Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Even a Hitman needs dishsoap (A people of Walmart ISOT)
“Leave H. H. alone..” A texas Accent fills the air, “All right class.. Quiet down..”

A kid with a sad face takes a deep breath as several of the kids glare at him..

“So what started this,” The teacher looks at one of the bigger kids?

“HH said we where stupid.. “ A dumb sounding kid spoke, “If I went back in time I would bet on sports games.. Like marty McFly did..or Stocks.. ”

“You mean Biff,” HH speaks.. “Mrs. Towler.. I told Ed that he would be broke in a few years.. He did not earn the money.. He would be robbed by those beneath him..”

“Please.. I would deal with them..” The bigger kid pointed at HH.. “Loke your plan would work.. USe advanced technology to build an empire.. The criminals would wipe you out cry baby. Pose as a mobster.. Limited Resources and scarcity with diminishing returns.”

Mrs. Towler smiled, “Well.. I am surprised you are having an economics conversation.. Ed.. That is why the coach put you in this class.. You need to learn the basics of money..”

“Please.. When I make the NFL I will have a money manager,” Ed spoke confidently.. “I run.. I only need to focus on the game..”

One of the teachers came into the classroom, “Janie.. Turn the TV on..”

“Mrs. Johns..” Mrs. Towler looks up, “Will we get reception.. HH.. Can you get the TV to work..”

HH walks past several kids who make weird faces at him.. Mumbling to himself, “not if I got them first.. “

“Pu$$y,” Ed whispers.. “Like you would ever be able to fake being a made man..”

HH turns on the TV and checks the cable running into the back.. Playing with one of the Cables, “Here you go.. I think it should..”

The sound and video turns on..

“The Governor of California, George Deukmejian, has officially called out the national guard,” The reporter and camera man duck behind a wall..”A massive Gang war has broken out in the streets of LA. SWAT units and poli.”

“We aint going down like dogs.. You tink the popo’s,” A sniper round kills the gang banger in red..

“F#$% me,” The next round ices the gangbanger in blue..

In the back ground a huge explosion is followed by flames and smoke rising into the air..

Several of the Members of the combined gangs are gunned down by fully dressed SWAT.. The students in the classroom swallow hard as they watch the gun battle..

HH looks at the screen and then at ed.. He shakes his head, “Nah..”

“...declared martial law.. Those helicopters are part of the national guard un,” The reporter is hit by bullets..

Mrs. Towler quickly turns off the television, “Crap..” Looking at her class, “This… This a historical moment.. I will let your parents explain ..” HH closes his eyes, “HH.. I do apologize.. “

Everyone is whispering..

A well dressed woman peeks inside the classroom, “Mrs. Towler.. Erica Pierce.. I am .. I need to speak with little H.H.”

“Can you watch these kids for a minute..” Mrs. Towler sees Mrs. Johns nod yes, “H.H.”

H.H. just walks out in front of Mrs. Towler..

H.H. sees an older well dressed man and pauses, “Uncle Teddy?” H.H. ‘s eyes go wide at the in shape man, “Mrs. Pierce.. You found my uncle..”

“Kid I just found out my sister died.. I was traveling the US trying to find myself..” Uncle Teddy smiled, “I immediately came back to town..”

H.H. hugs his uncle, “You.. You got my letters.. I sent them to your PO Box like you said..”

“I got them,” The meticously dressed Redson looked at Mrs. Towler.. “Who is this?”

Mrs. Towler blushes and sticks out her hand, “Janie Towl.. Towler.. I am glad.. Glad..” Mrs. Towler shakes her head and stops looking at redson in the eye.. “I am Little HH’s econ teacher.. And I am his homeroom teacher.. Your his Uncle Teddy Redson..”

Mrs. Pierce coughs subtlely, “Mr. Redson.. I see this is your nephew.. If I understand correctly your sister left you her old house.. “

“We will be staying at a hotel.. I am going to renovate the house and rent it out…” Teddy grinned, “My real estate agent has several houses we are going to need to look at..” Hitting HH on the arm, “Your going to have to go looking with me.. The first house is old man Gentsons..”

“Mama looked at that house..” HH sounded excited, “Before she got sick.. She.. She wanted to sell ours.. And move in there.. “

“So you want me to just put an offer on that big empty house,” Teddy grinned.. “Some repairs have to be done.. “

“Mrs. Redson should love that house,” Janie Towler tried to be slick..

“Uncle Teddy is single,” HH responded.. “Oh..” After a few more seconds, “Wait.. I.. I am going home with Uncle TEDDY!!”

Mrs. Pierce smiled, “If that is what you want.. I will report to the judge that this visit..”

“Mrs. Pierce.. Judge Schmidt approved it earlier today.. He is an old family friend,” Teddy grinned.. “Now you are going to have to bring that husband of yours for our housewarming party.. I have already invited the Judge.. Tell Waid I’ll make sure we have his favorite beer..”

Mrs. Pierce hit Teddy in the arm, “You remember Waid.. From school.. He said you knew each other..”

“I have not forgot,” Teddy grinned evilly..

One of the other Teachers stuck his head out of his classroom, “Janie.. “ Seeing Teddy he walks out of the classroom.. “Teddy..” The two shake hands as HH gets a loo on his face..

“Mr. Wesson..” Teddy hits the man in the arm, “I am screwing with you.. “

Instinctually Paul hugs Janie, “You are back in town.. To pick up your nephew..” Paul rubs HH’s hair getting a pissed off look from HH.. “The news man.. My class is watching it.. The Governors of Arizona, Nevada, and Oregon have called out their NG units..”

Teddy whistles, “D@#$..Pardon my language.. IS it getting that bad?”

“The gang war is threatening to spill over to their states..” Paul catches the coldness from Janie,”I hope we are still on for dinner baby..”

Politely smiling, “We will talk later..” Janie towler takes a deep breath, “I have to get back to my class.. HH.. I am glad your Uncle found you..” Looking at Mr. Redson she sticks out her hand, “Ot is nice to meet you Teddy..”

Shaking her hand back, “I will need to speak with you later Mrs. Towler..” Seeing Pauls face, “Relax old dog.. I have to review my nephews school work..” An Evil smirk crosses Teddy’s face for half a second, “I hope to see you in church tonight Paul.. You to Mrs. Pierce..” Seeing the two of them recoil..”I have changed since we last saw each other..”

“Wait.. You found baby jesus,” HH gets a look on his face..

Teddy kneels in Front of HH, “You wont believe me if I told you.. Lets say the universe is vast.. I have in my darkest hour my faith has got me through a lot.. I am not going to preach to you.. You will have to go to church.. Sunday mornings and evenings.. And every wensday night.. IT is good discipline building to have all your clothes and chores down.. Around a tight schedule..”

Janie smiles and speaks out, “Dawn goes to the same church.. Her father is Deacon and business manager.. We do.. “

“No preaching,’ HH looks at Teddy.. “From you or bible thumping?”

Nope.. I hate that crap..” Teddy stands up slowly, “You need the good influences in your life.. So you do not end up at bars and strip clubs..”

“Stop by Mr.Redson.. After school today,” Janie goes back into the classroom..

“The national guard is in a street by street fight,” A different reporter’s voice filled the air.. “This is a battle for the soul of the american people.. Stay tuned.. We will bring you up to date reports on what is being called the battle for California..”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Even a Hitman needs dishsoap (A people of Walmart ISOT) - by Armonica_Templar - 01-27-2018, 02:41 AM