Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Operation Rebirth: Phone Booths, Deloreans, And Particle Accelorators

"Sargent Korrel," A man with two bars spoke.. "You better F#$%ing prey to god no one changes their story.."

"Captain.." the Sargent stood in front of a group of Marines, "Their is no need for the Commadant to lock down Paris Island.. We are the most secured facility in teh Marine corps.. As for that stupid C@#$.. She put herself out to be hurt.."

Behind them a man in fatigues speaks on com device with his back turned, "I would be there my second favorite whore.. The F@#$ing Commandant locked down the base.. No one in no one out, even with me being a Colonel I am stuck the F#$% here.. Even the graduates are stuck here.. I will see if I can pull some strings and get him home on leave a little extra time..  I still cant believe My Corps is afraid and All because of a F@#$tard sailor.." After a response with laughter, "I know sexy.. I cant wait to see you.. You would be very proud of your nephew.. He is a good man.. "

On of the Privates closed his eyes and took a deep Breath when he heard the slight tone of voice from the response.. Several of the private all went very still and wide eye.. In a Creole laden accented voice, "No.." the Private shook his head and came to a very tight stand at attention

"Korrel.. Babysit these men.. Keep em sharp," The Captain walked by the man in conversation.. "Colonel," he called out to the man with his back turned on a com.. 

The colonel waived his hand absentmindedly making the Captain nod as he walked off..

Korrel shook his head, "F@#$ing cunt thinks I am afraid of her .." Stopping he gets in the Privates face, "You have a staring problem Recruit Amos.. You F#$%ing Klans retard.."

The Colonel sees that the Sargent is by himself with the marines and turns around..

All of the Recruits swallow hard and come to attention..

Private Amos balls up his fist, "You sir tried to Rape My auntie Austin.. You are going to get F#$%ed up.. Better watch your back.. Dead Man walking.."

With Anger in his face, "You F#$%ing bayou boy think I cant take you.." The Sargent steps back and draws an imaginary line on thee cement, "I told you mother F#$%s if any of you think you can take me Step forward.. their is no rank here.. " Seeing none of the Privates moving, "Private I am telling you to be a man.. Your Auntie is a slut.. She tried to come onto me.. In the middle of an operation.. Her husband is a f#$%ing idiot.. Why if he was here I would stomp a mudhole in his a$$.."

The Privates all have thousand yard stares..

Val Kilmers voice comes from right by the Sargents left ear, "I'll be your huckleberry.."

Sargent Korrel freezes and stares forward as the man from thee com line steeps forward, "Hold these Private Amos.." 

"Uncle andros," Private Amos swallows hard.. Seeing the look on Andros's face, " Good afternoon Rear Admiral Colt.."

As the Private takes the Cap and silver perched eagle, "I am officially a colonel in the Florida Militia.." 

"F#$% you sir.. " Sargent Korrel goes down from a viscous side kick to his face..

"Now lets discuss what is going to happen to you.." Andros circles the Sargent, "So your Carter's boy.. You made this personal.. Well I will let you know I did shove that urinal cake in your dad's mouth on December seventh.. He cried like a little B#$%^ as his two friends beat him like a dog.. Get the F#$% up you trust p@$$%#.."

A siren goes off around the base...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Operation Rebirth: Phone Booths, Deloreans, And Particle Accelorators - by Armonica_Templar - 06-09-2016, 12:41 AM