Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
(JANWC) Operation SledgeHammer: Long Arm of the Law by Armonica_Templar
[ Note from Solarius. Simply copy and paste into a new thread made by you, to be posted under Rogue's Writers Contests ]

A giggle escaped the young woman's mouth as she watched a six year old dancing away.. What catches her attention is the Kid was a perfect mimic as he was rocking out to Sk8r Boi.

"He was a punk, She did ballet.."The little red headed boy was air guitaring as he was jamming out as she listened, "Austin turns on the the Tv, Guess who she sees.. Andros rocking up MTV.." Avril Lavigne's voice comes out of of his mouth as the drums and guitar fills the air.. Freezing when he hears a footstep, "S#$%..."

"Do not stop on my account," The eighteen year old grins as she walks closer to the six year old.. "That was F#$%ing awesome.. Andros right.." She looks inside the Studio, "And one of those three must be Austin."

Andros stands there with a horrified look , "You cant tell anyone.." Andros takes a deep breath as he look as the skinny blonde. "Thats Austin in the middle.. Gretchen on her right and the Brunette is Sandra.."

"The one with the pink bow must be Austin," The conservatively dressed woman shook her head as she looked at Gretchen.. "If you want I could help.."

"No.. I gave Austin a mix tape, but she told me it was cute that I downloaded it all from the internet," Andros seemed sullen.. "She only dates muscians .."

"How many songs do you know," The eighteen year old smiles as he long black hair gently blows in the wind? "My Father owns a few record companies. With that talent we could have every pre-teen going gaga over you." Moving her hair to the side, " I can even probably get your favorite playboy bunny for you if you are willing to sing for me.."

"I do not read playb.." Andros looks at the woman and closes his eyes. Al Pachino's voice comes out of his mouth, "Dochmeyvetlh Hoch SuyItHa' "i vaj qamDu'DajDaq pum 'ej jIHvaD worship jatlh jawbe' 'IH. "

*And the pretty lady said to Him, "I will give You all these things if You will fall down and worship me."*

The six year looks inside the studio as the High class dressed Teenager smiles, "So tempting isnt it.. You could buy your mama a new car.. Klingon right.."

Andros turned and looked at the Lady speaking in the voice of the actor who did Admiaral Akbar, "Its a trap.."

"Your ability to mimic is good.. You heard someone speaking the spoke in words they have never used," The young lady smiled evilly.. "I will make you a deal.. I will not tell anyone that your a mimic, in exchange. " The Eighteen year old takes out a card and hands it to Andros, "When you decide you want to be a rockstar.. Call me, I will arrange your career.."

Andros swallows when he reads the card, "Your dad.. This.. The head of the Hollywood syndicate that controls the music industry.. Alex's conspiracy was right.."

"No honey thats my dad's friends record label." Gently she smiles, "One of many my Dad owns or controls.. Hollywood syndicate, I have to tell my uncle that one. Out of curosity why did you quote the Bible to me when I made you the offer?"

"You remind me of my pet spider Victoria.. She is about two inches now," Andros grins as he looks into the teenagers face. "Victoria is a Loxosceles reclusa.. I built her a large house of of a Starship enterprise model I never finished and I feed her cock roaches I catch from time to time.."

Laughter comes from the girls mouth, "My name is Victoria.." The Well dressed teenager laughs some more, "You are a bright little boy.."

Victoria rubs Andros head, "So I remind you of a deadly spider.." Grinning showing pearly white teeth, "Welcome to my web."

Andros sniffs the air for some reason and takes a deep breath. He puts his hand on the glass making noise not meaning to..

"Outside your league huh," Victoria sees the the Blonde with a pink bow tie turn around.

A nine year old sees Andros outside and storms out in her Leotards, "Andros Nicodemus Colt!! You need to quit stalking me.. Gretchen!!! The Three Musketeers are stalking us again." Looking at the girl, "I do apologize mam.. The little pervert always says he is scouting for time travellers."

"Mr. Colt.. Are your sure this little chubby thing is your crush," With a ton of Snobbery.. "Call me and we will talk later.."

Gretchen comes out of the Studio over the racket and pauses. A low level growl comes from her as she gets inbetween Everyone and Victoria, "LEAVE NOW!" Her hair is up in with a hair tie as she crotches it seems.. Hatred fills the air making everyone cringe..

"Hello Mrs. Pinson," Victoria smiles evilly.. "Andros you did not tell me your were friends with Mrs. Pinson.."

"Auntie Elphelba," Gretchen gets in the Teenagers face!!! "Andros back away from this woman NOW!!"

Andros sticks his tongue out at Gretchen, "She promised me candy maybe I want to take it.. Are we Friends Gretchen?"

"NO," Gretchen growls..

Victoria keeps her evil grin, " Then you have no claim on my little Songbird.."

An older voice fills the air with calm, "Ms. Longshanks.. Gretchen honey.. Please take your friends inside.." the smartly dressed woman seems to put out a calming feel.

"I do not want Andros in my ballet studio with," Austin is shoved back in by Gretchen making her cry..

Andros goes in and checks on Austin as she looks up in tears, "Are you ok.."

"DO NOT TOUCH ME YOU PERVERT," Austin yells at Andros..

Gretchen shuts the door to the studio, "LEAVE.. You are not.."

Victoria gets in the nine year olds face, "Touch me and it means your death Trust Slut.. As for the dyke Board Member Pinson, she had not staked a claim on Mr. Colt. Touch me a gain and they will find parts of you all over the world.."

Andros tries to open the door, "Hey.."

"Ms. Longshank," Elphelba Pinson calmly speaks. "We are working together for now. It is your father's project.. Give him a call before you make threats."

"Please.. My father would never work with the," Victoria freezes.. "The 2004 thingie.." She looks in the window and makes a phone gesture, "Call me my little songbird.."

"You are NOT allowed to talk with him," Gretchen growls as Victoria blows Andros a kiss.

Andros gives Victoria the V shaped hand greeting through the window.

Victoria turns returns the Vulcan salute and walks away, "Oh and Gretchen.."

Gretchen Hisses at Victoria..

"Next time when no one is around.. I will punish you for touching me without permission," Victoria walks up a little bit and a silver limo pulls up.. "Like so TTFK !" Victoria starts singing off key, "Sorry girl but you missed out.. Well tough luck that boy's mine now.. We are more than just good friends.. This is how the story ends.."

Victoria gets out of the limo with an evil smile, "Hello my disgusting brother."

"Our little contest," Victoria Longshank's brother sighs. "I thought for sure the wife would scream Rape.. Well her husband walked in and joined us.. I only got laid.." Longshank shakes his head, "I recorded it and will just blackmail the officer and his wife.. Their daughter is pretty.. "

Victoria just smiles and looks as her father comes out of a building, "Dad.."

The man walks over to his two children, "So you have been busy playing your game again."

Victoria's brother shakes his head, "What did you do that dad has taken an interest in our game?"

"She tried to start a fight with the Franklin Trust," Longshank her father, shakes his head. "You tried to grab a six year old.. What have I told you about how we grab people.."

Victoria smiles evilly, "Oh.. My little songbird.. Father, I was not in the mood for a six year old. I was just talking with him.. Future planning.."

Her brother and Father narrows their eyes at her..

"Please father.. You told us to develop our own resources and means," Victoria evilly narrows her eyes back. "Lets be honest Father.. The two of us are competing to inherit your spot in our organization. I am building father what is John doing.. Getting laid and petty blackmail.."

"What," John Longshank looks at his younger sister.. "You are.."

"So the kid is of value to you in the future," Mr. Longshank grins. "Mrs. Pinson said you gave the child a business card for a recording studio.."

"That is just an opening gambit father," Victoria switched to sweetness. "He has talent father.. Real Talent on a level I can build a small fortune on. And it will give me this next centuries elvis.."

Longshank grins as he looked at his youngest daughter, "Which gives us control of him.. He cant be that good.."

Victoria whispers to her father for a few minutes..

"This is BullS#$%," John growls.. " She can not just.."

"You say he is bullied from looks of it and told you no.. He also understood you could do it," Mr. Longshank smiled.. "Keep the friendship going.. We can use it later on.. A mimic," Mr. Longshank picks his daughter up, "Thats my girl.. Maybe we will have your brother put in a dress.."

"I am curious father.. Why are we working with those losers in the Franklin Trust," Victoria asked after her father kissed her?

"Lets grab lunch while I talk with both of you over what is going on," Mr. Longshank gets in the limo.

As they get in the Limo John looks at her with hatred, "This is just utter bullS#$%.."

Mr. Longshank makes sure the door is shut and flips a switch, "Now.. I want you to listen very carefully.. The game you two are playing needs to be toned down.. The reason we are all working together is because a threat has appeared on the horizon."

"Wait.. Our game is being interupted because," John pauses as he glares at his sister..

"We are working with Everyone for the first time in our history.." Mr. Longshank pauses, "I am positioning us to be supreme. In a few months time you will will be told to head to a separate area. You will go immediately.."

"Father I," Victoria is backhanded by her father almost bringing her to tears.

"You will both F#$%ing do what you are told.. You wanted to know about 2004.. SPAWAR detected an anomaly.. Several." Mr. Longshank responds, "A few months ago we were Approach by a group claiming to be from the future.. The claim to come from a more benevolent time and that they are our descendants.."

"Time Tavel.. I thought that SPAWAR's prisoner was," John frooze and loked down.. "I.. Father I apologize I know I was not supposed to.."

"Relax John.. I am telling you this because of what we are doing.." Mr. Longshank takes a deep breath, "They are a threat to our ways.. They appear to be weak and are idiots.. I need you two to keep doing ywhat your doing but tone it down.."

"Time Travel," Victoria Longshank looks out the window and smiles evilly.. "Did they say anything else..Let me guess, they claim they come as emissaries from a united world government.. Like Star Trek.."

Her father looks at her with a stone cold look, "Actually that is the Exact terms they used.."

Seeing her fathers glare, "I.. Father.. Dad," Victoria laughs very hard.. She whispers to her father for a few minutes..

"Really and the little bow.." Mr. Longshanks laughs, "Take your time as if it was a recruitment.." Pausing, "My darling daughter.. Good Job... We keep this under our hat so the other groups do not find out. So the game for the future begins and I am in the lead.. Thats why your my favorite Victoria.."

John Glares at his sister with hate in his eyes..

[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/ori...7c95ab.png [/img]

"Hello my little Songbird," Victoria smiled as she laid in bed next to her brother. She sat up, "You got your birthday gift I see.." Victoria put her foot on the woman in the torn maid outfit..

She hears her voice back, "I did. These burn phones are awesome. How is my favorite Black Recluse?"

John looked at his sister as she puts on a robe, "Your little songbird.."

"I sent you something to that office," Andros spoke in Victoria's voice.. "Its a surprise."

Covering the phone, " Shut up John.." Victoria pushes off the maid laying on the ground. She opens the bay windows as the wind gently blows her silk red robe, "You called me honey. I was in the middle of something family related. You did not have to send me anything." Victoria softly speaks, "I take it that you three boys failed again.. How bad was it?"

"You should get something for your birthday.. "Andros pauses, "Miserably.. I mean they respond positively at first but.. We are way to far down the social structure.. The social defenses kicked in.. They acted normal till about thirty minutes in.. " Taking a deep breath, "But I did talk with Diana a little bit.. She is smarter then she acts.. I can tell it.."

Victoria smiles as she looks down on traffic from her hotel room.. "So when your talk with the Ten year old failed you went right to her sister.."

John Laughs, "Thats my boy go down in flames..."

"Hey john," Andros calls out. "Going down in flames aint the half of it.. Diana got mad at me for running game on her after ten minutes.. So I got upset with her accusation and left.."

Victoria points at her nude brother angrily to shut up, "You walked out of the house I assume.."

"After I told her and Austin to F#$% off," Andros spoke in a voice that sounded older.. "I used my voice from my dream.. Do you like it?"

"Dream," John looked at his sister as he grabbed a pair of boxers..

"My little Songbird.. Just hold the line as long as you can.." Victoria shook her head as she walked inside again, "When you do break and call her.. Talk only over business.."

"I gotta go anyway," Andros speaks in the dream voice. "Tell John later for me.."

"Andros.. I want to talk with you about your friend you made at the studio," Gretchens voice filled the air.

As Andros hangs up, "Dreams victoria.."

Victoria grins, "We all have our secrets John.." She takes her phone and calls the office, "I was told you have a package for me.." Victoria walks over to dinette area as she talks on the phone..

John bends over and checks the maid, "Hey stupid C#$%.." Seeing no response he bends down and checks her pulse. "Well the old girl.."

"I am on the phone," victoria growls as she walks over. "I told you.. take care of it.."

"Ms. Longshank," The voice on the other end speaks. "We recieved the.."

"Good secure it quickly and tell no one honey.. Its for dad.. I will pick it up in a few hours," Victoria grins.. She hangs up the phone and glares at her brother, "I told you.."

"I am not the one taking gifts from," John pauses as he looks at his sister. "The phones are monitored.. Your getting intelligence.."

Victoria grins evilly, "I know the basics of who is who.." Victoria gleams at her brother, "My little Songbird is taking the phone everywhere. As are his friends.."

"You sent them a case of our burn phones," John looked at his sister weirdly.. "Thats where they went."

"We have found one issue already," Victoria brings up something on her computer.. "Besides the fact the Three musketeers are slick little S#$%s. The built homemade faraday cages to stop ups from listening to them when they hold a meeting of their little club.. Alex insist all electronics go into the faraday cage. It got dad thinking because of Little alex's face in his school photo's. Dad cant find two of their fathers.."

John goes wide eyed, "Wait.. Your little Songbird said his father.." John gets a look on his face, "First the time travellers crap and two of your little song bird's friends dont have fathers.."

"That is not the worst part of it," Victoria sighs.. "The two sisters my songbird likes are being sexually abused.."

John burst out loud laughing at Victoria's comment, "Your serious.. Really sis. How is that a problem?"

"My pet, my rules," Victoria gets a look on her face.. "Dad verified it and told me to leave it alone for now.." Looking over at the dead maid,
"Take care of it.. I dealt with the last one."

Victoria walks the halls of the house looking at various pictures on the wall.. She sees a picture of her mother in Vegas, "So this was you?"

Mrs. Longshank takes a deep breath, "I still had my A$$ and Tits then.. No surgery. I had a voice men and women creamed for."

"A songbird," Victoria looks at her mother.

"You and your brother despise me.. It is no secret," Her mother looked away in shame. "Why are you here.. Your father and brother tired of you?"

"You were one of our groomed werent you?"

"As was your father," Mrs. Longshank shook her head. "What do you want Victoria?"

"I want to know you..You are half of my genetics," Victoria looked at her mother. "Plus.. "

"You are feeling weak and despise that part of you.." Her mother walks towards the kitchen, "Your going to have a baby brother.. So my little Angel is feeling weak.. Well knock it off.." Looking at her daughter, "You found someone.."

"He is way to young," Seeing her mother laugh at her statement. "He is a songbird and if you pick the flower.."

"To soon the rose will never grow.. You sound like your father when he was younger and we were mated for the first time.." He rmother laughs, "Time changes everyone.. So you found a little rose bud and want to watch it grow.."

"Mother," Victoria realizes she got a tone with her.. "It is not like that.. More like a pet.."

"Yeah.." Victoria's mother looks around, "We try to get these notions out of your head when you are very young. Your father has been worried that you and your brother would be very much like him.. Weak and little P#$$!%$.."

"DAD IS NOT THE ONE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE IN EXILE," Victoria angrily responds.

"Your father has told me about your little Songbird.. " Her mother coldly spoke, "I should have smothered you in your crib.. God, but your father likes em young.. Another weakness of his.."

Victoria gets really angry, "My father loves me and your just jealous.. His only weakness is that he has let you live.. If your brother was not the head of our group you would be dead.."

"Then why havent you left.. It is simple," Ms. Longshank laughs evilly. "You want to know what I know.." She takes her daughters hand, "I will trade you.. tit for tat daughter.. I am alone way to much.."

Victoria snatches her hand away.. She pulls a switchblade, "I should just carve you up.."

Her mother laughs, "Your father was right.. Your are weak just like him.. My brother.. Not that dipshit of a father is a real man.. Hung like an ox.. It is how he climbed to the top of the Illuminatti and your father is his second in command.." As the blade draws a little blood, "You were introduced to something you have no immunity to.. Innocence and decency.. Weakness.. Take him daughter.. Shatter it before it spreads.."
Victoria is in tears as she just walks away..

"Mark my words.. Your little Songbird will get you killed.. Their is no such thing as kindness and decency.. Just who holds the whip and who gets the whip!"

Dear Victoria,

I am writing you again (eighth time) because Gretchen started crap again. Mama Took my phone, Regina took Alex's phone, and Helos's foster parents took his..

Alex played hurt and cried, then when everyone thought we had been punished, we broke new ones out.. I am writing you to be safe. If you write me back please pretend to be a pen pal from England or some such crap.

Alex said a great man once said that every prohibition creates its own bootleggers. He suggested If I wanted to keep talking with you, to keep going old fashioned. Oddly enough we started something and sure enough, for a grade we have to have a pen pal. So I am writing VB Recluse of Atlantic records.. (That means I might need two letters from you..sorry [Image: emoticon-smile.png] )

The stone I sent you.. With the weird picture on it.. It is my attempt to create a story stone from remote viewing. Alex said women eat up psychic crap so we are learning an outside skill.

Diana's father got mad and threw out her teddy bear.. I retrieved it from the trash.. It is gonna take me a little bit of time to fix it.. (you said we were gonna fail but there is always tomorrow.. So it made me think maybe I could fix and give it to her years later..)

I am getting so tempted to accept your offer.. Alex's mother while cute, is an idiot when it comes to money.. She makes at least two thousand a month but is broke every month.. They had to move to another trailer again.. Me and Helos helped him pack his room.. ( I am jealous at you and your families closeness.. Your father sounds like a smart man with money.. )

Mama over withdrew her account again.. It was a mess and uncle George is drunk all the time.. (I think he is in love with a married woman.. He comes home with her lipstick on his collar.."

The bullies are still messing with us.. We have tried deploying avoidance strategies and nothing is working.. We are taking Martial Arts but it turns out the bullies have brown belts and above.. You were right again our self respect has to be earned and it is very hard. They view kindness as a weakness.. Peace as a declaration of war.. Alex said there will come a day when we are stronger and faster then they are, not to give up.

Come in peace, with an open hand, olive branch and cheese cake, but carry a big piece of steel rebar in the other.. (I told Alex perhaps a sledge hammer would be more appropriate for these idiots.)

Austin has the same on again off again boyfriend..

Diana has snubbed me again because I embarrassed her.

I cant wait to get bigger and we wont get picked on or pushed around as much.. I know it would be easier if I did become a rock star, but my grand-daddy told me something the other day.. They easy way out hurts in the long term.. He then went off on another tale about General

Patton this or Battle of the Bulge that.. Alex is the one who loves to hear his war stories again and again..

We are learning but its not in school.. Alex, me, and helos hide out a lot in the library and have started a classical education.. So far we have gotten bored reading the Oddessy but Alexander told me that my Black Recluse comes from money and power.. And that if this was the education she has we need it to..

I gotta go.. Gretchen is here making sure we do not have any Phones on us.. ( Alexander called Sandra from an unknown number..)

Your Friend,
Little Songbird

PS.. I hope you find your own Austin and Diana.. (your right I am being greedy but I deserve the good things in life your right) I think you will find your special someone.. Thank you for believing in me. Helos and Alex said the same thing..

What its worth, Alex said we will pray for you and see if we can catch god between her golf games.

Mr. Longshank stood there reviewing the information as bikini clad women walked by.. "Howard my old friend.. I think we can take the B#$%^.. I have one problem. Can we count on the support of the Skull and Bones?"

Howard looked at Victoria as she came up out of the pool, "I am listening .."

As the two men talked Victoria made show out of drying off.. Walking like an a porn star, she bends over and takes out her sun screen.. "I hope you do not mind sir.. I hate tan lines.."

Victoria took off her top as she laid out.. She listens and smiles as she feels Howards eyes on her..

A few hours pass as her father and Howard talk.. She takes out the latest letter from her little songbird..

"Director Frost confirmed that Helos is Trust," Howard responded. "The mystery is Mr. Macer.."

"The boys do not know," Mr. Longshank responds. "As you know my daughter has maintained the friendship because of this informations lack.."

"One of my men is Ms. Macer's boss.. " Howard is still eyeing the topless Victoria, "So far nothing.. So you know.. In the interest of our fragile peace, I covered up Johns little indescrestion.."

"What the hell did that loser do this time," Mr. Longshank was not to happy..
"Apparently he thought he had caught one of our friends from the future.." Howard shook his head, " He said he had a source.."
Victoria said nothing but strained to listen as the mention of her brother.

"Well was this person one of them," Mr. Longshanks halts his thoughts. "I take it that they were not.."

"We do not know who they were," Howard shakes his head. "They suicided before we could question them.. We are pretty sure they are not one of the future people. Their records indicate they came to their present position about ten years ago. A different player on the field.." Howard is looking at Victoria intently..

"Let me call my son," Mr. Longshank looks at his own daughter. "Would you keep an eye on her for me?"

As soon as Mr. Longshank leaves Howard tries to be slick and walks over to Victoria, "So you are Victoria.."

Victoria grinned half way as she looked at Howard, "You are old enough to be my father you dirty old man.." Victory went through her spiel but noticed something off as She kissed Howard.. Standing up, "Is there a guest bedroom where I can change sir?"

"Right this way," Howard grins like a little kid.

Victora picks up the letter and for some reason the words hit her hard as she follows Howard, "Sir I am nineteen in a few days.. Buy a lady a drink?" Feeling the letter," I need one." Changing the subject, "Dad was wondering something earlier I am curious about.. The SPAWAR prisoner with the body armor.."

Howard shakes his head, "I am not supposed to talk about it.. However little lady I am curious about.."

"I loved the idea of a suit of battle armor like old knights.. It is so stupid it made me laugh, "Looking down. "John makes fun of me over it and ask If I am still a pretty little princess.. In need of an Iron White knight.."

Howard laughs in a very cruel tone, "I like John.. I wish my youngest son Jason was more like him.. Then I could rest.."

Victoria rereads the letter from her little songbird. She combs her hair and looks in the mirror as Howard snores.

Sighing she opens her purse and holds the little stone Andros sent her. "This is stupid.. " Victoria holds the stone longer then she should as she looks in the mirror, " I am falling for my own bullS#$%.. They are just marks.. A means to an end.. " Tears fall as she picks back up the letter. The her eyes seem to focus on the self respect line.

Hearing Howard move she wipes her tears as she takes a deep breath.

"God that was amazing," Howard calls out from the bed.

Victoria looks in the mirror and looks away in disgust.. "I am fine my dear man.. My father Text me letting me know he is done dealing with my brother.."

"Your ready to leave so soon," Howard walks into the Bathroom..

"We have to keep up appearances.. Your new wife must not finnd out this happened.." Victoria sees her way out as she stands up.. Kissing Howard devoid of passion, "We will have to do this again when we have more time.. Your ex- father in law is a bastard and would not tolerate this. "

"Please that old bastard.. I am the head of the Skull and Bones, " Howard is just short of yelling. "I crawled to the top.. I am not afraid.."
Putting her hand on his shaved chest, "Honey.. We have to be quiet right now.. I promise you when this is over we will see each other again. "

Howard narrows his eyes, "You are aware of the.. The guest from the future.."

"Dad asked me to think of the possibility he is wrong," Victoria lies through her teeth. "I advised him to prepare for a surprise.."

"Please.. These Time travellers are weak politically correct morons.. Who think if we operate as a team we can make the world into a better place, " Howard snorts and shakes his head. "I know why your father sent you my little Whore.. I give him credit, but in the end I am in because I despise weakness.. These time Traveller have no idea what they are dealing with.. They are like the little kid in school who thinks the teacher will stop the bully.."

Victoria goes wide eyed as Howard waxes on.. After a few minutes Victoria realizes something, "My little Songbird.." She covers her mouth, "I am not big enough right now but there will come a day.. "

"What?"

"There will come a day," Victoria grabs her clothes.. "Howard.. I have to get to my Dad now.." She takes out the letter and holds it, "S#$%.. We are so F#$%ed.."

Getting dressed as Howard looks at her, "We have enough time.."

"Now we do not.. The Olive branch is in one hand" Victoria takes out her phone and dials her father,"Come on.. Answer me.."

"I am a little busy right now.. Please take the time and leave a message," Her fathers voice filled the air..

After the message plays a beep sounds out, "Its a trap father.. The B#$%^ is ready for you.. Trust me, they are prepared to a degree.. Call off the attack.. Do not.."

"Victoria.. It started right as we got in here," Howard smiles. "Your father asked me to keep you busy while they took the B#$% out.. "Howard takes out his phone, "We got five of them so far it looks like.. SPAWAR said their were 20 stong signals and one weak one.. So just sit back and enjoy.."

Howard touches her, "Get the F#$% off me you disgusting pig.. Get your security up and doubled.." Seeing him laugh, "What is so funny?"

"Your little Songbird.. Your father views it as weakness.." Howards laughs as Victoria looks out the blinds, "Paranoid are we.."

"The question is who is getting the Steel Rebar and who is getting the sledgehammer," Victoria jumps when a knock comes from the door as she grabs her purse..

Howard gets pissed and comes to it, "You are about to be fired you simpleton.. I..";

Several loud howls fill the air making Howard look at Victoria..

"Paranoia does not mean I am wrong," Victoria runs out of the bungalo on that statement.

On the mans ear piece he hears screams come from several guards..

Guitar strings fill the air, "S#$% thats Navajo.." Victoria goes wide eyed, "My little Songbirds dream.. His daughter is a F#$%ing Skinwalker.. Navajo.." She pulls out a nine millimeter from her purse and fires into the shrubs as she runs.. Bullets hit the ground from around her as she sees a cliff and makes a mad dash..

Translated from Navajo for the Reader:

Quote:Time is on my side, yes it is
Time is on my side, yes it is
Now you always say
That you want to be free
But you'll come running back (said you would baby)
You'll come running back (I said so many times before)
You'll come running back to me
Oh, time is on my side, yes it is
Time is on my side, yes it is
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
(JANWC) Operation SledgeHammer: Long Arm of the Law by Armonica_Templar - by Sol - 06-03-2016, 03:36 PM