Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Depression
Depression has Many, Many Causes.
Why do you feel depressed, Only you can answer, what are the triggering factors or causes of depression can only be answered by the depressed person.
If the answer is, "I don't know, I wake up depressed." then I'd think you have a Chemical Imbalance.

Weight Loss, Yes.
Effect Sleep, Yes.
Physical Pain, Not normally.
Special treatment? Yes.

Yes you need treatment.

What drug would be prescribed by a western doctor, I wouldn't know, know one would because you haven't been examined.
The same with me prescribing a Herbal treatment along with meditation and possible acupuncture for pain or addition.
You need to be examined by a professional.

If you are feeling the need to harm yourself or others, you need Professional Help NOW!

It is a serious illness caused by changes in brain chemistry (normally). Other factors contribute to the onset of depression, including genetics, changes in hormone levels, certain medical conditions, stress, grief or difficult life circumstances.

You can look at your surroundings where you live and work.
You can change things in your life, WiFi, High Wire Electric Lines close by, the noise level.
Relationship, Alcohol, drugs, closed in living arrangement, self worth, job.

Another fact is, Depression seems to be more common among women than men.

No one here can prescribe for you a medicine or safely diagnose you. I'm going to attach a Link to help you understand depression a little better. LINK

But You Need To.
Seek Professional help!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
Depression - by Marry Gold - 03-17-2018, 08:29 AM
RE: Depression - by guohua - 03-17-2018, 04:04 PM
RE: Depression - by Mystic Wanderer - 03-17-2018, 04:18 PM