Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Operation Rebirth: Chronal Enforcement Division
Various holoscreens are floating by as Misty seems to be reviewing them.. 

Freeman whistles, "That.. You a speed reader of.."

"Ca.. Officer.. It is my specialty.. Jenn asked me to look through the Data base and see.." Misty pauses a screen and swallows hard.. A holo screen comes up with Jenn's face, "We have to go NOW.. A QWIR is gonna be here in four minutes thirty two seconds.. Fred class.."

A sound goes off immediately, "Misty..  5Q's.."

"No clue we have to go now.." Misty goes to contact someone and Freeman grabs her hand, "I have to.."

"We say nothing," Freeman's response is cold.. "We go now.."

The room fills up with nine other people quickly..

"Spit  it out now.." Jenn is snapping on gear as Ford is holding Mandy, "We cant leave the CM's without.."

"Mam.. Fred Class TI has a different wave.." Fed looks at the screen, "This room is shielded right.."

"Newbie," Jenn pauses as Ford looks at the information.. "Ford explain to him that.."

Little drones deploy onto the Special Operations group and their equipment, "Mam.." Ford calms mandy over the bug, "I do not see how Freeman Caught that.. He is correct.. This wave has mixed properties.."

"It is easy," Freeman points to Misty.. "Her friend Professor Jaquar failed me on the test.. This question was the last one and it is a trick.. "

Steel doors fall immediately around the area.. A blue glow seems to be trying to get in, "This is the Chronal Marines.. Jenn are you.." The blue disappears, "Warning we will bust in.."

"We go out the back," Jenn smiled evilly.. "Time to bounce.. I have the USS Cross downstairs.. Slith, Bard, Ford.. The raised stone.. "

After Jenn Takes Mandy, The Reptoid looking humanoid, The feathered humanoid, and the synthoid go as the three strain together moving the stone..

"Initiate Shakesphere's second best bed," Jenn motions everyone downstair. She goes last as the doors start to turn red..

As she walks down the stairs, the stone moves back over them.. 

Freeman is walked as he can barely see.. After a minute his body armor enables him to see, "Thank you.. I..Crap.. Wont they be able to find...."

The sound of the building falling down on the above is clearly heard..

"So much for my get winter home," Jenn Chuckles.. "All aboard the USS Cross.." She sits mandy down, "So Misty darling.."

"Jenn.. there is no ship here.." Misty was confused, "The.."

The walked into a more open cavern space.. The scifi looking interior surprised them all..

"Itz like a spider web," Gambino whispered..

"Like in the funnies,' Freeman whispered..

Ford float a foot off the ground, "Ingenious.. The area is an asteroid not native to the area.. You had it hollowed out.."

Misty was wide eyed, "An asteroid from 5Q.."

"We need to all go inside the main complex quickly," Jenn took Mandy's hand.. "It has additional shielding and chargers.. BttF.. "

"Actually Jenn thats the problem.." Misty Quazol spoke, "The wave came .. Well from the faded Galaxy?"

The whole machine shook from unknown fire..

"The faded Galaxy is just about lifeless.. What F#$%ing point could change history this much," Jenn was confused..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Operation Rebirth: Chronal Enforcement Division - by Armonica_Templar - 09-27-2017, 04:59 PM