Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Operation Rebirth: Chronal Enforcement Division
"So you are the last unchanged time cop.. A F#$%ing mob hitman," The woman laughed evilly as she spoke in english.. "The Chronal war is over.. We won.. "

Freeman closed his eyes, "Gambino.. Raise your right hand.."

"Copper," Gambino pauses.. "I aint no.."

"As all that is left of the CED.. I hereby swear you in.. "Freeman coldly spoke, "Its just the two of us.. You scored better than I did and they flunked you.." Freeman hands Gambino his badge, "Your orders are simple.. As long as their is one of us there is hope... Go out the Mob boy.."

"God D@#$ it Darkie.. Is aint leavins youse behind.." Gambino opened fire into the armored men and women outside the building, "Youse go Copper.. I will .."

"Listen to me.. We have to find some friendly natives.. We appear to be the only ones who speak english," Freeman was interrupted..

"I know the playbook freeman," The female spoke in english.. "Let me tell what is beautiful we discovered here.. The Natives are being ruled by time travellers already.. In the name of the Chairman and the committee.. We are just hijacking the plans of the Enar.."

The female speaks in a weird language..

The soldiers with her open fire into the building devastating it..

"The enar Soldiers are good.. Now surrender Freeman.. I do not care that the first Chairman placed a bet on you.. The worst cadet in the history of the Chronal enforcement division is all that stands in between us and total victory.. With a worthless hitman," The woman laughs.. "Wait for it.. There is no miracle.. You cant run..  Tell you what.. We will allow you to surrender.. And.."

"F@#$ you," Freeman fires into the group..

Pissed off, "Last chance.. It would take an act of god to save you.. Think this over.. You can go home.. Be with your family.. We will give them the life they never had.."

Gambino swallowed harrd, "To the end Freeman.."

"Tell the ship to," The female is interrupted ..

A piano sounds fill the air.. Shortly afterwards Skylar's voice fills the air, "Im coming home, Im coming home.."

"Gambino..  That is not," Freeman peaks out as the Enar soldiers all are trying not to panic..

"Tell the world I found a way home," A lone figure comes dashing out shooting as he runs right at the soldiers..

The soldiers panic and start running..

"This is not possible," The woman turns.. "The.. The only.. The First Secretary.. He is not supposed to be here yet.."

The soldiers fall to one knee and lay their weapons down, "Lord Admiral Colt.."

"Get up you F#$%ing morons it," The Female tries to shoot at the figure and misses.. "That.. That is not possible.."

Hundreds of rounds seem to fill the air at the woman.. 

A loud growl comes from behind Gambino..

Freeman puts his hand on the modified tommy gun, "I think he is with us.."

A large furry creature with horns comes to a window..

A teenaged native american Female speaks out the window in Enar Galactic, "Nico.. Mama liz is gonna be pissed.."

"They were speaking english Redstone.. They are cops.." Nico responds from cover, "Protect them.. The one in the funny hat and gun with white skin is named Gambino.. The Black skinned one is darkie Freeman.."

Freeman looks at the two, "They are children.. The furry one.."

"Darkie," The big beast points at Freeman.. 

Redstone points at the Mobster, "Gambeano.."

"Timothy," The big hybrid smiles as he hits his furry chest..

The little navajo girl bows like a lady, "Redstone.."

"Freeman," The CED agents starts laughing.. He points out the window at Nico, "Him.."

"Nico," Both respond with a giggle..

A female synthoid calmly walks out, "Nico.. Why did you expose us.. We have been hiding from the Enar republic since.."

The teenager walks out, "Darkie.. Gambino.." Nico takes off his mask as he walks up to the soldiers, "I heard everything.." 

A man in a containment suit walks out, "Nico.. Who are these men.."

Nico takes off his mask, "I am lord Admiral Colt.. Yes Andros Nicodemus Colt.." Nico is still speaking in Enar Galactic as he puts his hands on the men's shoulders, "The chairman.. " Looking at the woman on the ground, "Needs his loyal soldiers.. We have to help these two men.."

A spideroid comes out and clicks..

"Mama Liz.. Committee business," Nico speaks with clicks and Enar.. "Loyal soldiers of the Enar Republic.. I know you do not want to fight your brothers and sisters.. But.. If what I heard was true.. There appears to be a side attacking both of us.. Major.. " Nico places his hand on one of the Armored Marines, "You and your squad may be all the stands between the total destruction of everything.."

The Armored MAjor Stands up shaking, "You.. You Are not.. Not.. Lord.. Lord Admiral Colt.. You.. Clone.."

Freeman is walked down with Gambino..

"Andros nicodemus Colt," Freeman swallows hard?"John Henry Freeman.. Chronal Enforcement Division.. "

Nico sticks his hand out pointing, "Major he is a time cop.."

The Major and his men start slowly whispering as the others stand..

A communicator goes off on the dead female time traveller..

Nico reaches down and picks it up.. Speaking in the Dead persons voice, "We got him.."

"Good," the voice speaks in english.. "Next.. Little lord Admiral Colt is on the planet.. Phase two.. We capture him and we win.."

"Admiral," Nico keeps speaking in the womans voice.. With an evil smile, "Oddly enough the CED agent was trying to establish contact with him.."

"You.. Good job," The voice laughs.. "How did you capture him.."

"We have his synthoid lover in custody.. With the two kids Redstone and.. Timothy?" Nico speaks coldly, "I put collars on them.. We need pick up for the little lord Admiral.."

Nico takes a minute and speaks in his voice, "Who the F#$% are you people?"

"Good.. Good.." With a pause, "I will come down for the prisoners personally.. Make sure nothing happens to lord admiral Colt!"

The Major and all the men look at little Nico.. In unison the quietly come to attention with a salute..

"Good.. The quicker you get down here the quicker we can be done with this S#$%," Nico smiles and Salutes back..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Operation Rebirth: Chronal Enforcement Division - by Armonica_Templar - 09-27-2017, 08:15 PM