Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Does anyone use essential oils???
I've also been seeing lots about essential oils, different ones for different things.  I haven't ordered any because I learned some of them can be poisonous to cats; don't know about dogs.  These are the ones used in aroma containers that sends steam into the air. Many of my friends swear by the oils. Maybe when I get rid of my cats soon I can try some.

As of the past couple of years, I've taken colloidal silver for inflammation, or anything that would require an antibiotic (prescribed by a doctor).  I tell them to keep their pharmaceuticals, I prefer the "natural" route.
Some people mix it with a liquid, but I just take a full-strength dropper full. It absorbs into the bloodstream quicker and better to put it under your tongue instead of down the throat. It's good for a large number of things, not just inflammation.  You can look it up to see everything it does. It's even good for toothaches; place a few drops directly on the tooth or around the gum.

For pain and cancer prevention I take Hemp oil. Same effects of CBD oil, but tastes better.  It's good for a number of different things too, including dementia, seizures, and anxiety.

I have all kinds of natural products on hand, but I don't take them everyday, as I should. One being Selenium. It's good for a healthy thyroid and immune system.
I have Iodine for the thyroid too. I get mine from the Info Wars Store, called Survival Shield X-2.   I may not follow Alex anymore, but I can say they do sell some of the best products I've found. You have to be careful when buying iodine to ingest into the body, so be careful when choosing a product. Follow label directions.

I take Vitamin D and Magnesium, which everyone needs today because our bodies no longer make sufficient amounts from the crappy food we buy in stores. It's also very important to use in the winter when we're not getting as much sun.

When I start feeling low on energy, I take Vitamin B-12. It always gives me a boost of energy. I take one dropper full.

I use garlic pills and Omega3 Krill Oil to lower cholesterol.

And then, of course, I have turmeric in my spice shelf. I sprinkle it on my salads mostly. It really does make a difference in joint pain.

I just bought a bottle of Detox Burn Xtreme to rid my body of the toxins that we're exposed to from chemtrails, GMO foods, etc.
I haven't started on them yet; I keep forgetting.  Shame on me!  But, in my defense, I've only had them sitting here for 3 days.

I have more things in my "natural" medicine shelf, but I only listed the ones I take on a fairly regular basis.

Two years ago I was in need of a knee replacement. I had to use a walker to get around. After starting on these natural remedies, my knee is almost healed on it's own. I get around pretty well these days with no help from a walker, and my pain level (on a scale of 1 - 10 ) has gone from a 9  down to around a 2 on most days. I'm enjoying being able to walk longer distances as time passes too.

I hope this helps. tinybiggrin

Messages In This Thread
Does anyone use essential oils??? - by senona - 01-22-2019, 03:11 AM
RE: Does anyone use essential oils??? - by guohua - 01-22-2019, 04:04 AM
RE: Does anyone use essential oils??? - by senona - 01-22-2019, 06:00 AM
RE: Does anyone use essential oils??? - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-22-2019, 04:34 AM
RE: Does anyone use essential oils??? - by senona - 01-22-2019, 06:23 AM
RE: Does anyone use essential oils??? - by senona - 01-22-2019, 06:26 AM
RE: Does anyone use essential oils??? - by senona - 01-23-2019, 03:56 AM
RE: Does anyone use essential oils??? - by guohua - 01-22-2019, 08:11 AM
RE: Does anyone use essential oils??? - by senona - 01-23-2019, 04:04 AM
RE: Does anyone use essential oils??? - by guohua - 01-22-2019, 08:17 AM
RE: Does anyone use essential oils??? - by senona - 01-23-2019, 04:01 AM
RE: Does anyone use essential oils??? - by senona - 01-23-2019, 03:58 AM
RE: Does anyone use essential oils??? - by senona - 01-23-2019, 03:50 AM
RE: Does anyone use essential oils??? - by senona - 01-23-2019, 04:25 AM
RE: Does anyone use essential oils??? - by senona - 01-23-2019, 04:28 AM