Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Happiness is USSB, Layla, Tiki, and me. The beginning
CHAPTER 7

Dimensional Phasing:

Dimensional Phasing was not hard to do. Instead of the normal one plus percent penetration we use to travel via the BULK in our dimensional universe, when going to a different dimension, you actually had to do almost a 5% penetration into the Bulk boundary. Once there, you had to know which frequency to select for your desired destination. This had all been figured out long ago by the USSB droids or otherwise dimensional travel would be a hit and miss affair with no guarantee of ever returning home.

Other than the sword and daggers Sky had made for us we once again left with just the clothes on our bodies. Tiki unerringly phased us into the heart of the Habock universe. To me it looked just like our universe with stars, galaxies, and other stuff anyone who has looked at our own universe would see.

We headed for a nearby galaxy that Tiki determined was a good first choice and arrived in the 4th spiral arm close to a Red-M sun that had 4 planets in the habitable zone. What made this planetary system unique was there were actually two planets that had the same orbit around their sun and were almost exactly 180 degrees apart in the orbital plain. Almost always this kind of system does not exist because the planetary material during the systems formation is usually insufficient to form two planets in the same orbital zone.

There are systems where a stray rouge planet can be captured by a Sun's gravitational field but you can always know it was captured due to its' weird non concentric orbit. These two planets though definitely had water and land and one, which we referred to as “A” had a diameter of 27,132 miles where “B” was coming in at 23,976 according to a conversion.

We avoided naming this star and these planets in expectation of finding other sentient life forms which should have already named them. I was hoping we could find another Bulk Traveling Federation but as USSB had indicated there had been no droids detected coming to our side of the universe from this dimension.

Tiki zeroed in on planet "A" and other than normal (what one would expect) flora and fauna the planet in all its' vastness only had two settlements by what anyone would consider Sentients. Total detected population including young ones of both settlements was an astoundingly low number of only 8,385,945 almost exactly equally divided between the two areas.

I asked Tiki how old this sun had been in its' main sequence and she estimated this particular sun was a stable 9 billion Earth year old star.

All kinds of thoughts went through my mind as to why there was such a low population;  war was right at the top of my list. I asked Layla and the kids if they had any ideas and they agreed the population was probably the remnants from some kind of planetary catastrophe or a major war effort.

Tiki's sensors were state of the art USSB but we needed to land and have her take soil and atmospheric samples to maybe answer some of our questions.

She picked out a spot in the ocean for our first landing and while submerged she cataloged all the life forms she could detect and the mineral and make-up of this body of water. This place was teaming with life and actually had some rather large interesting life forms. The two largest top predictors were one creature that looked like a cross between a shark and a dolphin that was about 70 feet long when mature that kinda resembled some type of Ichthyosaur. It was a deep water creature that preyed on just about everything to include the numerous squid looking animals. The other top predator was a long necked four paddled air breathing creature that look like a huge sea turtle with teeth and a very spiny shell. It stayed in shallower water to catch its' prey and would grow to a full average length of 60 feet. There were countless other creatures eating, breeding, and ranging in all sizes down to the minute with trillions of viruses and bacteria in about a table spoon of water. Which was normal for most oceans the universe over.

With the water survey complete we set off for a landing spot on firm ground.

We had just broken the surface when Tiki set off an 'alarm thought' in all our heads.

Before we could even react everything went dark and I do mean pitch black. We were all conscience but on the outside of Tiki it was darker than the blackest black you could imagine.

“Do not be afraid for I am bringing you to me”.

“Who is me” was Fhaa's question ?

“I am the one true God of all that is and I am bringing you to me”.

“What if we do not want to go see you”? Was Sky's cocky reply.

He immediately collapsed into an unconscious heap where he had once stood.

“Dear God that is my child and by your grace I would appreciate it if you would restore his youthful consciousness so that I will know he is OK”.

Sky was picked up and before his feet hit the deck of Tiki he was back awake with a rather confused look on his face.

“Thank you dear lord for listening to your humble servant”. I even did a slight bow to no where.

By my actions the kids an Layla went into suck up mode as we all became instant devotees.

This gods version of home must have been some distance from our prior location for the trip to a place with light took longer than I figured a god could manage. On Tiki we had 5 sleep cycles before we arrived in this gods version of heaven.

As suddenly as the dark had appeared there was light (sounds biblical) and what our non godly eyeballs beheld could only be called a space station. It was on a grand scale but it was still a space station and not my idea of a godly residence.

When light first appeared I only got a brief glimpse of a huge dark form that moved off our overhead view before it cloaked or disappeared.

Looked like a darn big space ship to me.

I always pictured heaven with a little more frills and pearly gates myself.

I guarded my thoughts just as everyone else was. This gods ability to knock Sky out and bi-pass Tiki's defenses really had me bugged so I just felt our best defense was to not question god at this stage.

Tiki, who had been very quite since the 'darkness', touched down inside one of this stations bio-domes. As her hatch opened, I did hazard to ask if she was OK. Silence, was her only reply... Now I was Pissed.

The hatch was open so we exited and were met with a glowing ball of light that asked us to follow. I actually thought that was a nice godly touch for a primitive but it was not swaying my ice filled heart at this stage .

We were led into a large room with a huge throne by one of gods glowing balls and as we stood god appeared. No burning bush for this god..... just a huge Buggy Grey form that appeared to us as a creature of some 20 feet tall resting its' right appendage upon a suitably large throne.

By the way this god arrived I was sure it was a first class hologram projection or this place had actually developed a transporter which was doubtful. Transporters work but not with living creatures.

“Shit”!

I went down on one knee and did my best to emulate Darth Vader when bowing to the Emperor.

“Greetings dear lord we thank you for this audience and your attention to our insignificant life forms”.

“ You may rise and be seated” as a bench seat big enough for the 4 of us floated in and landed before us.

“You have entered my domain from a place far far away”.

“Yes Lord we have”.

“Where is this place from where you come” (not a very godly question in my opinion.)

“Lord we come from a place in time and space that is ruled by a god so powerful that as you, great lord, he created many dimensions just for creatures such as us and many others”. I lied.

“There is but one god and I am that GOD ! Your god did not create me for I have always been as you see me before you”!

“Yes Lord he said you would say that, for you are the end result of his creations started long ago even before memories could be retained”.

A slight pause followed....

“When you say dimension what is your definition of such a place”?

“Lord all that you see here in your dimension with all the stars and galaxies herein, they exist in nine other dimensions that our god has created for all sentient beings”.

Thank goodness this god did no appear to be able to access our bio-chip so.... when confronted with an intelligence that believes it is omnipotent and a true god the only thing in my opinion that might get their attention is a bigger better god.

“Our god has spoken to us and said, go forth into this dimension and make contact with my godly son. So great lord we are here to speak with you about your father who wants you to join him for all eternity and guide the 10 dimensions”.

Buggy Greys, even our own Tom Ngan, could place thoughts in someones head and even communicate thoughts if the target was receptive or a primitive but just as back in our universe it was a two way street. I had not detected this Grey's ability to override my personal thoughts so I hazarded a communique via the chip to the kids a Layla.

“How am I doing”?

Layla responded with something like she was impressed as was Fhaa; but Sky was still fuming over being knocked out and actually had thoughts of a little dagger work on this very tall god that supposedly stood before us.

“Lord the Being we arrived in is called Tiki, and she is a friend of our family. She was personally created by our god so we could come to you. Please lord, if it is your will, insure no harm comes to her for she is part of our god's family”.

“You say this Tiki is alive as you are, yet I detect no breath and no heart beat”.

“No lord she is not such as us; like you are not such as us, yet she lives”.

That got him !

“If I release her from the control of my will what will she do”?

“Nothing great son of god for she will wait for us to return”?

I am certainly no expert but I think I really have a gift for this whole making up extemporaneous fictional (nice way of saying lying) stories when the need arises.. Maybe I should have tried writing a story or something back on Earth ?

“So be it.... yet let it be known... I will tolerate nothing interfering with the peace of my domain”.

“Great son of god we were not sent to disturb you but to make contact and let you know your loving father knows of you and has a great yearning for you to know him”. We are very aware we are here as you guest and will respect your wishes and commands and not intentionally disrespect you hospitality. As your father has told us many different times we are in some very unique ways all brothers and sisters in his grand family”.

“Your Tiki is now released however, I wish you to remain here in my presence for a while, as I make determinations on what you have said”.

I jumped up and did my bowing and scraping before this pompous want a be bug god popped out of existence before us as I uttered, “Your will is our command lord”.

What passed as an angel around here floated back in and we we told to follow the ball of light to our quarters.

I did ask if we could go and see our friend Tiki but was told, “Later”.

We had not even reached our assigned quarters and my link with Tiki was reestablished.

“So Tiki did you have a nice nap”?

Tiki actually let lose with a very long string of unflattering thoughts about Buggy Greys and their ability to place a blocking tractor beam force field around her central core biogenic processor. She said she was fully functional at the moment and was fully prepared to find us and blow this whole station if I thought it was necessary.

“Well thank you Tiki for caring enough to find us before you rain death and destruction upon this godly place”

Which started her again on thoughts about Bug ancestors and their propensity to think they are all so special.

I was rather amused at her outburst whereby Layla was concerned she had gone to far in reworking Tiki's personality some years ago...

The Chinese symbol for disharmony is two women under the same roof and I now had three if you count Layla, Tiki and Fhaa who incidentally had remained rather pensive during this entire ordeal. Sky on the other hand was ready to blow this place and show how USSB could handle a bug wannabe god.

“Tiki my dear, could you please use stealth sensors and gather every bit of information you can on this structure. If you can tap into their data base or library, what ever they use to store information please do, and relay everything you find back to USSB. Do not let them detect you”!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Happiness is USSB, Layla, Tiki, and me. The beginning - by 727Sky - 06-02-2016, 03:24 AM