Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mass Abduction on Coronado Island in San Diego, CA
@"guohua" asked,

Quote:This actually occurred  in 1994 and an article I read was stating that there has been a noticeable decline in reported alien abductions since 2016.

I wonder why, anyone here have an idea?

I read somewhere that the abductions have slowed down because a higher "order" above the grays was given telling them to stop. They met, and exceeded, their quota long ago, per the agreement with President Eisenhower (to do experiments and take samples from humans).

The abductions reported today are more or less like a checkup with your doctor to see how you are "developing", or by other races to give a warning to us evil, violent Earthlings to change our ways.

I still think abductions for experiments on humans are carried out, but they are from the military with little guys in gray suits to mimic the abductions done years ago. 
Heck, they could have been the ones doing it all along.   smallnotamused  However, I do think humans have been visited by certain alien races for one reason or another since we first popped up here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Abduction on Coronado Island in San Diego, CA - by Wallfire - 08-04-2018, 10:12 AM
RE: Mass Abduction on Coronado Island in San Diego, CA - by Mystic Wanderer - 08-04-2018, 01:21 PM