Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NDE Experience in Iraq That Defies Belief
With all due respect to Ms. Sudman, and any other folks who just want to get along with whatever and whomever they can get along with, I ain't gonna glad-hand Evil, overlook it, make excuses for it, be compassionate to it, or pray for it. I'm gonna fight it, right up to the day it kills me.

Some times, you've just got to draw a line and announce that if the wrong folks cross that line, there's gonna be blood. It helps keep them honest.

I don't care about my "spiritual progression", my growth as a spiritual being,  or any of that other stuff - I care about my family, and my friends, and I'll do whatever I have to to make their world a better place. Some times, that involves taking on Evil head on.

So be it.

ETA: in 1979, I had an experience similar to, but not the same as, the one she describes. I found myself in a place that was not a place, among a fairly large group of... entities, I guess... with an invitation to have a seat in this "assembly". I declined, mostly out of fear because I knew I didn't belong there, among that group, and that was the end of that. That's probably a story for another time, though, and it'll probably never be told.

Hell, most of the time now, 38 years later, I don't even believe it myself.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: NDE Experience in Iraq That Defies Belief - by Ninurta - 10-02-2017, 05:36 PM