Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Project DPR: Codename Templar One (rewrite)

"Commandant," A colonel whispered into General Amos's ear.. "That recruit you asked me to keep an eye on for you.. Sir, She is AWOL.."

Amos shook his head as the JCS watched a screen..

"Lt. Colonel Freedman is dead," An older man spoke.. "These Bastards somehow knew we were here.."

"Commandant," General Dempsey took a deep breath.. "The mission is a failure.. We will try and pull recon out.."

"Try," Amos was pissed.. "General..."

The first chords of eye of the tiger floated through the air from the live feed..

"Good morning boys," Donna's voice filled the air above the music.. "I hereby assume command of the mission.. Sargent Major Redson.. Sit rep.. Why are we here.."

The Sound of automatic weapons fire followed..

"Lady," Sargent Major Redson shook his head..

"Sargent Major... Captain Colt.. " Andros's voice filled the air, "Major Deseri was trained by me and several others personally.."

"Captain Colt," The Sargent Major open fires again into the enemy.. "F#$% you sir... A skirt.."

"Whose hand and D#$% you have to hold.. It's her first mission.. You get to break her cherry.." Andros laughed as he spoke, "She is now the commanding officer.. She has to prove to me she can lead you in combat.."

"What the H#$$ is going on," General Dempsey yelled?

On the screen Dressed in armor with a red cross, Deseri gets hit with a sniper round.. "F#$% that hurt!"

She hits the dirt..

"S#$%.. Mama," Redson is pissed.. "I.. Wait your not dead.."

"If you wanna F#$% it will have to wait big boy," Donna sits up behind cover.. "Captain.."

"You are on your own Major," Andros got off the line..

"The armor wont move completely.. Help me out of it," Donna took off the helmet.. "Give me the dead mans gear.."

The Sargent major started helping her out of the gear.. He hit her in the back of the head, "Mam.. Do NOT F#$%ing ever leave yourself as a target.. I will shoot you myself.. I am going to beat that little S#$%'s A$$.."

Donna slides into the dead man's gear.. "Sargent Major.. Put your wounded man in my gear.. It will protect him while we complete the mission.."

Sargent Major hits Deseri in the back of the head, "This mission is FUBAR'd.. Captain Colt sent you here to get a taste of failure.. I am not holding your di#$ mam.. You will lead us out of here. Or I will..."

Deseri fires a gun and hits something invisible.. A bloody headless figure appears as it falls over dead..

"What the F#$%," Redson sees major Deseri fire again.. "Invisible mother F#$%ers!!" He fires at the same spot Deseri did, as does another marine.. "S#$%.. Mam.."

"We are leaving," Deseri pauses.. "First get into their gear.. We need the tech.." 

Dirty and Filthy, wearing JSOC gear, Deseri walks into the hall..

Several pissed off drill instructors turn and see her..

"You are F#$%ing done Recruit. I do not care who you impressed," An officer yells.. "You are done in the marine corps!"

Sargent Major Redson comes in with several other tired and dirty Marines.. With his weapon slung, "Good afternoon Turds.."

The officer hides behind the drill instructors..

"My apologies sargent.." Sargent Major Redson walks like a lion across the distance to the drill instructors," Sargent Yeoloas.. We borrowed your recruit.. Needs of the Marine Corp!"

Sargent Yeoloas light brown skin shows as she glares, "Uncle Billy.. Recon borrowed my recruit.."

Redson hugs the Sargent and whispers, "I made it home.. I am retiring now Lacey.. Its now my beer and whores time.."

After the hug, Sargent Yeoloas sucks up a tear.. She looks at her hand and sees blood, "Your bleeding.."

"Its only a flesh wound littleone.. " Turning to the officer hiding behind drill instructors, "Sargent.. Your recruit lead us from the front.. You really need to have worked on her bearing a little.. She is F#$%^ing green.. I only had to hit her on the back of the head four times however.. Good job.. She will do!"

"F#$% I will do," Donna responds..

"This is not how," The officer stops when the Drill instructors move quickly out of the way..

Sargent Major Redson calmly stands in front of the officer.. He reaches up and takes off his Eagle Globe and anchor, "Sargent Yeoloas.. Please carry on with the graduation ceremony for .. For Lance Corporal Deseri.. She has earned that rank.. With a recommendation from a retiring Sargent Major to be promoted to corporal.."

"Uncle Billy.." The Sargent looks at her recruit, "He never gives recommendations for promotion.. He prefers to demote.." A little wide eyed, "Recruit Deseri.. You have to tell me some day what the F#$% you did to get Uncle Billy to respect you.."

One of the Drill instructors motioned for an HM2 to come over.. He pointed to the blood trail, "NOW!"

"This is not going to happen!"

One of the drill instructors got in the officers face, "Sir.. S#$% the F#$% up.. SIR!"

"No uncle Billy," Sargent Yeoloas grins.. "She should have changed and cleaned up.. She does not get the earned rank of corporal.. " As she pins the Eagle, globe, and Anchor she whispers, "Thank you major.."

Deseri is wide eyed, "You.. You know?"

"Captain Colt said to make sure you measure up at ALL times," The sargent steps back with an evil smile.. "Recruit.. Go unF#$% yourself.. I will let it slide due to a sargent major that has gone senile not returning my gear in the condition it left in.. You have ten minutes before you have an uniform inspection.."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Project DPR: Codename Templar One (rewrite) - by Armonica_Templar - 03-20-2018, 06:35 PM