Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Project DPR: Codename Templar One (rewrite)
"Let me get this straight Rear Admiral Wilson," Commandant Jame Amos looked at a two star in front of him. Still taking in the advanced looking equipment, "My marine that is still scheduled for a dishonorable discharge.. Is the last memember of my Marine Corps left standing.. I had over five hundred marines.."

"Commandant," Short cut brown hair smiled.. "She is the LAST representative of the department of the Navy.. We got all the SEAL's to sirs.."

Admiral Greenert looked at the Rear Admiral, "I had.. Your kidding me.. She is the last Sailor and Marine.. There were over three thousands applicants.. The majority were DoN!"

Rear Admiral Wilson chuckled, "I guess no is a bad time to tell you something you must have missed.. The program is designed to remove ALL candidates."

"What? You have to graduate someone," Admiral Greenert looked at Rear Admiral Wilson.. "We have spent hundreds of millions of dollars out of our budget for this.."

"Nope.. You all agreed to this.." Rear Admiral wilson smiled evilly, "Let me give you a quick briefing.. In the future, Captain Colt was correct.. He was NOT special forces.. With that being said, JSOC adopted him after the battle of Camp pendelton.. Only one of eighty adoptees..He has been trained to lead special forces.. You do not lower your standards for substandard product.."

The commandant glares, "Let me get this straight.. Captain Colt somehow passed this program.."

"Yes sir.. " Rear Admiral wilson had look n his face, "All three prongs sir.. He passed the tryout phase.. Then the training.. And then.. Well their is a third part I do not have the clearance to know of.."

"Tryout phase.. I assumed.. I see.. Darwinism," Admiral Greenert took a deep breath.. "Only the best will pass this part.. What is the attrition rate of the second phase?"

"Thirteen point four percent average," A female teenager speaks.. "Good morning I 3.."

"Good morning sir," Rear Admiral Wilson stood at attention. "Recruit Deserie is still in the fight sir.."

"I expect nothing less from one of my best marines," The female smiles as she brings up files. "Usually it is accepted practice General.. Admiral.. To greet the superior officer.. I will let it slide because you two are still green."

Admiral Greenert looks at Rear Admiral Wilson..

"Captain Colt's, Mine, Jessica's, Shinia's, Joann's, and Cohen's superior officer Mr. CNO.. Rufus Henrietta Letch," Rear Admiral wilson returns to what he was doing.

"Good morning little lady," Commandant Amos chuckles at the glare from Rufus..

"She is the creator of this program General," Rear Admiral Wilson looks over.

A video is playing as Rufus chuckles..

"She cant even put together a rifle," Admiral Greenert shakes his head.. "And she beat out.."

The admiral goes quite as he sees one of the people taunting Donna.. He is holding a part, "Gear adrift Donna!"

Donna in the video uses her none finished rifle and knocks the man out cold.. She bends over picking up the mans rifle.. She takes his Ammo with an evil smile and leaves the area..

"Greenert.. Adapt and overcome," Amos chuckles with a huge smile.. "Not smart enough to put a simple rifle together.. So she stole someone elses.."

Admiral Greenert looks at the others, "This is.."

"Technology fails.. Weapons break.. " Rufus smiles as she watches the shooting, "The only reason she passed this is because she stole the other recruits ammo.. General.. We will have to work on her shooting.."

An explosion comes from the screen, "I was not aware explosives where part of this exercise?"

"They were not Admiral," Rear Admiral Wilson shakes his head. "Apparently she and several of the other recruits stole supplies from the armory.."

Bringing up the files, Rufus lets them read.. "Let us start with the basics.. None of the trainers are allowed to know anything about the trainees.. Hence why those enlisted who disbeyed were removed.. " Looking at the files, "I see five in fact in the brig.. Why were they not shot?"

"Shot," Admiral Greenert had look on his face?

The commandant had a puzzled look on his face, "Rear Admiral Wilson.."

"Sir," Rear Admiral Wilson had a look on his face.. "The Future UCMJ does provide the.."

"This program is one of the exceptions in paragraph three you are referring to.. Have them taken out and shot.. They signed the waivers," Rufus gave Rear Admiral Wilson an evil glare.. "Son.. It is the problem with this part of the program.. Especially in this time.. I want the other twelve brought back and sent to hard labor for life.."

Rear Admiral Wilson looked down, "Life sentence for an article 134 in an omega classified program.. Yes sir.. I request a review by.." Rufus Henrietta Letch tosses a piece of paper to Rear Admiral Wilson.. Opening the piece of paper, "All five denied.. Recommend death sentence for the other twelve.. Breach of discipline chief among the cause.."

"I intervened with the Chairman," Rufus whispered to the Commandant.. "I have to replace a few components might need spares."

"The death penalty," Admiral Greenert was stoned faced.. "Those five men have ri.."

"SIR," Rear Admiral Wilson raised his voice.. "Please refer to the deck log you signed when you entered.. It authorizes your submission to the rules of this command.. Which means you can be thrown in the brig or other things.."

Rufus looked at the CNO, "Norally you and the commandant would NEVER set foot inside this facility.. I allowed it with conditions.."

"You cant be serious.." The Commandant looked at a screen, "This is just supposed to be ruthless towards the participants.."

"This is a military command.. If you can not abide by the rules you will be thrown in the brig," Rufus shakes her head.. "Your excuses got your men killed commandant.. DEAD.. Now think hard about the information I have allowed into your hands.. Do you think the United States could take on India, China, Russia for a short time, Iran, and North Korea at the same time under your leadership. A strong fair hand is required.. These men committed treason."

Both officers look at the armored men behind them and go silent..

"Good you understand.. See how simple that is," Rufus spoke..

"The five in the brig are being taken out and shot.. I assumed you wanted it in front of the last seven candidates.. The other twelve have not left yet sir.. Rerouting to Asylum as trustees," Rear Admiral Wilson spoke stone cold..

"Oh I see Andros did find him.. Sold him on this.." Rufus rubbed her hands together, "Gentlemen.. With me.. I want you to meet the real military.."

Real Admiral Wilson looked sideways, "Sir.. The Senior trainer of the gauntlet run.. Captain Colt sold him on this.." Rear Admiral Wilson stopped, "I cant leave my post.. S#$%.. I always wanted to met him."

"Nope," Rufus motioned for the door to be held open.. "Lets leave Ladies.."

An airforce senior airman was pissed off, "What the F#$% are you doing.." He walks behind the five former trainers on their knees and pulls his side arm, "This is my fault.. I am so sorry.."

"Senior Airman Cincinatti," The commandant is cut short as the trigger pulls.

"All of the trainers will be retrained with me Rufus," Cincinnati pulls the trigger again.. "Why the F#$% are the MP's doing yalls job?"

The trainers stood wide eyed at attention..

Admiral Greenert swallowed hard as the side arm blew another set of brains out..

"It is not Rear Admiral Jensen's job.. It is not Henrietta's job.. It is not The Navy's or and other part of the DoD," Cincinatti pulled the trigger again..

Seven very tired looking members stared wide eyed themselves..

"No wonder the F#$%ing Dread Priate Roberts project is such a F#$% up.. Treason.. You let treason take place.."  Amos closes his eyes as the final former trainer's brains lay on the tarmac, "Now.. I will personally oversee this last part.. The rest of you trainers are dismissed.. We will be retraining when I am done.."

Smiling like a predator Senior Airman Cincinatti walks up and down the now at attention line of prospects..

"S#$% you sure Henrietta I cant just kill them.. IT would be faster," Cincinatti sees the no head shake from Rufus.. "God D@#$.. means I have to do this the special way.. Yu all read your orders.."

Seeing them all eye him..

Standing in front of the first one, "So.. Mr. F#$%ing Fairy.. You think a fag can......"

Admiral Greenert is stoned face for the next twenty minutes as four of the pissed off recruits all go to file grievences..

"That was D@#$ near Sexual assualt," Commandant Amos is very pissed.. "Two just took it Rufus.."

Senior airman starts in on Donna, who gets pissed.. 

after ten more mintes, "F#$% you I will make d#$% sure they end your career.." Donna storms off but stops at the end of the tarmac, "You.. " She looks back at the senior airman, "If we leave the tarmac.. We in effect resign.."

"Your free to go end my career," Cincinnati laughs..

Donna walks back over to the other two and gets back in formation..

Two weeks and you dumb F#$%s could not get rid of them.. Thirty minutes and four are gone," Cincinnati holds up four fingers.. "They always fall for that S#$%.."

"You see.. Lack of discipline under fire.. The enemy may know your weaknesses," Rufus laughs.. "Textbook gentlemen.."

"And they walked away from training," Admiral Greenert shakes hs head.. "But in effect they quit.."

"And all of them signed for experimental training," The Commandant swallows hard.. "S#$%.. The last three.."

Taking off his uniform, "Now you three.. Today we either fail you or fail you.. You see the road to Templar one is through me.."

The last three look at each other..

"Understand This is the part of training where you will be hurt.." Cincinnatti laughs evilly.. "You see.. My orders are to hurt you if you make it to this part.. So.. F#$%ers.. Lets do this!"

Donna hits the tarmac hard and spits blood..

The other two are in the back of ambulences as Cincinnatti laughs..

"Stay down girl..I will personally ensure you go back to Paris Island," Cincinnatti hits Donna in the ribs.. "I saved you for last.. You are the weakest.. If I had accepted earlier.. You would not have made it.."

Donna came up at the Senior Airman and misses..

He puts her in a head lock, "Thier is no one to save you tap out.. I will show.."

Blinking from lack of oxygen, Donna throws Cincinnatti.. "F#$% you," Donna is on her knees..

Landing like a cat, Cincinnatti sniffs the air.. He looks at Rufus, "You never said she was one of us.. A wildling.."

Rufus narrows her eyes, "And what does that have to do with anything?"

Cincinnatti hit Donna as she comes at him..

"My marine is the last one standing," Commandant Amos shakes his head.. "Your teling me she has not proved herself.."

"Nope.. No one can help her," Rufus stands their as the wind gently blows her slacks..

For the next ten minutes, Donna keeps getting back up.. 

Senior Airman Cincinnatti starts getting pissed. Finally, "Enough of this S#$%.."

Missing a swing again, Donna goes face first into the tarmac.. She tries to get up but lands in her own blood.. Slowly more blood comes from her face..

Senior Airman Cincinnatti shakes his head.. Sniffing the air and listening for a second, he turns to the officers.. "Unconscious.. D@#$.. She tried.."

"D@#$.." The Commandant closes his eyes, "She was the closest.. I.. She still is one of my marines.. I will send her back.. D@#$.. So we start this over.."

"I am proud to report.. That No one has graduated from the selection process.. Admiral Rufus Henrietta Letch.. I have successfully completed my orders.."

The Commandant does not move when Donna's eyes move.. As Cincinnatti keeps going on, Donna slowly moves into a crouching posistion..

"I will need about two months to get the," Cincinnatti goes into the tarmac head first from a flying tackle..

"Get him Recruit," The Commandant shouts as Donna wraps up cincinnatti from the back..

The two tangle for three more minutes as Cincinnatti's strength is useless.. 

"Dont let go Recruit," Admiral Greenert is surprised as Donna manages to hold on..

In anger Cincinnatti throws Donna off him, "Now.. This is personal.."

Cincinnatti comes in with a growl..

As they fall to the ground, Donna slams Cincinnatti's head into the tarmac..

She is on top of him hitting him in the back of the head..

She is growling as she slams his head again..

To everyone's surprise, Rufus bolts out and tackles Donna. "Enough.. Medic," Rufus yells as she locks Donna up on a sleeper hold..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Project DPR: Codename Templar One (rewrite) - by Armonica_Templar - 03-20-2018, 05:00 AM