Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MANDELA GASLIGHTING EFFECT
(03-26-2022, 06:15 PM)Psychotic_Gemini Wrote: Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, just have some stuff on my mind that I need to expel, and this seems to be the best fit... so please just bear with me.

I recently, at the suggestion of a friend watched "What the bleep do we know" despite the fact I couldn't wholly wrap my head around what was said until halfway through, and realized it fit my thinking. (Quantum somethings, reality is what you make it, mind over matter stuff). It got me thinking about parallel/multi universes, timewave zero, and the Mandela effect. Now I have this chewed up wad of stuff I need to spit out because it's clogging up my thinking... (watch your toes for splatter)

So, I have determined I believe in multiple universes, I think there are VERY subtle differences between them all. Example: hyphen or no in kit-kat in another universe it's something else, or multiple somethings else.

I believe we travel, some, or most, or maybe everyone, to the different universes while we sleep. That's not saying we can't slip into another while awake. I think for the most part everything seems the same, until you notice it isn't.

I believe this may be connected to the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) 
 https://home.cern/resources/faqs/facts-a...-about-lhc

10 September 2008: LHC first beam 

23 November 2009: LHC first collisions

Even though it was turned on in 2008, it didn't have it's first colliding beams until 2009, which coincidentally is the same year Fiona Broome coined the term "Mandela Effect"

I don't think anyone has faulty memories, mine aren't anymore real or important than yours. Obviously we don't originate from the same universe. 

I also think despite the fact these changes are publicized, I think there could be simple tiny changes than only the individual might notice, that the rest of the world has no clue about, such as the time I looked in the mirror and my glasses were NOT the ones I bought the last time I bought glasses, a bit more than a couple years prior. These were a rose gold... I buy/wear only silver, even though rose gold is an option... I KNOW I bought silver, my daughter remembers me buying the ones I have, rose gold, she was there... It was very emotional for me, kinda hit too close to home so to say LOL, I had to tell her I wasn't her mother...

Which brings me to..  I think we as individuals are in all the universes at the same time, just bits of our consciousness is in each universe, and upon our individual death, when all the bits of consciousness come together, we will finally know EVERYTHING

I'm not entirely sure how timewave zero fits in, but feeling like it was "counting down to something", some thought end of the world, I'm wondering if maybe that was a possible moment ALL universes intersected at the same point, not sure what kind of chaos that might cause... perhaps just mix everyone up and toss us into different universes.

Still trying to figure it out, but I feel a bit lighter in the brain

I'm with you on this, although a lot of my memories are before the LHC and I've put in a couple of posts here along the way outlining the experiences.

Can't put my finger on it succinctly.  Lost time, constant dreams and like living in another place.

Posting here, maybe the vault, would be a good thing to do.

I get better sleep after recounting what happened.

Kind regards,

Bally:)

Messages In This Thread
MANDELA GASLIGHTING EFFECT - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-02-2016, 03:10 AM
RE: MANDELA GASLIGHTING EFFECT - by guohua - 06-02-2016, 03:36 AM
RE: MANDELA GASLIGHTING EFFECT - by Ninurta - 06-02-2016, 04:33 AM
RE: MANDELA GASLIGHTING EFFECT - by Night Star - 06-02-2016, 05:33 AM
RE: MANDELA GASLIGHTING EFFECT - by VioletDove - 03-26-2022, 07:45 PM
RE: MANDELA GASLIGHTING EFFECT - by VioletDove - 03-26-2022, 08:17 PM
RE: MANDELA GASLIGHTING EFFECT - by Ninurta - 03-27-2022, 02:44 AM
RE: MANDELA GASLIGHTING EFFECT - by Bally002 - 03-27-2022, 03:25 AM
RE: MANDELA GASLIGHTING EFFECT - by guohua - 03-26-2022, 07:29 PM