Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Human Cloning Ready to be Unleashed upon the World
(03-21-2018, 08:32 PM)Sol Wrote: As if there isn't enough of us already, 7 billion and counting...more than 9 billion by 2050...At the rate we're going, some resources will become a thing of the past damn sooner than it should. Condoms not being one of those resources as it seems that some countries still have their population reproducing like rabbits...ignoring the fact that condoms do indeed exist.

Human cloning. It's just wrong on so many levels. My opinion.

I heartily agree that they should clone body parts though..some people wait for transplants and die waiting, and that is a shame.

: )

They already have the technology to regrow limbs, or organs, or... anything needed.  But, shhhhhh;    mediumshhhh       we aren't supposed to know that yet.

I figure the over-population concern is one reason why the elite are trying so hard to push the "no gender" thing on us. They are also causing men and women to be unable to have children by putting things in vaccines.

Everything I said sounds like something from the X Files, or complete conspiracy BS, but there is documentation to back it all up.

Good to see you on the board(s) @"Sol".

Messages In This Thread
RE: Human Cloning Ready to be Unleashed upon the World - by Mystic Wanderer - 03-21-2018, 09:30 PM
RE: Human Cloning Ready to be Unleashed upon the World - by drussell41 - 03-09-2021, 11:41 AM
RE: Human Cloning Ready to be Unleashed upon the World - by Wallfire - 03-09-2021, 12:06 PM
RE: Human Cloning Ready to be Unleashed upon the World - by drussell41 - 03-10-2021, 05:06 PM
RE: Human Cloning Ready to be Unleashed upon the World - by Wallfire - 03-10-2021, 07:30 PM