Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Operation Reboot: In the End, its only the beginning

"Prisoner Tusk," A heavily armed guard with others in a v formation calls out..

A man of mixed descent with a slight beard steps forward.. Seeing the weapons, "You should not have come into the superMax part with.."

One of the prisoners makes a move, only to go flying across the yard eighty feet into the fence..

Out of no where Helos appears and growls at the other prisoners.. They all back up and go to one knee, with palms up..

"We meant nothing by it boss, "The largest prisoner speaks as he is looking down with his head bowed..

Helos walks over and sniffs the prisoner.. He taps the big mans wrist and then picks him up by his throat, A low growl fills the air.

"I will do anything you want Mr.. Mr.. Boss.."

Helos sets the prisoner down gently and looks at Tusk with a glare..

"B-man.. You are his B#$%^ now," Tusk speaks.. Helos motions to himself and pats B-man on the head, "You are now Mr. Smithson's personal rep here at Asylum.."

Helos takes out a piece of paper and walks over to Tusk.. He hits Tusk with the paper making him go to the ground..

Helos Looks down and growls loudly..

Another prisoner walks over, "Mr. Smithson.. Tusk is doing his.."

"Nobie.. Stay," Tusk stands up.. "He is a friend.. I had to keep.. My god.." Looking at the paper, "Alex took the gavel.." 

Tusk looks down and reads the paper.. "By order of the chairman against the advice of the Senior and junior committee.. (the loudest being the StaSA) The Syndicate, and Teir one, Teir  two, and Teir three nations.. I.. I alexander delano macer here by issue a conditional pardon to Former Chronal Enforcement Division agent, Tusk.. For recognition of his service and performance in the line of duty in the faded galaxy.. CED Agent Tusk has, it has come to my attention, chose to ..to do and not to be.." Tears fell down Tusk face as he looks at Helos, "Rufus would never.."

Helos points to the point that reads against the advice of the senior and junior committee..

"I.. Why? I havent done anything," Tusk goes back to read.. He stops cold.. "That.. Listen it was just a pointless.." looking back his eyes go wide, "The first Secretary recommended.. Faded Galaxy.. All I did was.. Those kids I covered as they escaped.. Andros wasnt.. Wait that red headed teen that could barely walk.."

Helos gets pissed and throws one of the prisoners, "Was Nico!!" Helos calms down, "You saved Andros's thirteen year old self. That explains this S#$%.. Thank you agent Tusk." Helos turns and walks off.. Going invisible, "You are hereby ordered to form the Chairman's men separate from the enforcers.. Ladies.."

Two females dressed in armor seemed to also shimmer into existance..

"Tusk," two teenaged females voices filled the air.. 

The one on the left danced as she had music coming from her armor. As who let the dogs out filled the yard, "Tusk darling.. The chairman gave his orders.. We.."

The one on the right  danced just like the other armored female, " Really like need to find you new clothes.."

"Who is the cute pleblian.. Noble right," The one on the left tilted her head at the same time the other one did..

The prisoners seemed to look up from their knees with a smile and a gleam..

"Thats right darlins," Noble watched them move..

"Noble," Tusk gets between Noble and the two females.. "Its Brutal's daughters.."

The armored guards get nervous at the mention of the name..

"Yes tusk.. Father sent us since," The one on the right spoke..

"Since Alex would not let him come.." The one on the left, "He is no fun.. We said we could help reduce Asylums over crowding.. "

"Death by snu snu," The one on the right rubs the face of the prisoner..

The prisoner fell backwards and crawled away quickly..

"Prisoner Noble.. I," the lead guard spoke.. Looking at both teenaged females, "Ladies.."

"Noble had my back in here.. Ladies.. He is," Tusk paused.. "F@#$%.. I am agent Cero of the Chairman's men.. F#$%. History never recorded his ID."

Both ladies turn their head sideways at Tusk..

"You are ordered to form," The one on the right spoke..

Left finished the point, "The Chairmans men.. You know who you are.."

"Noble had my back in here.." Looking at Noble, "F#$% you S#$%.. We leave now.."

Right looked at the gards, "Dad's boss said Tusk.."

Left spoke, "Picks his men.. Sis.. The chairman is so cute.."

"I know.." Right looks at Tusk, "We leave know.. Da big boss said you should already know everything.."

Messages In This Thread
!" - by Armonica_Templar - 01-16-2018, 10:16 PM
RE: Operation Reboot: In the End, its only the beginning - by Armonica_Templar - 03-04-2018, 07:27 PM