Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MANDELA GASLIGHTING EFFECT
Do you remember certain things that are "different" now than you remember them being in the past?
I do.
This is called The Mandela Effect.
It was given this name due to people who seem to remember that Nelson Mandela died in prison in the 1980s, and not at his home in Johannesburg in 2013.
Just recently a woman that lived in the community where I grew up had her obit in the local newspaper. I specifically remember her dying approximately 30 years ago. I remember seeing her daughter a few months after her death and sharing my condolences.
There have been other people from my personal memory who died too, only to die again years later. [Image: hushed.png?v=2]
I also remember Billy Graham dying, then seeing the report of his death again many years later.
And, we have all seen the debate on the BerenstEIN Bears spelling, so this isn't new.
It's crazy!!
Below is a video about a man who swears certain verses in the King James Bible have changed since his childhood. He points out some scriptures as he remembers them years ago, but today those same scriptures have the words changed, and this was verified in a very old bible he had on hand.
I remember the scriptures as he stated they were too. We had to go to Bible school class once a week when I was in grammar school. This man and woman came to our school and taught the class about the books of the bible and certain important bible verses and stories.
We got a "reward" for memorizing as many verses as we could the next week when they came back.
I remember in the Lord's Prayer that it stated, "Forgive us our 'trespasses", but now it states, "Forgive us our "debts". It also replaces the word "thy", with "your". This is NOT what I was taught!
Watch the video and see what you think.

Quote:There has been an viral internet belief that the Mandela Effect could be some sort of quantum glitch and that because of the apocalyptic changes, there are two worlds that are melding together, or, of time line corrections or disruptions because of theories that we are living in an artificial environment, or because of experiments of time bending that may or may not be happening in the Large Hadron Collider located at CERN.

[Image: tracker.jpg]

Quote:There are people who are skeptical of the fact that anyone can alter history, anyone can assume that a timeline has been linear and the past, present and future may be simultaneously happening.
While we think there is a precise measuring of time, we cannot fathom that it can be theoretically reshaped and many histories can be forgotten and rewritten to fit a version that everyone can agree on.
Now, not only are there physical time measurements being drawn or manipulated, but our mental acuity and remembrance of time and history are being manipulated as well. The news stories of alleged deaths and other strange occurrences make one stop and wonder if our mental clocks are being tampered with and in an Orwellian fashion being changed to fit the needs of the elite.
There is also the idea there has been some strange paradigm shift and the world you think you were living in and the information that you hold as fact was not really fact but a glitch in the Matrix.
The idea is mind boggling but now it seems that the universal time glitch or erasure seems to be happening, or people claim they are experiencing a time tweak.
Skeptics say that it is a very large leap to believe that the fabric of reality shifted at some point in the past, and therefore, not only do parallel, inhabitable universes exist, but that we are constantly switching between them.
However, there are many scientists that believe we are living in an advanced simulation much like the Matrix or a living encyclopedia that has been created by advanced artificial intelligence.
The idea our Universe is a fiction generated by computer code solves a number of inconsistencies and mysteries about the cosmos.
In Summer 2012, scientists at CERN observed what is now believed to be the elusive “God Particle.”
But the standard model is as yet, unable to explain a number of baffling properties of the universe – including the fact the universe is expanding at an ever-increasing speed. Dark Matter is believed to be a web-like matter that binds visible matter together.
If it exists, it would explain why galaxies spin at the speed they do something which remains unexplained based only on what we can currently observe.
The standard model does not yet hold an explanation for the force of gravity. The as-yet unproven existence of Dark Matter could be explained by a virtual universe.
The artificial universe could have a glitch which triggers things like synchronicity, déjà vu and the Mandela Effect where in one timeline we learned or assumed that certain facts are true or that they have been misplaced or have been left and eventually become faulty memories.

[Image: Synchronicity.jpg]

Quote:When we envision there are other possible realities–other parallel universes– The Mandela effect can give us a sense of how it feels to move between them. These kinds of “jumps” are either leaps of consciousness, and example of retro causality or a reversed echo that is transitory through the zeitgeist.
If we go back to the Orwellian concept of what this phenomenon may be, it can also be theorized that perhaps we are all becoming victims of some psychological “gaslighting” and if so, we are witnessing a very effective psychological operation that leaves us unsure of our collective memory.
Gaslighting is an attempt to control you by changing your perception of reality. It is an abusive form of manipulation usually carried out by narcissists and psychopaths. Gaslighting is a manipulation designed to get a mark of victim into doubting their own memory, perception, and sanity.

[Image: gaslighting.jpg]
Quote:We find the technique all through George Orwell’s, 1984. Language was remade until one could not speak of certain things except to say they were good, and other things except to say they were bad.
However, the alleged psy-op continues and there have been many new Mandela stories that have surfaced.
For example, many of us grew up with Mr. Rogers and his make believe neighborhood. For the longest time we have sung the song “It’s a beautiful day in the Neighborhood.” Years later we are told that the song was never sung that way. The song was always “It’s a beautiful day in THIS neighborhood.” People also are dumbfounded to realize that when Forrest Gump played by Tom Hanks says “Life is Like a Box of Chocolates” he really said “Life WAS like a Box of chocolates.”
There has also been controversy over the famous Darth Vader revelation about who was the Father of Luke Sky Walker. Many people will swear that Darth Vader extended his hand to Luke and said “Luke I am Your Father” – in reality he says “No I am your Father.” There is one thing I remember Vader saying to Luke on the gantry after delivering the “Father” quote is that after Luke cries “No that’s impossible” I clearly recall Vader saying “Search your feelings youngster you know this to be true.”
He doesn’t say it – and I was always perplexed as to why I always remembered those lines.
There is also a claim about Jiffy Peanut Butter and at one time, it was allegedly shortened to “Jiff.” Additionally, Toucan Sam was always following his nose to “Fruit Loops” spelled F-R-U-I–T instead for “Froot Loops” spelled F-R-O-O-T.

[Image: Froot-Loops-710x267.jpg]
Quote:There is also the dilemma of whether or not Looney Tunes is spelled T-U-N-E-S or T-O-O-N-S. The answer is T-U-N-E-S.

There is more that Clyde Lewis covers on this topic that you can read Here/Souce

What about you?  Have you experienced the Mandela Effect?

Messages In This Thread
MANDELA GASLIGHTING EFFECT - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-02-2016, 03:10 AM
RE: MANDELA GASLIGHTING EFFECT - by guohua - 06-02-2016, 03:36 AM
RE: MANDELA GASLIGHTING EFFECT - by Ninurta - 06-02-2016, 04:33 AM
RE: MANDELA GASLIGHTING EFFECT - by Night Star - 06-02-2016, 05:33 AM
RE: MANDELA GASLIGHTING EFFECT - by VioletDove - 03-26-2022, 07:45 PM
RE: MANDELA GASLIGHTING EFFECT - by VioletDove - 03-26-2022, 08:17 PM
RE: MANDELA GASLIGHTING EFFECT - by Ninurta - 03-27-2022, 02:44 AM
RE: MANDELA GASLIGHTING EFFECT - by Bally002 - 03-27-2022, 03:25 AM
RE: MANDELA GASLIGHTING EFFECT - by guohua - 03-26-2022, 07:29 PM