Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mass Abduction on Coronado Island in San Diego, CA
I understand that in 1994 6 or maybe more people were abducted at the same time from the hotel on Coronado Island in California.
OK and there was two witness they say that actually have Proof because of Alien Implants.

(I say 6 or more because not everyone wanted to be interviewed or believed this happened to them)

Two of the 6 or more witnesses also had extensive medical examinations, including X-Rays, MRIs and the removal of an apparent alien implant. 
What I find strange is how one group of Friends all get abducted.
Mike Evans and his wife plus friends that were staying at the same hotel and in adjacent rooms were all abducted in one night?

I believe in abductions, but this does sound a little bit strange.
They all describe the aliens as your standard Little Gray.

This actually occurred  in 1994 and an article I read was stating that there has been a noticeable decline in reported alien abductions since 2016.
I wonder why, anyone here have an idea?
I read that the quality of camera phone are so good now, that UFO sightings and Alien Abductions have Purposely Declined.

So, I went searching for recent UFO sightings and they are nearly non existent.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Abduction on Coronado Island in San Diego, CA - by guohua - 08-04-2018, 03:56 AM
RE: Mass Abduction on Coronado Island in San Diego, CA - by Wallfire - 08-04-2018, 10:12 AM