Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Does anyone use essential oils???
Quote:For pain and cancer prevention I take Hemp oil. Same effects of CBD oil, but tastes better.  It's good for a number of different things too, including dementia, seizures, and anxiety. 

The website, Revive Oils, has some Hemp oil that was pretty reasonable. I've read good things about that. 
Will order some next time for sure.

Quote:I have Iodine for the thyroid too. I get mine from the Info Wars Store, called Survival Shield X-2.  

I may not follow Alex anymore, but I can say they do sell some of the best products s. I've found. You have to be careful when buying iodine to ingest into the body, so be careful when choosing a product. Follow label direction

I do use that now.

The taste reminds me of when I was a kid and had to use Anbesol (sp?) on cankersores that I got from my braces rubbing the inside of my cheeks/gums.
Talk about flash back city. LOL (when I put in 9 oz of water)

Quote:As of the past couple of years, I've taken colloidal silver for inflammation, or anything that would require an antibiotic (prescribed by a doctor).  I tell them to keep their pharmaceuticals, I prefer the "natural" route. 

Some people mix it with a liquid, but I just take a full-strength dropper full. It absorbs into the bloodstream quicker and better to put it under your tongue instead of down the throat. It's good for a large number of things, not just inflammation.  You can look it up to see everything it does. It's even good for toothaches; place a few drops directly on the tooth or around the gum.

This here ^^^^^^  is what I want to learn more about.

One of the health groups I belong to on FB, sells the machine to where one can make their own CS.
Pretty interesting actually.

Something I am seriously considering, but time is an issue for me  (as you all know too well)  being as they say it may take several hours to make.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
Does anyone use essential oils??? - by senona - 01-22-2019, 03:11 AM
RE: Does anyone use essential oils??? - by guohua - 01-22-2019, 04:04 AM
RE: Does anyone use essential oils??? - by senona - 01-22-2019, 06:00 AM
RE: Does anyone use essential oils??? - by senona - 01-22-2019, 06:23 AM
RE: Does anyone use essential oils??? - by senona - 01-22-2019, 06:26 AM
RE: Does anyone use essential oils??? - by senona - 01-23-2019, 03:56 AM
RE: Does anyone use essential oils??? - by guohua - 01-22-2019, 08:11 AM
RE: Does anyone use essential oils??? - by senona - 01-23-2019, 04:04 AM
RE: Does anyone use essential oils??? - by guohua - 01-22-2019, 08:17 AM
RE: Does anyone use essential oils??? - by senona - 01-23-2019, 04:01 AM