Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Operation Reboot: In the End, its only the beginning

Sitting on the deck chair, A young man banged his hand on the table three time, "I .. I Alexander Delano Macer.. Chairman of the committee for a better future call this meeting to order.. Mr. Secretary.. ROLL CALL!"

Several older adults came outside.. A man in a four star uniform spoke, "Son the syndicate just won.. We just caught Adam Chairman.."

A side kick connects to the Admirals face knocking him down.. ""Andros nicodemus Colt.. Secretary of the Senior Committee for a better future do hereby note for the record the CfaBF is now in session.. For the Record Admiral.. WE caught madam chairman.. Roll call.."

A well dressed woman smiles as she sits next to Alex, "Madam Vice Chairman.. Bernice Rebecca Rockefeller Present.. Mr. Secretary.."

Letting go of the woman he was holding, "Helos Uther Smithson.. Sargent At arms Present..  Mr. Secretary.."

A man in a suit walks in, "What the F#$% do you think you.."

A sixteen year old female speaks in wendigo..  Followed by giving a set of orders in klan speak speak..

Horned creatures Land on the deck Howling as the others in the house start sounding worried.. Armed men and women infatigues and gear with confederate arm bands are knocking out the private guards..

Andros speaks in an ancient language, causing some of the private guards to turn and take the people they are guarding into custody..

The Sixteen year old female sits on Alex's other side, "Rufus Henrietta Letch.. Senior Tacticle and Strategic Advisor to the Chairman and the committee at large.. Present Mr. Secretary.."

"Mr. Chairman," Andros speaks as all but three members of the syndicate are dragged in and knocked to their knees.. "The Senior Committee is accounted for.."

Another man swallows hard as he is left alone, "Mr. Ma.." 

Andros holds his hand up to stop, and the man nods.. He speaks into a mike, "Brutal to the enforcers.. Stand by.."

An ape like Creature lands on the deck, followed by a man with slime on him..

They both follow the hand instructions as the Wendigo and the LSRotC both are nervous.. The two walk up and down the group on their hands and knees..

"Son.." Admiral De'Chez is slapped by the ape, "Creyton.."

Creyton draws back his hand to hit the admiral again, but Alex looks at the woman Helos let up.

"Madam.. Madam Chairman.. Abigail Fiona Redstone.. Of the Junior committee for a better Future.. Present.."

"Mama," A blonde swallows hard.. "You.. You are.."

"Andros's daughter austin," Alex speaks.. "Madam Chairman.. Due to a failure of your leadership.. My loyal Regent.. I hereby officially take the gavel and assume the Chairmanship.."

The syndicate members are very quiet..

"Mr. chairman," Madam Chairman bows her head.. "I surrender the gavel willingly.. I have a prepared the accounting Mr. Chairman.."

A huge yeti speaks, "Mr. Chairman.." Looking at the Wendigo around him, "You have assumed command of the syndicate.. The Yeti Tribes.. We welcome the Leader of the human race in friendship.."

"I welcome my brothers and sisters of the Yeti Tribes in peace in friendship.. May our past be the building blocks for a better world.. Sh'Er'Maun, Great and wiser leader of the Yeti Tribes," Alexander speaks with passion..

Sh'Er'Maun howls as he speaks in Yeti, "The day prophesied is upon us brothers.. The human Tribes great leader is in charge.."

The Wendigo howl in response making the ones on their knees nervous..

"Mr. Chairman.." An older woman in robes removes her hood," We of the Church of science, your technomages have also awaited this day Mr. Chairman.. I pray our alliance and loyalty is remembered as we work to gether to protect our homes.."

Alex is very quiet making the older woman nervous.. 

"Mr. Chairman.. Have we offended you not meaning to," The woman was worried..

"Indeed you have.. For now I will take the fake non offer of friendship and loyalty in the spirit it was given in.." The other members of the Senior Committee look at Alex, "I invoke Chairman's Privelege for the first time at this level of power.. Under mama's rules.. Right Mrs. Admiral Hopper.."

Everyone looks at Admiral hopper as she looks down, "We understand Mr. Chairman.. Please understand.."Pausing, "Yes Your mothers rule is properly applied.. We hope you accept a second forgiveness.."

"We will talk PRIVATELY later today," Alex coldly speaks.. Looking at a weirdly standing woman, "Professor Leeta.. Of the people of the way.. When does your mother get here? Will the human race have war?"

The alien female says nothing..

"Son," Alex waves off Creyton.. "We have a peace treaty with.."

Rufus speaks, "With only the scout team on our planet not the people of the way.."

The Syndicate is stood on a hand signal from alex.. They start whispering to each other..

"Madam Chairman was only aware of the first peace treaty as was the world," Andros speaks in Rufus's voice..

"We must prepare for peace.. If it fails.. We must prepare for war," Alex leans back..

Helos walks over to a womans standing, "Auntie Elphelba.. Alex has asked me to speak with you over the Franklin Trust loyalty.."

Elphelba looks at the others and then at a very quiet Leeta, "They have an invasion fleet on the way.. MAdam Chairman. "

Abigail stares forward and says nothing..

"Auntie.. Alex has the Gavel.. " Helos spoke softly, "A Director of the Franklin Trust.. Do you honor your treaty with the committee? "

Seeing both enforcers behind Helos and Mr. Thomas wayne, Aka Brutal's, breath from behind her, "I.. I honor my treaty with the Chair.. I hope Mr. Macer we can continue our working relationship.."

Alex nodded as his father looked at him..

"Andros.. You will quit F#$%ing with Admiral Phillip De'Chez.." Alex quietly but forcefully let his voice be heard

"You of course wont be," A female in masked armor hit the man from behind..

Planting her foot squarely on his spine she lowered a rifle to the back of his head.. "Uncle Alex?"

"Its allright Jessica," Alex stands and walks over to the man on the ground. "Howard.. Howard.. Howard.. Jason howard asked me years ago not to kill you.. Your son was smart enough to realize this day would come.."

"Mr. Chairman we of the," Alex turns and looks at the man.. Freezing in place, "Mr. Macer.."

"Brutal.. Please feed this S#$% bag and his whole upper management to his wendigo.." Alex walks back to where he was sittng and looks oit over the balcony..

"You are not," A knife was in the man's ribs before he could finish speaking..

Brutal kicks the mans legs out from under him sending him down to the ground.. Brutal steps back as Rufus speaks in Wendigo..

Two Wendigo step forward with a hungry look..

"I.. I have a fam," The wendigo start eating the man alive..

Every member of the syndicate looks at alex's back..

"Your victims had families to Pierre," Alex manipulates the watch he is wearing..

A hologram appears, "My little.." She pauses as he blonde hair seems not to move, "Trailer Trash.."

Not turning around, "Ambassador Longshanks.."

"Mr. Chairman," The hologram swallows hard..

"I have taken the gavel Victoria.. For your loyalty you now have Pierre's seat.. Reform the Illuminati out of his middle management.. Coordinate with the STaSA...."

"Mr. Chairman," Victoria is stunned..

Rufus looks at Victoria, "I will speak with you later. For now you have a seat on the sydicate.. In recognition of your years in the wilderness and your loyalty to the CfaBF.."

"Madam Chairman.. The senior committee has other business to attend to.. Madam Vice Chairman will supervise the syndicate.." Alex circles his hand.. Stopping as he lead the other Three out, "Mr. Wayne.. Creyton.. Para.. I want thier upper management dead.. Except.. Mrs. Ugla.. REBA will have the.."

Thomas Wayne tries not to jump when his com goes off indicating a message..

"To you shortly," Alex watches as the way is parted for him.. Jessica walks out first.. "Austin Darling," Taking her arm.. "I meant what I said on December Seventh.."

"Mrs. Parker.." After they left Admiral DeChez was stunned, "Madam Charman did my son just.."

"Execute a coup," Joyce Parker shook her head.. "Madam Vice chairman Rockefeller.. How may I serve?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Messages In This Thread
Operation Reboot: In the End, its only the beginning - by Armonica_Templar - 12-08-2017, 05:46 AM
!" - by Armonica_Templar - 01-16-2018, 10:16 PM