Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Santa Rosa & Northern CA Fires DEFY THE LAWS of PHYSICS
More coming out that this fire wasn't your 'usual' kind of fire, if true.   tinysurprised 

For some reason I can't post the pictures here. Please visit the Source Article  to have a look.

Also, his video has been removed from You Tube.  Censorship at it's best!!   tinyok

Quote:Matty McDermott was looking for a route to escape the giant wildfires in Northern California when he stumbled on a tree that was burning from the inside out.

McDermott took several photos and posted them on Facebook. He also recorded a video.

McDermott, a Sonoma resident, desperately searched for an escape as the fires surrounded the area he lived in. He drove all night and was near Schellville when he discovered the stunning tree.

A fiery furnace flickered through several flame-shaped gaps in the tree and smoke was coming out of its top.

“I’ve definitely not seen anything like this before,” McDermott told CNN. “We wanted to know the escape routes in case we needed them. The route to Poloma was open. I just stopped on the side of the road and the whole ridge is on fire.”

McDermott bought masks and passed them out to anyone he met since the air in the area turned toxic. He also said that his parents and relatives in the area are safe.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Santa Rosa & Northern CA Fires DEFY THE LAWS of PHYSICS - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-15-2017, 01:05 AM