Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sitchin’s Sumerian Text Translations Contrived by Illuminati
(05-30-2016, 01:20 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Corey Goode isn't the only one to report that there are underground bases being used by ETs. 

Yes ma'am, I'm aware of that and in no way deny it - but just because it's widely reported anecdotally doesn't make it necessarily factual. There is the "copy cat" phenomena to take into account, just as it operated in the 1950's among contactees claiming to have met beautiful and apparently sexually deprived Venusian women (started by Adamski, I believe, and picked up by everyone else coming down the contactee pike)... until it was shown that women (or men, or puppies, or spiders, or anything else organic as we understand organic) coming to Earth from Venus was an impossibility. The environment of Venus can melt lead, so even if any organism were able to adapt to that environment, Earth's environment would kill it dead. So the numerous stories of beautiful hot-to-trot Venusian women went away, with egg on their faces.

This of course does nothing to prove secret underground ET bases are NOT there - it only suggests it strongly. Think about it - if every Jack and all his brothers and sisters are reporting "secret" underground bases, just how secret ARE they, really? By now, with all the reports circulating, they should be on the nightly news, well, nightly, if they really are there.

Quote:I've come across many others who have come forward with their own stories... such as this one:

Quote:Bill Uhouse, then a 71 year old man, claimed to have been a Area 51 engineer and revealed that he use to work in collaboration with a Grey Alien at the Area 51 site. Bill Uhouse claimed to have worked with an alien he dubbed “J-Rod” who helped him in understanding how to control the alien vehicle. Bill Uhouse passed away in 2009.

Many people in the past have come forward with information and many have a lot of things in common. Here are some of them…

1. There is a massive underground system composed of bases and compounds. These facilities contain labs, work shops for reverse engineering and secure “rooms” for the “Extraterrestrial Biological Entities” or EBEs for short.
2. In relation to number one, these bases were constructed toward the end of the Truman Administration.
3. Multiple humanoid races exist.
4. A race of “Greys”. Three types: Tall or “Large” Greys. Short Greys and Greys the average human height as well.
5. A race of tall “Nordic” Human Extraterrestrials with large eyes.
6. There is even mention of a “Reptilian” race by many as well.
7. Each race is thousands of years more advanced than us. We are basically newborns in the galactic community of intelligence.
8. A treaty was signed between the U.S. and the Greys during the Eisenhower administration and a trade began. We would receive alien technology in exchange for a certain number of humans. The Greys use humans for biological research and possibly attempting to create hybrids to save their dying race.
You’ll get chills down your spine once he begins to describe the extraterrestrials:

ETA: Source

Indeed! I spent yesterday evening research J-Rod and it's story. How's that for a synchronicity? The track went cold as soon as the sources claimed J-Rod was from Zeta Reticuli - I believe I've already covered elsewhere how that story line is the kiss of death for any alien report as far as I'm concerned.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sitchin’s Sumerian Text Translations Contrived by Illuminati - by Ninurta - 05-30-2016, 01:45 AM