Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Operation Rebirth: Phone Booths, Deloreans, And Particle Accelorators

"He spent hours showing Abigail pictures on the mantle," Austin sat with a cup of Coffee.. She looked at the hologram that was looking out in the living room," Why are you crying ABIGAIL?"

"Dad is so happy.. He.. He changed my name," The woman in Joyce Parker's body smiled.. "We did it Dad.. She is so lucky.. Our family has grown so large.." Looking at Austin, "He loves you.. That will be your source of problems.. "

"What do you mean Abigail," austin stood and walked over to the kitchen doorway?

"I am still your mother," Abigail responded..  "Most men would have told you to F#$% off.. Nope.. Dad is a stubborn Son of a B#$%.."

Austin is very quiet..

"You will need to learn About Navajo history.." Sighing," Darling dear it is your weakness.. How the F#$% you beat out much better women then you I will never know.."

"Thanks for the support mom," Austin narrows her eyes.. "God.. You are an evil B#$%^.."

The older Abigail laughs evilly, "Not as slow as we used to be are we darling daughter.. Seriously.. Why does dad love you? I was kinda hoping Nana Macer and him would get married?"

Austin narrows her eyes as she sits back down, "It has taken me some time.. You do know I can see what happened now.. Like your offer on prom morning.. Your not curious, but jealous.. That is the real reason you have a problem with me.."

"Yes.." Abigail looks into the living room, "What.. You expected me to deny I love him? your a greedy B#$%^ daughter of mine.."

Austin was silent as she almost stuttered..

"You see baby girl.." Abigail thinks better, "You died in his arms.. I know you still have not forgiven me for what happened to you.. I did not know.. I messed up.. I thought I had killed the person in the records who did that crap.."

"I have been meaning to ask you.. I remember the incident with Little Nico.." austin has a partially hopeful look on her face, "My other littleman is in the faded Galaxy.. Trying to find a ghost that may or may not have followed him back.."

"Austin the research shows that my energy matrix has subsumed your mothers.. If she is in here.. Well she is a complete part of me.." Abigail looks at her 'daughter', "For instance several of my favorite foods and drinks are disgusting to me now.. I want them but they make me physically gag.."

Austin looks down as she sipps her coffee..

"You will be a good mother," Abigial says as she sighs.. "It takes time growing up.. My dad, your littleman took decades.. Yes the Regina in my iteration of time was there for him.. She wasnt this time.. We both hurt him not meaning.. I heard your vows Littleone.. The ones you and F#$%ing Mrs. Renova read to my dad.. "

Austin sips her coffee, "You were there?"

"We would not have missed that for the world.. Besides, Stacy made sure I saw it," Abigail shook her head.. "You really need to make peace with her Austin.. She loves you.."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Operation Rebirth: Phone Booths, Deloreans, And Particle Accelorators - by Armonica_Templar - 06-05-2016, 04:16 AM