Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to get to Heaven from Ireland
Its a funny thing, but many moons ago I tried something. It was to take full responsibility for my actions.
Now this might seem easy, but think about it, to be responsible for everything you do, the good and the bad, to think about things before you do them and to understand to take responsibility that you have not foreseen. 
If you try this for a year you might understand ones need for religion, and maybe a greater understanding of ones soul.
I now understand ( and I stress this is only for me, what other people find may be different) that religion was used so I did not have to face the truth of who I was, and what I did.
Now I feel free and have for the best part of 30 years, no religion or God in my life, I dont spend all my time thinking of responsibility but am aware of it. People who know me fall into about 4 different types
1. People who like me for who I am
2. Religious people who dont like me because, well I dont know and dont wast time worrying about it.
3. People who feel bad around me because they see I am much more free then they are ( people want to be free but dont want to pay the price for there freedom)
4. People who dont care one way or the other.
Perhaps the biggest thing I have understood is Im not better than anyone else and dont want to be, the only person I want to be is me.
Once again this is what I found, every person maybe finds different things.

Messages In This Thread
How to get to Heaven from Ireland - by 727Sky - 11-13-2017, 09:55 AM
RE: How to get to Heaven from Ireland - by guohua - 11-13-2017, 04:33 PM
RE: How to get to Heaven from Ireland - by gordi - 11-13-2017, 06:44 PM
RE: How to get to Heaven from Ireland - by gordi - 11-15-2017, 10:20 AM
RE: How to get to Heaven from Ireland - by Wallfire - 11-14-2017, 07:07 PM
RE: How to get to Heaven from Ireland - by guohua - 11-16-2017, 06:03 AM
RE: How to get to Heaven from Ireland - by guohua - 11-14-2017, 10:52 PM
RE: How to get to Heaven from Ireland - by Wallfire - 11-15-2017, 11:19 AM