Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2,000-year-old ‘Book Of Giants’ Describes How the Nephilim Were Destroyed
Not much to add about nephilim - they were, and are no more. All one has to be able to do is 1)read the Bible, 2)read the Dead Sea Scrolls, and 3) read a timeline, in order to figure out which came before what, and what is an embellishment of which - and that was probably already an story-teller's embellishment on a still older tale already. it pretty much explains itself.

What I'm more curious about is who are these "Elites" folks speak of? You mentioned them here:

Quote:.
Why is it then that the Elite of today are so adamant that they never existed and try to hide this fact from us? 

... so you probably know more about them than me, and may be able to educate me. In ancient Greece, the Spartans were the "Elite" warriors, because they were the best around. Nowadays, Delta operators are the "Elite", because they are the best around. Olympic athletes are "elite" because they are the best around... I'm noticing a pattern developing of "elite" meaning the best of a thing. So who are these "Elites" that I keep reading about all over the place (not just here), and what is it that makes them the best, or even marginally better than me? Maybe what I'm looking for is some reason to acknowledge their "eliteness" - because so far, I've not found one... so I don't.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2,000-year-old ‘Book Of Giants’ Describes How the Nephilim Were Destroyed - by Ninurta - 06-01-2016, 11:18 PM