Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CERN & The Pole Shift
I saw this and wanted to share it. I can't link the source because it was posted on Face Book by Laire Lightner. I think Mark Elkin is the original author.

Laire Lightner
3 hrs ·

CERN.

Sorry for the delay but I wanted it to cover all aspects to the best of my knowledge. - Mark Elkin

It’s important to understand that the pole shift and CERN have the greatest connection, like I’ve always said- everything that happens on this planet is connected to the pole shift.

First, we must understand the grounds in which the large hadron collider is situated on. Straddling the French-Swiss border, the £8 billion CERN collider complex is buried at a depth of up to 575 feet (175 meters). The tunnel complex runs along a 17-mile (27-kilometer) circuit.

but notice that the town in France where CERN is partially situated is called “Saint-Genus-Poilly.” The name Pouilly comes from the Latin “Appolliacum” and it is believed that in Roman times a temple existed in honor of Apollo, and the people who lived there believed that it is a gateway to the underworld.

It is interesting to note that CERN is built on the same spot. Religious leaders, the good kind, are always suspicious of the aims of the scientific world, which draws a connection to a verse straight out of Revelations (9:1-2, 11), which makes reference to the name ‘Apollyon.’ The verse states: “To him was given the key of the bottomless pit. And he opened the bottomless pit… And they had a kind over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.” Yes, you can’t make it up. Truth is always stranger that fiction.

CERN logo also represents 666 hidden in plain sight, just like Disney. All work for the same people.
The elite always have to show you what they are about in plain sight, this is how they work, the best form of secrecy is to be as blatant as possible which not only subliminally makes your mind except it as normal but also is their way of sticking to the universal law of ‘truth’. Which is why the first ‘in your face’ clue is in the actually name ‘CERN’

CONTINUED ON NEXT PAGE.

Messages In This Thread
CERN & The Pole Shift - by Mystic Wanderer - 05-21-2018, 05:59 PM
RE: CERN & The Pole Shift - by Mystic Wanderer - 05-21-2018, 06:00 PM
RE: CERN & The Pole Shift - by Mystic Wanderer - 05-21-2018, 06:01 PM
RE: CERN & The Pole Shift - by Mystic Wanderer - 05-21-2018, 06:02 PM
RE: CERN & The Pole Shift - by Mystic Wanderer - 05-21-2018, 06:04 PM
RE: CERN & The Pole Shift - by Mystic Wanderer - 05-21-2018, 06:05 PM
RE: CERN & The Pole Shift - by Mystic Wanderer - 05-21-2018, 06:07 PM
RE: CERN & The Pole Shift - by Mystic Wanderer - 05-21-2018, 06:11 PM