Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Operation Rebirth: Chronal Enforcement Division
Dressed in clothes native to the environment, The early human sang off key with Nico..

"..prove that you love me.. And by the next round," Janis Joplin's voice filled the air..

Two very scared females stand there as Nico and the Gunny sing together..

"One is a neandethall the other early homo sapien," Misty whispers.. "This.. Our reports.. A quantum Leap Class time traveller.. "

As the two finish singing.. The Gunny slaps nico on the back, "All right kid.. You sold me.. So Abigail F#$%ing continued with the experiment.. And the you I know went back to your body.."

"I know all about it.. The diseases.. The battle of Camp Pendelton," Nico pauses.. "He saved Austin.. They.. Me, Dy anna and Awetin got married.."

A tear fell down the Gunny's face, "He deserved his piece of heaven.. " 

Nico says something to the Major.. A few seconds later a glass appears with scotch and Ice..

"God D@#$ son," The Gunny takes the drink and downs it.. "Sweet Jesus.. Twelve years.. "

Nico walks over, "Who are these ladies? They tie you down.." 

The gunny introduces both women to Nico..

Very scaredly they slowly greet Nico..

The gunny holds out his glass and the Major personally refills it..

"So.. If I understood correctly," The Gunny laughs.. "You ordered your marines to take the base.. Well F#$% technically you are the FIRST secretary.."

Nico speaks in Enar and several enlisted Gunny's and highe rstep forward..

As the introductions are going on, "Mam.. " Freeman whispers, "What is going on?"

General Teddy walks over, "Gunny.. Maybe you can explain to this little S#$% that the Chronal Marines would like their base back.."

"No can do," Theodore responds as it it translated into Enar.. "Andros Nicoedemus Colt is the first Secretary.. You Chronal MArines work for Alex.. In Alex, Helos, and Rufu's absence.. Little Nico IS the Committee.. Per the charter!"

The Enar stand a little prouder as the statement is translated..

"Not to mention.. How in the Sam H#$$ do you nearly lose all of history over one point.." The Gunny growls as he glares..

"Nico did not," General Teddy and everyone else is quiet..

"What.. I worked for Henrietta for decades.. I was taught the hand signals for security purposes.." Theodore responds, "Little Nico told me everything.. If I was the MAjor I would have just shot you.. For incompetance.. He is an officer and bound by different rules.."

The Major chuckles as everything is translated. He slaps the gunny happily on the back with a smile..

Jenn sighs, "Nico.. What will it take for you to give the Chronal Marines back their base?"

"F#$% them," Theodore looks at Nico.. "You da boss here.. By chance do they have cheeseburgers, Pizza, subs, soda.. Oh and.. Well.. " theodore goes on to name various foods..

"Tell you what.." Nico smiles, "How about we have a feast? Bring your people.. They are all invited.."

The General and several CED agents swallow hard..

"Nico," Misty intake a deep breath,, "That.. That is.."

"It is a celebration of CfaBF day.." Nico smiles, "By my personal timeline that day is today.."

"God D@#$," Theodore whispers as he chuckled.. "They must have pissed you off Nico.. Andros only got that way when people were dumb F#$%s.."

"Your chairman may attend Misty.. That is if you personally invite her," Nico grinned.. "The major I trust to handle the details.."

____________________________________________________________________________________

Silence reined in the main hall as a creature in body armor seemed to float down.. technomechanical tendrils seemed to float out the back of its head..

"F@#$.. A millienial," Freeman and the other members of the Special Operations group swallowed hard..

Misty's female Chairman stood, "Good. I am sick of dealing with this little S#$%.."

General Teddy stood and whispered to the Major, "I expect all your men to follow orders as they are about to be given.."

The Enar Guards swallow hard as the Millienial floats down..

"Mr. Ambassador.. I am glad you are here," Madam Chairman spoke.. 

Nico stood, "S#$%.. Well.. That was fun while it lasted.."

The millienial Ambassador's hand came up .. It formed a V as its hair tenticals formed a larger V.. 

Nico was wide eyed as he raised his hand in a V..

"On a warm summer evening.." The music came from the Ambassador in Kenny Roger's voice,  "At a hotel just outside Austin.. We met up with a governor.."

As the music played a strong female voice spoke with pride in Klingon, "Live long and prosper Mr. Secretary.."

Nico chuckled and responded in Mimbari, "May the force be with you Mr. Ambassador.."

An object appeared in the now flat open Millinial's hand, "Will you autograph this for me Nico? I collect Chonotiques.."

Nico looked at the photo and swallowed hard, "This.. I.." Nico closed his eyes and signed the picture, "I.. I understand.."

The item disappeared, "May I join you honored secretary?"

"Of course Mr. Ambassador," Nico swallowed hard.. "Just one question sir.."

"The answer I was told is simple.. It is why they choose to attack the Faded Galaxy.. It was a nexus point," The Ambassador smiles as he floats to an area..

"This.. You can not be serious," Madam Chairman is a little pissed.. "MR. Ambassador.."

"Your government has been demanding we recognize your rulers.. So we have accepted.. The first Secretary has by your rules simply set up house keeping in your kitchen and is crapping on your sofa," The Ambassador's speak is understood by everyone.. "Perhaps Madam Chairman it would be wise to use your position to create rules covering this.."

Madam Chairman sits back down like a beat dog..

Nico sits down like with less flare.. "Dont feel bad.. This is real life.. We all are getting F#$%ed!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Operation Rebirth: Chronal Enforcement Division - by Armonica_Templar - 09-28-2017, 06:53 AM