits including the following:

Anti-viral, Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal/yeast, Anti-parasitic: treats influenza, respiratory infections, urinary tract infections, gum disease, ringworm, athlete’s foot, thrush, diaper rash, tapeworms and lice.

Boosts energy and endurance, enhancing physical and athletic performance; it also helps relieve symptoms associated with chronic fatigue syndrome.

Promotes better absorption of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.

Helps relieve symptoms and reduce health risks associated with diabetes by improves insulin secretion and utilization of blood glucose.

Reduces symptoms associated with pancreatitis by relieves stress on pancreas and enzyme systems of the body.

Helps protect against osteoporosis and other bone disorders by improving calcium and magnesium absorption

Reduces inflammation and supports tissue healing and repair.

Boosts immune system function.

Is heart healthy: Improves cholesterol ratio reducing risk of heart disease, and protects against atherosclerosis.

Functions as an Antioxidant, protecting the body from harmful free radicals that promote premature aging and degenerative disease.  It does not deplete the body’s antioxidant reserves like other oils do.

Helps treat and prevent obesity and overweight problems: Is lower in calories than all other fats and actually promotes weight loss by increasing metabolic rate, being utilized by the body to produce energy rather than being stored as body fat like many other dietary fats.

Supports the natural ph/chemical balance of the skin, softens skin and helps relieve dryness and flaking, prevents wrinkles, sagging skin, and age spots, promotes healthy complexion, provides UV protection from the sun, promotes healthy looking hair and controls dandruff.

Has no harmful or discomforting side effects and is completely non-toxic to humans.

One of my favorite properties of coconut oil in particular is that it is very heat stable, making it an excellent cooking oil for high temperatures. Coconut oil resists creating high-heat carcinogens, meaning you can cook with it at higher temperatures without poisoning your food as often happens with corn oil, soybean oil or other cheap, low-end vegetable oils.  

Also, because of its stability, it is slow to oxidize and thus resistant to rancidity, lasting up to two years at room temperature.

Coconut oil was once mistakenly believed to be unhealthy because of its high saturated fat content, but now, it’s reputation has been fully-redeemed.  
It was discovered that the fat in coconut oil is different from most all other fats and possesses healing properties way beyond that of any other dietary oil.

JMHO

Oh you don't have to sell me, I am a firm believer in coconut oil.

I cannot live without it anymore, it has become a part of my daily life.

It has so many health benefits, both internally as well as externally.
Love it!!

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
Does anyone use essential oils??? - by senona - 01-22-2019, 03:11 AM
RE: Does anyone use essential oils??? - by guohua - 01-22-2019, 04:04 AM
RE: Does anyone use essential oils??? - by senona - 01-22-2019, 06:00 AM
RE: Does anyone use essential oils??? - by senona - 01-22-2019, 06:23 AM
RE: Does anyone use essential oils??? - by senona - 01-22-2019, 06:26 AM
RE: Does anyone use essential oils??? - by senona - 01-23-2019, 03:56 AM
RE: Does anyone use essential oils??? - by guohua - 01-22-2019, 08:11 AM
RE: Does anyone use essential oils??? - by senona - 01-23-2019, 04:04 AM
RE: Does anyone use essential oils??? - by guohua - 01-22-2019, 08:17 AM