Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Santa Rosa & Northern CA Fires DEFY THE LAWS of PHYSICS
Quote:1. Some people got heart palpitations from having their bodies charged.

2. MANY MANY people saw electrical flashes that made no thunder in perfectly clear blue sky, and worse, some people even saw small sparks everywhere in the air around them.

3. MOST DAMNING: People are reporting that their electronics malfunctioned before the fires hit, with the most pronounced and spoken about malfunction being at a hotel, where ALL of the electrical systems in the hotel malfunctioned, including the electronic access doors, forcing people to jump from windows (because they could not leave their rooms) to escape an approaching fire that instantly appeared out of nowhere in perfect weather.

(The above quote was taken from my previous post above.)

Something that has been sticking in my mind is where I saw an article about what Little Kim said about 'America will burn', or something to that effect. I've looked all over trying to find that article, but no luck.  :(

There has also been a lot of talk about an EMP attack, and warnings from insiders to "stock up with food and water".

So, I'm wondering if Little Kim has 'help' from infiltrators into the U.S. to use weapons to start the CA fires?  Or... could it be another False Flag done by the CIA so we can then blame NK and then get the public to agree to go in to destroy them?

It's so hard to discern what is REALLY going on these days.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Santa Rosa & Northern CA Fires DEFY THE LAWS of PHYSICS - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-15-2017, 03:36 PM