Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
F#$% this S@#$: Return of the Prime Minister (P2 RoaFW)

Myrcella watches as Not Theon and Oberyn are entertaining the kids from the orphanage with a wooden sword fight..

Oberyn's wooden sword breaks giving Theon and edge..

Pointing the wooden sword at Oberyn, Theon tosses it aside and begins what we know as Capoeira  Katas..

Prince Martell bows and responds by moving weirdly himself..

The orphans are clapping..

The two start moving very fast dodging and parrying the blows.. Somehow they both throw each other..

"You have gotten fat and lazy Theon," Oberyn lands like a cat with a smile on his face..

Switching to snake, "I am not the one sweeting Prince.."

"Lord Greyjoy," Cersei is actually watching the fight.. "Your nephew.. Fights like a pit fighter.."

Looking at Yara and Myrcella, "And my niece and your daughter are both under his spell.."

Cersei notices the Yara is biting her bottom lip, "What does she know that she is not telling us.."

A bell rings and the children all let out an awe..

Theon sees the Matron of the Ned Stark orphanage.. He stops and taps the ground, "Prince Oberyn.. I concede.. The children must stick to their schedule.."

Prince Oberyn Martell copies Theon's motion tapping, "Lord Theon.. You can not concede when it is a tie.."

Both men bow to each other..

"Castle Stewart's Liason Lady Ros.." Theon turns, "Will you tuck the young lady's and gentlemen into their beds.."

"My lords," Ros smiles in her new clothes.. 

Several of the boys mutter something..

"If you do not go to bed.. I can not tell you of the legend of the first men as told to me.." Ros walks forward easily with the children, "We must get your ready first.."

Ellaira kisses Oberyn, "That was amazing.."

Oberyn whispers, "I am not sure I could have won.. It was fun.."

The other guest clap and give both men a standing ovation..

Theon walks over to Cersei, "Dear Ex- mother in law now Auntie Greyjoy to be. May I have the first dance of this celebration."

Cersei narrows her eyes as Theon, "Thank you.."

Theon takes Cersei's hand pulling her up.. As she glares at him as Theon pulls her to the dance floor..

On cue the lights softy dim, as slow dance classical music is played by a band..

Theon pulls Cersei close to him, putting his hand on her back. 

"Your skin is cold Cersei," Theon slow dances..

Euron and everyone else has their eyes glued in silence..

"You are forward," Cersei pauses as Theon holds her..

"If I thought F#$%ing you would increase my odds.. I would wrap you around my fingers," Theon whispers..

"I am not a whore to be passed around Greyjoy," Cersei whispers back.. "You think I will forget this.. You have attacked me.."

"You will sit on the Iron Throne," Theon's breath blows across the soft small hairs on her neck.. "If you marry Euron here in new Essos.. Prenups are automatic.."

"Stop blowing on my neck," Cersei takes a deep breath.. "Please.."

Theon puts a small space between them as niether quits smiling..

"I have saved Myrcella.. Hopefully Tommen will have time to grow under Sansa," Theon seems mournful in his tone.. "I cant save Joffery or your father.."

Cersei subtely pulls him closer.. She moves around with Theon as she whispers into his ear, "You play the game for the throne well.. "

"With your marriage to Euron.. He will be obliged to use his fleet to defend his wife's claim.. He will be not king but first man," Theon whispers back.. "You will sit on the Iron Throne.."

"You took my daughter and her innocence.. My Brother is now," Cersei takes a deep breath As theon blows on her neck softly.. "Stop that.. If.. You wish an allaince.. A child?" Cersei's tone changed, "There are more appropriate ways.. To ask.. My daughter will not be happy.."

"Not interested Iron Queen," Theon is massaging Cersei's back as the lights do not show the wide eyes.. "I am serious that you will sit on the Iron throne.. I.. " Cersei moved her hip, "Touche.. You are ruthless and stupid.."

Cersei is confused with a mixture of emotions, "You try to turn me on and withdraw as I advance.. "

"You are a pragmatist.. Think for a moment.. Your son married to A stark.. Jamie with kids with a knight.. Myrcella's children in WCM," Theon whispers on her neck as the two close dance..

"You control the children already.." Cersei tries to hide her responses, "You plan to kill my son and father.. You arranged for my brother to.."

"Your son and your father have made many enemies.." Theon dances as he can hear the whispers, "We both know mistakes have been made.. Contol is what you are worried about.. Be smart and pick those who are competant.. Rule through them.."

Theon Spins Cersei, "Your body gives you away Theon.. Let me make a counter proposal.." Cersei puts her hand on Theon's back, "Come with me to westerios.. We can take the throne from my son.. I have lost his control to Tywin.. I will let you father children with me.. I will appoint you as my adviser.."

Theon dances for a moment, "My lady that would be unwise.. I cant risk you dying before you take the Iron Throne.. I cant let you place.."

Cersei slides her hand down to Theon's butte," If you are serious.. Do not want me in your bed.. Give me something to prove you are serious about what you have said.." Seductively she whispers in Theon's ear, "Give me Petyr Baelish as my wedding gift.. Fore go your revenge. In return I will not attempt to undo the breeding plan you have.. I will approve my brothers marriages so that children will be born to the house Lannister."

"One condition.. Baelish has to wear women's clothes as your hand madien..Do we have a deal," Theon Coldly speaks. "You will remember our deal here today.. As a sign of faith.. You acknowledge.. You serve as Shae's Maid of honor and do not insult Tyrion.."

Cersei takes a deep intake as Theon's thumb hits a spot on her back, "We do you.. You care about my brother.."

"Honest.. I think he is cool.. Like you he has no hope for power.. He has learned the hard way.. Pragmatically," Theon whispers in her ear again.. "We both know a good adviser does not kiss your A$$.. Odds are someone will kill Shae.. It just will not be you.. As time goes by, the more you do not backstab me the more we trade.."

Trying not to melt, "We.. We have a deal Greyjoy.."

Theon immediately stops dancing and takes Cersei's arm as the music still plays. Walking her back over, "Euron.. Your bride has accepted your proposal of marriage.. " Theon places Cersei's hand in Euron's, "Petyr Baelish will be delivered to your room as the wedding gift you requested of me persoally Queen mother.. In the condition he is in right now." 

Theon walks away pissed off as the eyes of everyone follows him..

Cersei caught the glare from her daughter, "Myrcella.. May we talk privately my dear.." Holding up her hand, "As mother Daughter.. Not heads of state.."

"My betrothed," Euron stands and fakes a smile..

"You as well Yara.. If my grand children are going to be raised around each other.. I wish to get to know you," Cersei tried to control her emotions biting a bottom lip.. "Beside dear Betrothed it is gossip among women.." Placing a hand on his shoulder, "Yara is well armed and can protect me.. Please have our wedding gift put on your ship.. " After a pause, "He is not allowed to remove the womens clothes he is wearing.. Ever.. It is part of the deal.."

Euron looked at Cersei, "My queen to be.. I will await you in our bed chamber.."

Yara speaks to Ygritte who is quietly standing next to her, "If Myrcella is ok with it.. Both boys are hiding under the table.. Put them to bed.. "

Remus and Armon both crawl out from under a table cloth.. The men laugh quietly as Myrcella and Yara blare at both boys.. 

"Same for you other two," Myrcella speaks in a mother's voice..

From a different table, Noye and Shireen also come out from under a different table..

Ygritte shakes her head, "You four..Do not make me grab ears.."

Myrcella speaks with Oberyn,"My apologies Prince.. My ex-husband is.. It is not like him to.."

Prince Oberyn waves his hand, "My lady.. I just watched a man trade revenge and justice for something else.. I am not sure I could do the same.. We of the house Martell are not insulted.. " Taking a moment, "Do you mind if Ellaria speaks with him.."

Yara does not catch her jealousy in time as Mycella starts to speak..

"My Ladies despite her charms.. I have met a few men like Theon before.. They are very picky but loyal.. Perhaps a friendly ear while you speak with you .. With Cersei," Oberyn looks at all three.. "I trust Ellaria completely," Oberyn kisses Ellaira..

"I will speak you two first over what we discuss," Ellaira follows off to the same direction Theon went.

"Dear Daughter," Cersei walks over.. "I am curious about my two grandbabies.. We have never really talked."

"We can start with what you and my husband spoke about," Myrcella coldly speaks..

"Yes.. the one who returned," Cersei cryptically spoke..

Arya Stark stands in front of Theon, "You knew it was me.. Are.. Are you a demon? Possessed.. How do I know it is you?"

"Dr. who girl," Theon laughs.. Taking deep breath, "So.. Am I being stupid?"

"Your sister was the one from the club.. So yes," Arya laughs.. "Pervert.. "

Theon cracks a smile, "You have to do better than that DWG."

Arya hugs Theon, "You had me worried.. You .. Out of the Blue Myrcella assumed ontrol.. You.. You.." Arya looked at him, "Your not Theon.. That is why.. One day you could not give.."

"Her.. The codes.. Myr then did what we talk about.. " Theon smiled, "The house of El, Adamintium, and if memory serves Qapla.."

"Batman, Tea pot scandal, and jesse Owens 1939.." Arya happily grins and hugs Theon, "It is you.. Wait.. Stepping back.. That day you got hit in the head and knew nothing.."

"I.. I couldn't save your father.. I knew he would die.. Just not when or where," Theon sat down on a stone in a courtyard.. "Before you leave I have new weapons for you.."

"You seem older and more.. " Arya sat down, "It was you who told me bed time stories.. Theon.."

"I went home to a land far far away," theon chuckled..

"That funny one about the Ogre knight Shrek," Arya laughed.. "Princess Fiona.. I wanted to be like her.."

"I only promised Cersei I would not kill Tywin or Joffery," Theon spoke quietly.. "I told her that it is to late for them.." Theon stands, "You came to get answers from me.. You pause because of the flames.."

Arya put her hand on her sword, "Theon.. You let Petry go.."

Theon walks away slowly then bolts..

Arya gives chase, "Theon wait.. I am not here to kill you.."

Following up a building Arya is trying to catch her breath..

For the next eight minutes Arya runs through the building just a step behind..

"Wait.." Arya draws her sword as a hooded figure opens a stairway, "You.."

Removing the hood, "Lord Armon Creel waits for you Arya Stark of the house Stark.."

Arya stark pauses.. "What are you?"

A man without a face walks up wearing Theon's clothes, "They are Children of the forest.. Lord Creel gave you the codes you have been chasing me.."

The man walks down stairs as the CoF rehoods herself pushing Arya gently..

Inside the staircase, the CoF shuts the door and touches it..

Arya sees the weird lighting as she follows.. The faceless man leads the way.. 

"Where are we going," Arya Stark's forward motion stops as the faceless man holds out his arm.. He points down to a darkened area, "I dont see anything?"

The CoF picks up a pebble and throws it into the the darkness..

Arya goes wide eyed as the pebble sounds like it bounced off a wall and keeps going.. It hits another wall a minute later and keeps doing this till she can no longer hear it..

The faceless man pushes in a stone on the wall.. A door the size of one person appears as the stone slides back..

Arya is gently pushed forward by the CoF as the faceless man entered..

After they stop and the facelessman give a code, another stone wall opens.. They enter a large underground area..

Arya walks past armored men who have weird looking crossbows pointed at her..

A man in Cameoflauged fatigues, with a gold oak leaf, and leather boots walks up, "Lady Arya.. Major Licr'd of Free Westerios.. Welcome to the Area 42.."

Arya Stark is dumbfounded as she sees people moving around..

"Lord Armon Creel is waiting for you in the TS Brig area.." Major Licr'd does not seem happy as he hands over a piece of paper, "You have been granted an omega level Clearance.. "

"Omega what," Arya tries to take everything in.. "Area 42.."

"I am A major in Mag Int.. Area 42 is a central military hub where we coordinate military activites, Intelligence Activities, and other activities.." Major Licr'd points to an armband with a pentagram on it.. "Mag Int is magical Intelligence division.."

A man with four stars in the same type of uniform walks over with a kid n tow, "Please verify it is your sister.."

"Rickon," Arya has tears in her eyes.. "We were told you were dead.."

The man with four stars puts his hand out, "Son.. Please Verify it is your sister.."

"Do you remember what Theon told us when that woman left," Rickon stops and sighs..

Arya draws her sword, "Let my brother go!"

"Arya.. They are on our side.. Humor me," Rickon spoke calmly..

"He did not really speak for several days.. " Arya pauses, "I mean he still read me the tale of Captain Janeway and voyage trying to get back to the Iron Isles.. It was the first time I heard of.."

Arya looks at her brother, "What was the real name of the Insectiod crew member?"

"Jeri Taylor," Rickon sounds excited.. "Ok second question.. Uhm.. Dutchess Ro and Mothers first arguement was over me.."

Arya sheathes her sword, "No.. It was over who I found out was Yara breaking Theons heart and.." She covers her mouth, "OMG.. The Dutchess and mama knew.. she was.. "

"She called mother a B#$%," Rickon smiles.. "General Frist.. Uhm.."

Arya Stark looks at the man with four stars, "The first girl you kissed Rickon.. "

General Frist looked at Rickon, "Son?"

"She wasnt a girl.. Uncle Theon had been coaching me on having confidence.. I got caught with one of the daughters of the servants.. By her mother.." Rickon looked at Arya, "Her name?"

"Joy was the daughter," Arya hit Rickon in the arm.. "Father caught you making out with her mother.. Uhm Julie.."

Rickon picks up Arya and hugs her as tears fell, "Its my sister.. Who watched it the whole time.."

The General Laughs, "That will suffice.. Lord Armon is waiting on you in the TS brig.. Rickon will help prepare dinner for everyone.."

"You mean Theon," Arya hugs Rickon.. "Yara named her son after his father.. Oh.."

"Yara Greyjoy," Rickon looked at Arya.. That was the girl from the club.. That.. EWE!!"

"Lady Stark..  I would appreciate if you would give us third verifacation of Theon," General Frist speaks..  "Lord Armon Creel.."

Messages In This Thread
RE: F#$% this S@#$: Return of the Prime Minister (P2 RoaFW) - by Armonica_Templar - 11-21-2017, 07:58 PM