Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Happiness is USSB, Layla, Tiki, and me. The beginning
“Yes my Captain consider it done”.

Wow that was the first time she had ever used that name for me! Even Layla looked surprised.

I have learned that it is always better to involve you team and not try to be a one man show. I asked Fhaa to establish a ready link with USSB and 'Que report' what we had encountered up to this point in the Habock dimension. Fhaa was very good at multitasking so she was a natural for this assignment.

As we entered our very nice prison/ guest accommodations the ball of light which had been leading us went to various places and discussed this huge (hall) rooms appointments. There was no food console which really surprised me. The room was actually more like a 5 star hotel suite back on earth for we would have to ring for food service. It really was a grand room and even had holographic pictures at various points on the walls. Some of these Pictures were of planetary landscapes of beauty and others actually had Beings gazing upon the view. Every picture had a Buggy gray accompanying whatever other life form the picture depicted.

Just by the pictures I determined at least these godly bugs tolerated other life forms.

We were just beginning our group discussion when Fhaa pointed out USSB had had sent a Que reply which we should go ahead and open.

QUE INFO :

The good, the bad, and the truly evil, according to USSB (about this particular brand of want to fake being a god Greys).

(1) These Grays were only based in this Galaxy and due to their non-Bulk traveling (they used a form of gravitational field drive) they were therefore unable to expand to other Galaxies due to times and distances. See foot note:

(2) The planetary populations of Sentients were totally controlled by these Grays. When a ripe old age of, 'past breeding' is reached in a given population their god then requests them to join him in happiness and heaven for all eternity. Sentients are then willingly collected and instead of some heavenly nirvana they are killed for basic food stuffs. These particular Grays got a big charge out of eating the Sentients they nurtured for this very purpose. They only ate Sentients and if a given population was breeding to fast they collected the children too... it was almost a Bushido thing and showed their superior standing as top predators in this Galaxy.

(3) USSB had not known just how bad this place was until Tiki was able to transmit the history and inter-workings of this Bug Empire. No doubt, if any of this would have been known prior to our departure we would have received information to avoid this Galaxy; just our luck, No?

(4) USSB is sending three very small cloaked ships under USSB direct command. There will be two little Grays (one in each small ship) and one of our USSB Tom Ngan Greys in the other ship.

(5) Tiki and these three ships had already received a patch to stop any further tractor beam control of their Biogenic processors. The patch worked at a frequency that acted like a mirror to the Bugs tractor beam. Unbeknown to us until the Que report; Layla, Sky, Fhaa, and myself had already received a software patch to our Bio-Chips which would further protect our chips from any possible intercepts and interferences.

FOOT NOTE ABOUT A FIELD DRIVE:

****An electromagnetic field is used to generate a positive and negative gravitational field which can be focused so that the ship basically falls and is pushed in any direction you wish to go. Inside the actual field which surrounds a ship light and time are stopped dead in their tracks due to Relativity.

The glow many see that surrounds a ship is caused by ionization of a planetary atmosphere that touches the actual electromagnetic gravitational field . Without Bulk Phasing this means of travel is restricted to 64 X C or sixty four times the speed of light; which is to slow for a galactic empire and truly is more suited to a Star Trek kind of universe.. This type of travel was all these bugs used. USSB had been doing gravitational field travel for over a Billion years. Bulk travel was faster (30 million X C for a normal cruise rate) and much safer ! Some USSB ships could do a faster speed but there was no push because Bulk travel basically did away with the need for such speeds.

A major down side for a gravitational type system is a strong electromagnetic field, as found in certain radars can actually disrupt a ships gravitational field. There are ways around this interruption but it takes special equipment and the frequencies of the radar need to be known so measures can be taken to block the effects and disruptions.. Otherwise prepare to fall like a rock. ****

I had just about finished with the Que's contents when in the center of our room appeared a Gray. He/she/it/ mentally bowed to us while letting us know 'she' was USSB Tom Ngan and her name was Cricketalisbadadyury.

We all looked at each other and smiled as I said, “I am really glad you are here Cricket”.

If bugs could smile I think she would have but instead she just said, “This name will be recognized”.

The next thing that happened the daggers for Fhaa, Layla and my self appeared on the floor by Cricket.
Sky never left home without his which if there is any future for our little family I think I will be doing the same.

See foot note about Daggers:

We all knew Cricket was a hologram (one of the reasons for the three ships) but a USSB hologram was not some low tech facsimile of a living creature. A USSB Hologram could shake hands with you and you would think it was the real deal not to mention grasp and move objects. (USSB has been floating living Sentients through solid walls and windows for a long time, so this was not even a slight stretch for this hologram closed beam technology.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Happiness is USSB, Layla, Tiki, and me. The beginning - by 727Sky - 06-02-2016, 03:29 AM