Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get Ready for World-Wide Activation...
I have backed President Trump in 99% of everything he's done and is still trying to do, but I can't back him on this. I posted in his Tweet telling him so.

If anyone here, or out there lurking, has a Twitter account, please go voice your opinion about the dangers of 5G in his thread. And if you don't know, go do some in-depth research.  It's really, really, dangerous to the human body!

Quote:Donald J. Trump‏ Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago

I want 5G, and even 6G, technology in the United States as soon as possible. It is far more powerful, faster, and smarter than the current standard. American companies must step up their efforts, or get left behind. There is no reason that we should be lagging behind on.........
....something that is so obviously the future. I want the United States to win through competition, not by blocking out currently more advanced technologies. We must always be the leader in everything we do, especially when it comes to the very exciting world of technology!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/stat...9713420288

Messages In This Thread
RE: Get Ready for World-Wide Activation... - by Wallfire - 10-03-2018, 12:57 PM
RE: Get Ready for World-Wide Activation... - by Mystic Wanderer - 02-21-2019, 08:04 PM
RE: Get Ready for World-Wide Activation... - by Wallfire - 02-21-2019, 09:23 PM