Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The cancer research that pharmaceutical companies won't fund
Explanation: The cancer research that pharmaceutical companies won't fund

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaOWeeNPMJw

Quote:Dr Fiona Simpson and her team are at the clinical trial stage of developing a promising new way to treat certain cancers. The only problem is it is based on dosages of a cheap, readily available drug that is no longer under patent. She says pharmaceutical companies don’t want to pursue it because they won’t be able to make money from it. This is Dr Simpson’s powerful, personal story about the business of cancer research. Recorded as part of a live Ockham's Razor event at the World Science Festival 2018 in Brisbane. Subscribe to the Ockham's Razor podcast for talks from the world's best science minds.

Personal Disclosure: This shows a lot of promise! Please support this if you can afford to do so ok!

On the note of conspiracy theory surrounding cancer cures, I think this puts the issue whether our fears are confirmed or not to bed by saying yes indeed they are confirmed by this insider whistleblower Dr Fiona Simpson. tinysure 

Basically the drug called Stemetil ...

https://www.nps.org.au/medical-info/medi...il-tablets

... removes the cancers cloaking system and thereby allows the persons own immune system to kill the cancer as it can now see and target it properly.

Well Done to Dr Fiona Simpson and her team for finding out such a wonderous cheap potentially life saving cure for us all. minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
The cancer research that pharmaceutical companies won't fund - by OmegaLogos - 05-31-2018, 07:51 AM