Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
fighting in cockpit
I handled it differently: Had a total jerk, who was a terrible pilot and no matter how well someone performed their job he always had a negative word to say.. I asked him if he treated everyone that way or was it personal?

I do not remember his reply but I do remember mine... I told him I was military and had been intimidated by the best and he was no where close with his pitiful attempts to intimidate me and furthermore..... the way I see it you can either shut your F..ing mouth, or.... when we land we can go to the chief pilots office or.... when we get off the aircraft I will beat your F..ing ass !

He shut up... I found out later that one more report from a crew member about his shitty attitude he would be terminated.  He ended up being extremely nice to me there after...and yes I would have ripped his head off and spit down his neck hole after I pissed on his head...hahahahhaha..

P.S the chief pilot was X Navy and a very good tennis, golf, bud of mine...! He was the one who told me the guy was one step away from termination..

Messages In This Thread
fighting in cockpit - by guohua - 01-05-2018, 01:00 AM
RE: fighting in cockpit - by Chiefsmom - 01-05-2018, 01:23 AM
RE: fighting in cockpit - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-05-2018, 01:41 PM
RE: fighting in cockpit - by 727Sky - 01-07-2018, 04:25 AM
RE: fighting in cockpit - by 727Sky - 01-05-2018, 09:29 AM