Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Even a Hitman needs dishsoap (A people of Walmart ISOT)
“Let me get this straight,” A man in a very expensive suit was very pissed.. “This GS 11 Octavius.. Knocked out one of the Hazmat workers and escaped..”

“Sir,” Agent Rhiends tried to speak..”He..”

“Your Master Chief on loan from JSOC, reported that he did not believe This Octavius..” The man spoke coldly, “I have to report to the Man Reagan put in charge a few hours ago.. You want me to tell him What?”

The master Chief walks up and drops a black bag in front of the agents..

“Colonel Blackstone..” Shaking his head, Clive is pissed.. “This is worse then we thought.. A sniper Rifle.. And..” Pointing towards a car, “We found a body in the trunk.. Colonel I was right..”

“He knew you,” The Colonel shook her head.. “And idea who it was?”

“Me,” Master Chief took a deep breath..

The man in the suit raised and eye brow, “So.. That is how he knew your personal..” The man chuckles, “He is a wetworks operative.. “

Master Chief shows a badge, “Colonel.. What is this Department of Homeland Security..”

The two agents look at Colonel Blackstone, “Long story sir.. We have to catch this mother F#$%er..”

“No S#$%.. Lucky for you,” The Agent freezes..

“Carl.. Leave her alone,” A man walks up.. “So you claim you are my baby girl?”

Both agents tighten up, “Sir she let..”

“Boys.. “ Mr. Blackstone spoke, “If your my little girl..”

The Colonel smiles, “Dad..” She rolls up her uniforms legs showing a red line, “Ice Skating..” raising her shirt, “Appendix when I was twelve.. “

Agent Blackstone takes a deep breath..

“You burned down your grill last year during the forth of July.. Your last words to mama was her favorite bible passage.. “ Colonel Blackstone swallows hard, “My younger brother is actuall Jilly’s son.. You and mama adopted him.. You dont tell anyone of the rest of us till you are on your deathbed..”

“Ok.. Littlelady..”

“I lied to you last night if it is the date I think it is.. I just lost my virginity to the man I marry.. “ The Colonel looks at her father, “And shut the F#$% up dad.. You were right I divorce him when I am a major..”

The Colonel has one hand on her hip and points at the Agent..

Blackstone has to lean on Carl and Rhiends, “I believe my little jelly bean..”

“You call me your little Green bean,” Colonel Blackstone looks at her father all serious.. “And you know I HATE that fucking nickname!”

“That is her mothers attitude,” The older Agent is laughing.. “All right.. Colonel We will catch up later.. For now we need to know the nature of the biohazard. Gr..” The agent stops cold, “D@#$.. You grow up to have your mothers manneris..” Another glare shuts the Agent up..

“It should be containable.. The only problem is this octavous man.. We will need to do a general health check and eliminate the risk.. We have the risk of several diseases..” Colonel Blackstone speaks, “Lucky for you dad we have a doctor, the pharmacist, and a few others in the store..”

“We completely lock this area down and no one gets out till they go through a full decontamination,” Agent Blackstone smiles.. “We will need to talk.. Technology, history.. All of it.. We are gonna have a lot to talk about.. Me and my littler green bean will be talking..”

“Our main concern immediately is this.. Dad,” The colonel shakes her head.. “He killed a man and casually sat next to the live man.. He is some kind of hit man..”

“It gives ua a body to compare with a living man..” Agent Blackstone took the Colonel’s arm, “Give me a tour of this walmart.. We will be scouring this store for fingerprints.. Lets see if we can find him..  “

“Dad.. There is a lot of technology inside,” Blackstone grinned.. “You wont believe the computing power available on our cell phones..” After a few seconds, “Wait.. We can bring up the tapes and see what he touched.. “

As they got away from several of the people, “I believe your story..” Agent Blackstone told his daughter, “Now.. What are you not telling me?”

“I met with DoHS agent Clive blueson two days ago dad..” The Colonel closed her eyes fighting her emotions.. Opening them, “I met Octavius at the base.. Dad.. I did not know he was a contract killer I swear to god.. I..”

“You slept with him,” Agent Blackstone smiled.. “Good.. “

“Because even in our mistakes, their is always something of value,” colonel Blackstone grinned..

“Thats my girl.. You slept with him for several days to several weeks.. You can help me build a profile of him.. How hard is it going to be to catch him,” Agent Blackstone spoke softly.. “So that is why you where here.. You were meeting with him for a quickie..”

Sighing as she looked at her father.. “He is professional.. He is also... lonely.. Dad.. I dont think he lied to me directly.” The Colonel smiled, “D@#$ near impossible dad.. He was doing this under all our noses.. With more advanced technology at our disposal.. He wont try to contact his family.. They are dead to him already.. His .. He mentioned his first girl friend.. He said.. Texas.. Dad.. He lived in Texas when he was younger.. The accent and he mentioned the night life at Deep Elm..”

“You know I will have to speak with my little green bean.. She needs to develop better taste in men..” Fatherly, Agent Blackstone took a minute, “Leave that part out of your official report.. Now show me this technology.. We will all go through decom.. The CDC is on its way.. The President has been briefed.. This whole mess has been given a project name already.. Project Morlock...”

A man in a suit is on his knees, “I am made man.. You are dead.. Do you understand me?”

A masked man pulls the trigger splattering the italian man’s brains over the wharehouse..

The other hitters on their knees defiantly stare forward..

“Now.. I am glad I have you attention,” Octavius’s voice comes from the masked man.. He snaps his finger and a briefcase is set on the ground with masked men around Octavius.. He kicks the brief case to the largest hitter, “Your boss was outing all of you to the FBI. Louie.”

“You are full of S#$%,” Louie looks up as a woman in cuffs is brought forward..

“Louie.. Help me,” The woman begs as she is tossed to the ground..

“The Don’s mistress,” Louie is wide eyed..

“Pam,” Octavius grabs the woman by her hair.. “You convinced them I was deal bad S#$%.. Your boys in undercover poisoned my weed shipment.. Killing my customers..”

“Louie..” Pam had fear in her eyes, “He is lying.. I..”

Several more men with blackhoodies over their faces are dragged in..

Thier mask are removed as they are shoved to the ground..

Beaten and bloddied the four men try to stand and cant even stand..

Taking out a police issued side arm from his long coat, “We are going to play a game.. You officers are going to sing for Louie..”

An unbeaten Louie is stood up and sat in a chair.. His hands are cut free, “You.. Undercovers..”

“I am an officer of,” The man dies from a side arm discharge..

One of the other three falls to the ground and passes out..

Octavius shots the man that fell in the back of the head..

“Pam.. You got to tell them..” One of them speaks, “We did not have anything to do with this..”

“I.. I dont know who you,” Pam winces when octavius kills the man speaking.. “Louie.. He..”

Louie weakly stands up, “Stop.. The boss will want to speak with them..”

Octavius puts the gun in the face of Pam, “She is the Don’s favorite..Louie.. Louie..” Taking a deep breath, Octavius nods..

The other hitters are cut free professionally..

“You are asking me on behalf of the families to hand these two over to you,” Octavius smiles evilly from behind the mask..

“I aint a Don,” Louie has to hold onto one of the other hitters.. As Octavius cocks the hand gun back, “Yes.. It is family business..”

Ocatvius tosses the gun on the ground, “Louie.. Leave the gun, it is the last man’s side arm.. I do this because of our long friendship.. Just you..”

“I do not F#$%ing know you,” Louie growls..

Octavius laughs for a minute as his own men get nervous.. Octavius stops, “I had to try.. Tell the don nothing moves into california without me being paid..” After a few seconds to let it sink,”I will ship out weed.. I want your boss to sell only the finest..”

“Looks.. Youse not an idiot.. My boss doesn do bidness dis way..” Louie shook his head as the other hitters are moved back, “My boss is one of the most feared..”

Octavius leans forward lifting the mask.. He starts whispering in Louies ear..

Louie goes white faced, “You.. You a made man… “ Louie gives a greeting in Sicilian..

Octavius responds in Sicilian.. After the response, “Everyone but Louie turn around..” Lifting Louie’s sleeve, “ Your coded mark..” Octavius lifts his sleeve showing a black dragon..

Louie backs up wide eyed, “My.. My mark..I..”

Octavius puts his finger on louies lip.. He whispers, “Don Corlesi.. I am going to put an end to the drug flow.. And this bullS#$% of killing women and children.. Weed is the only drug you allow..”

“Weed don hur no one,” Louie is wide eyed.. “What da F@#$ Soldier..” Louie raises Octavius’s hand and removes Octavius’s left glove, “Holy S#$%!!”

Octavius puts back on the glove, “Mr. Corlesi..”

Two briefcases are brought in..

Louie opens the briefcases, “What da F#$% is this..” Louie takes out a document, “Dis .. Dis is the list of ..” Louie is wide eyed, “This is a list of..”

“Undercovers in the bosses organization,” Octavius looks through the mask eyes.. “The boss does not like human trafficking..”

Louie is wide eyed, “Kid.. You a soldier.. But.. De mask S#$%..”

“Fed’s cant track me if they dont know who I am,” Octavius smiles.. Taking the card out of the other brief case, “This is a new credit card.. What if I told you I can make sure the Feds cant track the BOSS anymore via finances..”

“Da boss would.. He would,” Louie slides the card up.. “You a soldier making his move.. The don..”

“My first payment to the Don for the families operations I know run.. The feds do not have the ability yet to track the funds..” Octavius grins evilly as he snaps his fingers..

Clean clothes are brought out by a masked kid.. Respectfully another masked kid stands behind Louie..

“I had a car brought around for you.. One of mine.. Clean.. “ Octavius grins, “A plane is waiting for you at LAX..”

Louie turns as the two guest hare drenched in Alcohol.. A masked woman injects a struggling Pam..

“I.. I a.. Am..” Pam passes out..

The female repeats the process on the last undercover..

Coldly turning, Octavius stops at the door as Louie and the other hitters watch.. “You all need to leave.. It is about to become unsafe here in Cali for a few weeks..”

“Not safe.. What are you going to do,” Louie is wide eyed?

“Wipe out all of the competition..” Octavius smiles, “We are still in the middle of the Second mob war.. Decades before the rumbles of a third one..”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Even a Hitman needs dishsoap (A people of Walmart ISOT) - by Armonica_Templar - 01-27-2018, 02:39 AM