Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This may interest some of you
@"Ninurta" 
Quote:It IS a little slow, as it has to route your communications through several servers distributed around the world to hide you actual location, but there are situations where the trade-off is worth the hassle.

Mr. G. here, yes that is one of the Great features, you're very well hidden as far as your IP address and Country location is concerned. 
I don't use Linux, but we have a laptop that is dedicated for use with the Deep Web & Dark net.
I, not so much my wife have an (extreme) encrypted email contact point there, Why, simple like @Ninutra stated, there are countries that have very rigid and Very Well Censored, Monitored and Extremely Intrusive internet controls.
I have contacts from my shadowy past that I am still in contact with.
As an example of this, yesterday @Ninurta made a comment:
Quote:I've used military-grade thermite, and I'd bet dollars against donuts that Mr. G has, too. Never heard of "nanothermite", but that don't mean much by itself - there are lots of things that exist which I've never heard of, so it might really be a thing.
My wifes reply: (from me)
Quote:He's never heard of Nanothermite either and will make contact tomorrow with someone he knows for a Fact it there is such a thing as Nanothermite.

(He'll be using the dark.net to contact an old friend of his)
I had the answer reply at 04:10 AM our time this morning, the answer is No & Yes, because it's not widely used.
Then this person went into a long explanation about it's uses.

Our laptop I use exclusively for the Deep Web/Dark net is using our home service and before you have a Heart Attack because it was mentioned in the two videos to never do that.

As I'm sure @Ninurta knows, there are numerous programs today, called VPN Mask or Hide your IP, are free or very cheap.

Some free versions of your Antivirus does also, Avast and AVG does.
But you can go here: Link to find others.

I do use the Deep Web/Dark Net and I know how to and what sites to never click on.
Can it be used safely yes, can it be Scary, Yes.

One thing you need to remember, there on the Deep Web is the World The PTB the NWO and all the Control freaks Don't Want You To Know exists.
They Can Not Control about 90 percent of the web and that is the Deep Web.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
This may interest some of you - by guohua - 09-19-2018, 01:10 AM
RE: This may interest some of you - by Ninurta - 09-19-2018, 08:26 AM
RE: This may interest some of you - by guohua - 09-19-2018, 06:14 PM