Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The 4th of July
“Jay I am telling you now that film and the attack was fake”!

“Fake, how do you know”?

“I was the chopper pilot who filmed those vehicles used in the invasion news report while I was in Iraq.......... It was Roger my front seater and I who attacked and destroyed those vehicles on highway One! They just did CGI for the ship and spliced my gun camera footage to make their story believable”!

“John are you sure”?

“Absolutely man ! Those were ISIS I caught with U.S. Military equipment not 20 clicks from Baghdad and that film is my BDA gun camera footage of the event”!

“OK John you guys need to move now ! If this is the long awaited false flag event everyone has felt was over due, NSA already knows where you guys are. If you can get to our float plane and stay low you know where we will be..... I will try and contact you tomorrow around 12 noon for a quicky update”.

As I hung up Lisa looked at me and said, “I had fun at the cabin and there are plenty of fish in the lake so it won't be like we are going to starve now will it? We will just have to do Steak and a Baked potato another day”.

“ Ya Know, I can't think of anyone I would rather be with than you” I replied, as I tried to sound cool, calm, and collected.

I then added,“Thanks Lisa for not going off the deep end.”

She giggled and said,“My daddy was special forces and I was a military brat so I know when to lose it and when to hold it; most of the time”!

“ Military Brat ! No wonder you can shoot like some Ace of the Base” !

She just smiled back at me for acknowledging her marksmanship; which I had already done several times over these last two days..

“Since it looks like we will be at the cabin for awhile, there is something I did not tell you before...... from the front right corner of the cabin if you walk 90 paces or about 90 yards, parallel to the front of the house there is a well hidden cellar where I have been storing survival food and stuff for the last 10 years. You and I could probably survive at the cabin for the rest of our natural lives barring any type of serious illness”.

I continued, “Hopefully this will all be sorted out before we have to find out just how long vacuum sealed and dehydrated food stuff really last”.

“Wow Jay, aren't you just full of surprises,” she mused....

We returned to the cabin and unpacked our stuff and then went fishing after I showed her the cellar. She was nicely impressed by the sound of her “wow”, for the cellar was 40' by 25' with a 12 foot ceiling. Crates of ammo and food were stacked from floor to ceiling with no space wasted. She just looked at me and commented, “Well aren't you the big pack rat of these here mountains”. I just shrugged and smiled.. trying not to think of all the work that had gone into the making of this (bunker) cellar that had six feet of dirt over its' steel reenforced concrete ceiling. The cellar had not been a half assed project I assure you.

I never considered myself one of the so called Preppers. I was just a guy who had money and time to do things I thought were prudent because of all the things going on in the world and America in particular.

The cabin was great because it was deeply isolated in a lake filled valley but reception for normal radio signals or cellphones was hit and miss at the best of times, or just not available. I never had bothered with a television or a satellite dish for there were always fun things to do or something to work on when I flew or drove to the cabin for a few days.

While fishing I was thinking about the no news and the reception situation so decided I needed to do something about it.

I had purchased a short wave radio a couple of years ago and stored it in the cellar so I figured it was time to get it out and see what we could pick up on the airwaves. It was a receive only radio but at least if there were transmissions we should be able to pick something up if I tied a piece of a long wire to its' short existing antenna. I strung the wire up and around a few tall trees without falling and killing myself and then went for the radio.

The radio was retrieved and was plugged into the generator via a long extension cord but all we could pick up initially were broken and faint emergency broadcast. Finally after hunting around the frequencies and a few slight antenna adjustments I came across one recording of a guy calling all Colorado Oath Keepers to, “Exercise plan 4”. The message was just an 'auto repeat' recording yet even so, as I listened, the signal stopped in mid sentence. I went back to some of the prior frequencies that were broadcasting before and they were all dead now. Someone or something must have pulled the electric plug on everyone ?

The next day I tried to call John at the mountain pass but the cellphones had no signal.

About a month later a familiar float plane landed on our small 4 mile lake. Lisa and I ran down to the dock armed while hoping it would be a friendly face we would see. As the plane taxied closer to the dock I could see someone had used the Beaver for target practice for it had 27 holes that I could count from stem to stern. The radial engine was shut down and with the wind and existing speed the craft coasted (at a speed of slightly less than a big bump) towards our dock which extended for 20 feet into the water.. The forward entry door opened and a figure exited to stand on one of the pontoons; we could see it was sure enough, John!

John tossed a line to us and we were able to pull the aircraft gently next to the dock and secure it to the moorings.

As he stepped off the pontoon and onto the dock John looked like he had lost at least 20 pounds. He was never fat but he looked gaunt and older than I remember him form just a couple of months ago.

Since we were both part owners of the DHC-2 Beaver my first remark was, “Well I hope they shot the crap out of your half and left mine alone”!

He just broke up laughing as he said, “Sorry Jay, I think they got both of us”.

It was a tired nervous laugh which Lisa picked up on, so she invited us to go to the cabin for a nice hot cup of coffee.

After we were seated and Lisa was with us, coffee and all, John started on what had transpired in the American world we once knew.

The current president only had 6 months remaining in his second term of office. (How that guy ever got elected for two terms was beyond all three of us ?)
Since becoming president over 100 million Americans were unemployed as thousands of companies closed their doors to open overseas or just shut down where they stood. In the mean time, millions of uneducated illegal people crossed the borders coming to America and the government welcomed them by providing food stamps, education, and even help in finding jobs. Any attempt to stem the flow of this mass of people by the border states was met by Lawsuits from Washington's D.O.J. along with 'cease and desist' orders by federal judges.

The cover story for martial law had been some hostile Alien ship had landed and was sending out scout ships to attack our cities and some random military basses. There had been some city suburbs almost totally destroyed such as South Chicago and parts of Newark N.J. while others had gone unscathed like Houston and the Dallas Ft. Worth Metroplex.. DHS and other law enforcement agencies had been evacuating small towns and sending everyone to various named camps which were actually the so called Fema camps that many people refused to believe existed. Once you were in a designated camp no one ever heard from you again unless you were one of the chosen few selected to survive.

All cellphones and most of the electricity for the entire nation was out except for the FEMA camps, because they generated their own power.

The lights at the camps attracted people like moths to a flame on a dark night.

John and a few friends had staked out camp Evans for three days and had estimated over one million people had been admitted through the gates. Other than the smoke from the generators the camp was totally quiet. No people outside, except for some guys in SWAT or military attire. Furthermore, there were no kids playing on the swing sets and slides during the day even though the weather had been really nice.

One night John and Bob had gone in close to the wire fence to see what they could find out. The group of people who had been admitted that day were all passed out in the receiving hall evidently for uniformed people were loading bodies onto a flat bed truck at least two hundred at a time. The bodies were stacked like cord wood. The loaded truck would then drive the short distance to the power plant and while it unloaded the bodies, another truck was being filled with more bodies from the receiving hall. From their vantage point they could see some female bodies being separated from the main group to be stripped, fondled, and gawked at, or worse by some of the Unloaders; John almost threw up.

Upon seeing a little of this operation both of them knew they were in well over their heads so they backed off and departed to a more secure observation post. The next day they saw 12 belt loaders being delivered to the camp. John and Bob figured the guys loading the bodies had protested about all the work and no doubt Belt loaders would work much better than all the lifting of bodies onto trucks. The whole process had been laborious and not a very efficient way of moving so many bodies.

Bob and John with most of the Golf course group had joined up with an element of the Colorado Oath Keepers which had formed an armed Militia; they had been on the run and trying to survive ever since.

John had later survived an ambush that was set by DHS so he had decided to try and fly out of his private lake home in the Beaver. During takeoff someone opened up with small arms fire and ventilated the bird with some unneeded holes while barely missing John in the process.

To further reinforce the evil that was being done to the American people, John had only seen citizens killed by our own people who were working for DHS or some other sick law enforcement agency of this so called government. He was at wits end for there was no place to run. No Power, no communication, no food, roving bands of idiots with guns wanting whatever you had to stay alive and out of the camps..... this was the general rule of conduct in the new America he had observed and experienced first hand.

John had seen a family of 4 gunned down in broad daylight in the middle of main street as he was rummaging around for supplies in a closed coffee shop !

It was DHS personnel who had shot these four people for they were seen to come out of the Dairy Queen they were holed up in to kick the bodies and see if anyone was still alive. As John covertly watched a third man came out from the Dairy Queen and appeared to be upset that the 4 had been shot. One of the two who had probably done the original shooting just walked behind this new guy and blew his brains out with an AR chambered in 5.56 using some of the millions of hollow points rounds DHS had been buying over the last few years..

As John was beginning on another part of his story, we all heard what I knew to be the roar of mini gun firing. We charged the door to see what was up just in time to see the Beaver being destroyed in a hail of bullets. A fast mover passed over the lake at low level doing at least the speed of sound for when the sound wave concussion hit us we were almost knocked off our feet by the noise alone. I grabbed Lisa's hand and screamed “Run” as we headed for the cellar. We almost made it before some type of dropped bomb or missile destroyed the cabin.

Messages In This Thread
The 4th of July - by 727Sky - 06-02-2016, 03:56 AM
RE: The 4th of July - by 727Sky - 06-02-2016, 03:58 AM
RE: The 4th of July - by 727Sky - 06-02-2016, 03:59 AM
RE: The 4th of July - by 727Sky - 06-02-2016, 04:02 AM
RE: The 4th of July - by guohua - 06-02-2016, 05:13 AM