Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Even a Hitman needs dishsoap (A people of Walmart ISOT)
Four squads of Helicopters hovered in formation over the walmart as they kicked up arizona dirt into the air.. Chinooks had Men dressed in all black repelling down as Jets flew circles around the Walmart now in the middle of no where..

An older middle aged man watched as as trucks took off to the desert following people trying to drive off..

A woman in a Colonel’s uniform shook her head, “This is the last Time I ever decide to come to this D@#$ store..”

Several of the men come running. One of the men with a siler bar yells, “Hands where we..”

“It is Colonel Blackstone United States Airforce..” Taking a deep breath, “Where is your CO?”

The lead man hit the female Colonel with a rifle, “F#$%ing C#$% you were told to..”

The man standing next to the downed Colonel, caught the man all in black off gaurd.. A loud snap filled the air, Followed by the man grabbing the rifle using him as a shield.. “You lost your gos D@#$ mind son.. Or just your god D@#$ map and Compass. The Colonel Asked you a question..”

From the Ground Colonel Blackstone coughed, “Let.. Let him go soldier..”

Several of the other Men and black where kneeling in firing positions..

A man in a black suit coughed,” Master Chief.. Reign in the dogs.. Son.. Let the idiot officer go..” Walking past the soldier, the man in the Black suit reaches down.. Taking the Colonel’s hand, “Colonel Blackstone.. USAF.. “ The man smiles, “Agent Rhiends.. I am glad you are US military.. Right.. Care to explain where this..” Looking at the building, “Came from.. Looks like a walmart..”

The man lets the injured officer go, and shoves him forward to the ground as the JSOC team glares at him..

“Who won the last superbowl,” Colonel Blackstone spoke?

“F#$% me..” Taking a deep breath, “Redskins blew out the broncos last month.. Superbowl 22..”

“S#$%.. Boys,” Colonel looks around.. “Search everyone here.. Bring in those that walked off.. “ turning to the crowd of people from inside walmart, “How many of you are Veterans? We have a F@#$5ing problem..”

Several of the men and women stepped forward..

“Mam,” The group spoke..

“You are all back to active duty at your ranks you where last in.. Including you soldier,” The Colonel spoke to the man with the JSOC weapon.. “You will help Agent Rhiends secure this facility for the federal government.. We have a huge F#$%ing problem.. It is 1988.. Ronald Reagan is president..”

“Mam, “ Agent Rhiends  gets a look on his face.. “I am the officer in charge.. Care to..”

“Contact Davis Mothan.. Agent You are going to need a lot more people and security.. I want that road shut down immediately.. Find everyone who left.. We will need generators.. “ Taking a dep breath, “None of your people are allowed in the cars or the store..”

“Who the H#$% do you think you are,” Agent Rhiends was getting pissed..

“Because the US Government will never let any of you see your families again if you go in there..” Colonel Blackstone leans forward, “Get me a line to someone at Fort Meade Maryland.. An Agent Blackstone, My father.. Tell them Colonel Rita Dell Blackstone from 2018 wishes to speak with him..”

Agent Rhiends pauses, “2018…” Swallowing hard, “My god.. 30 years worth of technology..”

The man with the JSOC gun snapped his fingers, “Get moving.. Your bosses at Quantico will fry you if you do NOT do as the Colonel says..” The Man tosses the rifle to the Master Chief, “Your men will want to listen to.. Do not even peak inside the store..”

The master chief is eyeing the man, “I would say army.. Been out a long time.. Agent.. I would call Forte Meade for verifacation..” The Master chief looks at the man, “Your off son..”

“Corporal.. I went spook old man..” Leaning forward, “Wetworks. “

“They dont call it that,” The Master Chief narrows his eyes.. “F#$% a private contractor?”

Looking at the FBI agent, “Octavius..” The man smiled,” Private Contractor..” thinking fast, “GS 11.. Fredrick Octavius.. Colonel Blackstone is correct.. You might want to add in not to speak with those you chase down..The main reason none of you want to interact a lot.. Some of these people might have Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus. MRSA..”

“S#$%.. Medically resistant staff infection,” Colonel Blackstones words makes everyone freeze.. “And every man here will be decom’ed..” Seeing Agent Rhiends face, “Some of the diseases have evolved in the next thirty years. The common ones are developing a resistance to any form of medicine..”

Agent Rhiends walks over to one of the jeeps and crawls in..

“Mr. Octavius.. I will need your support,” Colonel Blackstone spoke as quiet as possible.. “I dont recall a..”

“Mam.. I retired,” The fortyish year old man was eyeing everyone.. “That man has to sit in decom.. Dont touch him.. No hand to hand with combatants..”

“Master chief,” The Officer has guns pointed at him by the other members of the JSOC team.

Everyone is staring at each other for a few awkward minutes.

Agent Rhiends has the sat phone brought out,”Agent Blackstone is being located.. I was advised to let you handle the people on your end colonel.. Pending proof you are who you claim to be..”

Octavius looks at a black man in blue jeans and T-Shirt.. The man readjust his MAGA hat..

Another white female has a thought cross her mind, “Wait.. This is 1988..” She looks down at her t-shirt Hillary was robbed, “We can stop that sexist bastard!”

“B#$%^.. We can stop the people they killed,” The Man with MAGA hat spoke.. “Wait.. “ An evil smile crosses the man’s face, “Whitewater.. Vince Foster!”

Octavius rolls his eyes and walks over to a car..

“You two shut the F#$% up,” The Colonel growls.. “Or I will have these men shoot you dead!”

Opening the car he takes out a pack of Cigarettes.. Packing the cigs, he then opens them.. Taking one out he digs out his lighter.. “Master Chief,” Octavius speaks to the Two men who followed him at a distance. “Those F#$%ers should just both be shot on priciple..”

The Master Chief takes out a pack of Cigarettes and lights one up.. “What is that S#$% about?”

“Octavius,” Colonel Blackstone growls..

“Mam.. they need to know what to listen for.. They may have to kill these people if they talk out of turn..” Octavius responds raising his hands..

“There will be no mention of politics.. Or anything else until we talk with natives in the military..” Colonel Blackstone glares at the man in the MAGA hat..

“Thank you.. We can convince them to stop T,” The woman goes to the ground from a back hand..

“Say nothing..” Leaning over the whimpering woman, “I voted for bernie!”

“Colonel,” Octavius speaks with raised eyebrows?

The master Chief quietly eyes Octavius.. Realizing he stared to long, “politics?” Looking around at some of the people that the former military were talking to, “They are dressed funny..”

“The people of walmart Master Chief,” Octavius nonchalantly speaks.. “A meme where I am from..”

“Meme,” The Master Chief puffed..

“Clive..” Octavius smiles evilly, “Welcome to the new world..”

“I never mentioned my first name,” Clive looks at Octavius..

Everyone turns and looks at the two men.. Agent Rhiends and Colonel Blackstone walk over..

“You know this man,” Agent Rhiends speaks.. “Why the F#$% did you not say so? We can start..”

“You are thinking about retiring.. Clive got an offer from the FBI to teach at their head quarters.. “ Octavius smiles politely, “Just got divorced from your third wife..”

“You,” Clive nods his head to the Agent.. “Ok.. What are my childrens names?”

“Rebecca, Joseph, and little timmie..”

“Nice try I do not have any children,” Clive shakes his head.. “Sir..”

“Rebecca, Germany eight years ago.. Joseph, mexico four years ago..” Octavius grins evilly, “And little timmie was born to your sister in law last year. DNA test are a b#$%^.”

Agent Rhiends looked at the Master chief...

“Please I was in Germany nine year.. Oh,” Master Chief took a deep breath.. “I did not sleep with my.. F#$% !!”

“Relax Master Chief.. The DoD cant afford to lose your skills.. And none of your CO get to know about this.. It will be classified eyes only for those read into this..” Octavius takes a long drag, “We are wasting time.. You need to be planning Colonel.. The brass are going to be jack A$$es..”

Messages In This Thread
Even a Hitman needs dishsoap (A people of Walmart ISOT) - by Armonica_Templar - 01-27-2018, 02:35 AM