Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ghost of WWII?
Good to see you again @"Sol".   tinybiggrin 

Unless you are one of those people who can travel to other dimensions, or see those who travel here from other dimensions, you won't have any proof of life elsewhere.  However, there are many who can do this and have told some stories of what they saw. It matched up with what history has told us in ancient writings. They are called remote viewers.

Remote viewers are given coordinates, but don't know where these coordinates lead so that what they see won't be tainted by any preconceived ideas.  They go "view" it, then report their findings. Only then are they told where the coordinates were.

So, we have remote viewers, and then, we have witnesses who see ghosts.  Unless you've seen one yourself, you just have to take their word on faith.

I believe in life after death.  Let's just say it's a "knowing", something I've known since being a very young child before having any outside influences control my thoughts/beliefs.

If you (the public) need a scientific explanation, then research the human essence. Our core, or spirit, is made from electricity. Electricity can not die; it just changes form.  So, understanding this, when the human shell our spirit occupies dies, our spirit leaves that shell/body and moves on to our next destination.

Some spirits wish to hang around with loved ones or finish up business here before they move on. This is what we call being earthbound.  Those are the ghosts people see, or they see/feel the results of their actions.

Messages In This Thread
Ghost of WWII? - by guohua - 04-30-2018, 05:14 AM
RE: Ghost of WWII? - by guohua - 07-22-2018, 06:48 AM
RE: Ghost of WWII? - by Sol - 07-23-2018, 02:47 AM
RE: Ghost of WWII? - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-23-2018, 01:52 PM
RE: Ghost of WWII? - by Wallfire - 07-23-2018, 04:02 PM
RE: Ghost of WWII? - by guohua - 07-24-2018, 04:16 AM
RE: Ghost of WWII? - by guohua - 07-26-2018, 01:42 AM
RE: Ghost of WWII? - by Ninurta - 07-28-2018, 07:02 AM
RE: Ghost of WWII? - by guohua - 07-28-2018, 07:22 AM