Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Timeline of Evil - Documented Proof PDF
I tried several other links for the file, but none so far have worked. Some have been scrubbed from the 'net, and just return a 404 message or equivalent. I did find this link to a web page, but don't know how close it conforms to the PDF file. I have noticed, so far, that this web page badly confuses the "internet of things" and "the cloud", which are not the same thing.

If you have - or can get - this file, and feel it to be important, you should probably create a torrent of it so that it can never be entirely erased from the internet.

So far, it looks (on the above mentioned web page, at least) to be the sour grapes of an inventor who invented "social networking" after his invention was undercut by rival developers. Let's face it - facebook, or any other "social networking" application, can do you no harm at all if you don't plug in to it and take the transfusion it offers. If you don't do that, it remains external to you, harmless, and of no effect.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Timeline of Evil - Documented Proof PDF - by Wallfire - 02-25-2018, 10:10 PM
RE: Timeline of Evil - Documented Proof PDF - by Ninurta - 03-02-2018, 08:30 AM