Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Swamp Being Drained As We Speak!
I thought I'd share some information that Brenden Dilley told during a live stream on Twitter yesterday. 
Who is he you ask?  He is running for Congress in the 8th Dist. of AZ, and he has sources from some high-level insiders, like the Q group.  I don't know if they are the same people, or not.

Anyway... yesterday he was told that Tony Podesta had been picked up during one of the power outages at the airport.  There were three different airports with power outages, so I'm not clear on which one it was.  Hints that he was headed to Gitmo.  And, he sang like a bird.   tinybiggrin 

He said something about Peter Sutherland. I don't know if he has already been picked up, or if he's next.  He talked so fast I had trouble writing it down.
Peter Sutherland was connected to the Gulf Oil Spill, the Las Vegas Mascara, and Barrick Gold.  Maybe we'll hear more about him soon?

He also said the Bushes would be lighter a few family members as of yesterday ( Op happening at time of live feed).

Soros is missing a family member.  (He said G. Soros wouldn't be picked up, but get a bullet in the head.  I wonder if it's happened already?)

He said to look for a power outage on the East Coast of the U.S. tomorrow (12-29-17), and to follow the money.

He said there have been 9 FAKE reported suicides so these people could escape punishment.  He didn't mention who they were.

He gave a few more crumbs, but they need to be deciphered; I'm not sure what they mean.  Maybe one of the people on 4Chan will discuss it too. I'll keep my eyes peeled.  You do the same.

ETA: Here is a Q post that verifies what Brenden Dilley told us.

[Image: DSHXplEVQAA-fw_.jpg:large]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swamp Being Drained As We Speak! - by Mystic Wanderer - 12-28-2017, 06:33 PM