Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walking Into Oblivion,,,, Vanishing
This has been going on for many years, and as far as I can understand the police dont seem to be very interested. True a lot of the "vanishing" could be animal attacks, murder, suicide, people getting lost, but it by no means explanes all of them.
Very few people understand what the wilderness is and how fast one can die there. 
When I was training people I have seen people disoriented and lost in a forest when they were only about 50m from a forest road that would lead them to safety.
And yet I come back to the fact none of the above explanes all the disappearances, so there is something going on, and its not good.

Max Spiers
This young man was so desperate to be seen as one of the "greats" in the conspiracy inner group, to me anyway it seemed he was not making it as big as he wanted, so why not stage an attack on himself, that way get his name back into the light.
There is one small thing that has always  for me stood out about his death, its that people report he vomited 2 l of black vomit.
Its a small point but an important one, take a small glass of water , spill it on the floor, it looks like a large amount of water. Yet people say 2l of black vomit, did they collect it all ? or was it an agreed amount that they would report. ( I think you see were this is going), the last message telling he is in trouble for me all fits together.
It was a set up to get his name in the light that went wrong, or a classic suicide set up to get his name remembered.
Sad that he died but I dont think his death had anything to do with him been murdered because of his "knowledge"
Here I must stress that this is only my point of view, and in no way wish to belittle his death, I just want to show a possible other side to the story

Messages In This Thread
Walking Into Oblivion,,,, Vanishing - by guohua - 04-28-2018, 03:35 AM
RE: Walking Into Oblivion,,,, Vanishing - by Wallfire - 04-28-2018, 09:27 AM
RE: Walking Into Oblivion,,,, Vanishing - by Wallfire - 04-28-2018, 05:51 PM