Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to the Real World: Knockoff Iron Man

Several criminals in collars watched the news..

"Live from dallas Texas.. An unknown supervillian has engaged the young militia," The Reporter spoke from behind a gate.. "Identified as K.I.M. it appears that the young militia is fighting outside their weight class.." The Cameras show the bodies of various members of the Young Militia injured.. "Looks like this is the end of this villian.. The Militia has arrived.."

One of the tattoed men in the jail shout, "You got em KIM.. Tex.. One of your fellow Texans is on da news.."

Several of the other cons watched as the battle.. A big white man walks out of his cell and down to the common area..

With a Texas Accent K.I.M. stands facing the new arrivals, "So they send new Yorkers.. I am about to give you D@#$ yankees a texas sized A$$ whooping

Seeing the tv screen,The big man pauses.. Tex smiles as he starts singing, "The stars at Night.. Are big and bright.."

"Tex," One of the armored guards calls out..

Several of the other cons start clapping with Tex.. "Deep in the heart of Texas.."

"The prairie sky.. is high and wide," As Tex proudly sings..

The Cons all clap, "Deep in the heart of Texas.."

The guard narrows his eyes, "Tex.."

"I got a carton on the Texan," Tex calls out.. "Hes a small feller.. Make it two.."

The guard pauses, "It is the militia.." Watching the screen, "You got a deal.. Two cartons on the militia.."

"BOLO self defense system.. Time to up our game.." K.I.M. pauses, "You are all tresspassing and assualting a private citizen.. I fear for my life.."

Raptor comes flying off a roof, "You killed my husband.."

Scarlet comes wobbly at superspeed, "Poison.."

K.I.M. Trips Scarlet sending him into a metal dumpster next to the camera..

The Camera catches the loud crack, "My god Scarlet of the Young Militia.. He.."

The camera shows Scarlet not moving, his eyes blankly staring up as his head is at a weird angle.

"Raptor," Blue calls out.. "Dont.."

Raptor fires the gun knocking K.I.M. down, "You will die.."

The cons lose all their enthusiasm..

"Come on little buddy," Tex looks at the screen..

"That will be two cartons," The lead guard smiles.. "It is over.."

Blue grabs Raptor, "God D@#$ it Loretta.."

A yellow foam appears mixed with blood on the wound, "So we are playing for blood.." K.I.M. stands up, "You just shot me with the Foragers gun.."

Tex grabs one of the other Prisoners excitedly, "Little Fellar aint out yet.."

"A known felons weapon.." K.I.M. holds out his hand as the Forager's gun flies to him, "Now this is all Self Defense.."

Blue turns, "Enough.. Lemuria.. End this.."

A woman with Green Hair lands, "Surrender.." She laughs as K.I.M. points the gun at her, "It wont penetrate my skin.."

K.I.M. pulls the trigger, "Dont need it to.."

Taking the gun as she hits K.I.M. in the wound, "I told you.."

"You.. You killed Blue," Raptor is holding the body of blue with half a head..

K.I.M. lands next to one of the injured members of the Young militia, "Thanks Lemuria.." 

K.I.M. grabs a necklace off of the wounded girl, "No.. I.. I.." She spits up blood as the rest are froozen, "I.."

"Little Mouse.." Lemuria screams, "You.. You cold bloodied killer!"

As she charges at K.I.M., some weird energy surrounds him..

Even Tex Winces as Lemuria comes to hit K.I.M. full speed..

The camera man is knocked back by the force of the blow..

"Arnie.. Accessing.. Mystical change sucessfull," The makeshift Armor glimmers.. "Bolo shut down in four minutes.. Sir.. It was a privalege.."

The Cons see the screen..

"That looks like its one of them alien dogs from last years invasion," Tex is wide eyed as K.I.M. seems to have matching strength..

A man walks out of his cell and looks up, "Tex.. He will win against the militia.."

"Forager.. Raptor used your gun," Tex spoke..

"Because KIM killed the commander.. Her no guns rule she violated in revenge.. How delicious," The Forager laughs evilly.. "Lets see if one of the worlds brightest minds is prepared for the assualt.."

"Taste the sword of justice," Lemuria angrily come back at KIM..

"And their he," The guard goes wide eyed.. "He caught the sword how?"

Forager laughs, "It was forged using the bones of ancient beast.. Little mouse's amulet lets him by pass the protection spell.. He is one of the creatures of the sword.. This gets better and better.."

The Soldier comes to hit KIM from behind as an Angry Lemuria swings full strength at KIM..

KIM falls to one knee as Lemuria's punch hits Soldier.. She freezes, "No.. Goddess.. No.."

The Soldier just rolled and fell to the ground not moving..

"You.. You," Lemuria turns full of rage.. 

"I did not kill him.. You did," KIM smiles as his arm was looking like a mythical creature.. "The fun part," KIM's energy seems to change.. "Chimeria is my best option.."

"I will," Lemuria looks KIM in the eyes.. "That," Lemuria never finishes her statement..

She turns to stone as K.I.M.'s eyes glow red..

Raptor quickly turns and jumps dropping Blue's body.."S#$%.. A medusa.. He used Little mouse's amulet in a way we .."

The other members who turned away start coughing up blood..

Forager looks at the screen wide eyed, "Thats just cheating.. A virus or Bacteria.. He.. The Tox virus.."

All of the prisoners pause as the blood comes from several of the Militia members..

"BOLO system.. Off li," the body armor shuts down..

Swinging the sword K.I.M. breaks the Statue of Lemuria.. Moving quickly, "Twenty.. Nineteen.. Eightteen.. Seventeen.." The sword crashes into the other two statues, shattering them.. 

Several of the militia members coughing blood start turning blue..

They try to crawl away only for KIM to jump to them individually to execute them..

"Eight.. Seven.. Six," K.I.M. is counting as he stabs the sword into the ground.. "Five.. ."

An almost magical holographic image of a huge eel surrounds K.I.M, as electricity discharges.. 

"Three.. Two.. One.. Zero.." The Eel disappears from around KIM at the end of his countdown..

The broken Stone turns into flesh and bone..

Raptor turned around with tears in her eyes, "You.. You killed all of them.."

She charges at K.I.M., "You will.."

The Armor glows again, "BOLO combat system back online.."

Cheers come up from the cons..

"F@#$ yeah.. He charged the armor," Tex shouts..

"Come on Raptor," The gaurd shouted.. "He is a punk.."

K.I.M.'s body armor is missing parts as he holds the completely defeated Raptor up by her throat, "I tried to run.. Look around Loretta.. You got the militia killed.. You attacked me at my home.."

KIM throws the beaten and battered Loretta hersh to the ground, Spitting blood..

Raptor tries to stand up, "I.." She falls face first to the ground.. A few seconds Later, "You.. Wont win.." Loretta tries to push herself up and collapses..

Very cared police officer can be seen.. 

The glow variates K.I.M.'s body armor as he breaks Raptor's ribs, "Come into my house and start S#$%.."

Slowly The DPD takes a deep breath, "Mr. Moriarty if that is your real name.. We.. We have you surrounded.. We.. Are taking you in.."

Shaking Officers stay behind vehicles..

"Offload armor.. Contact Theodore Green.. Arnie. Transfer out and SD," The surviving mixed body armor comes off.. Is has floating pieces as it forms into a ball. "Initiating SD in3, 2, 1.."

A bright flash of light and the smoking fireball falls to the ground..

K.I.M. minus his body armor falls to one knee with only the necklace and shorts, "I would like to report a break in.. An attempted assualt.. I was forced to defend myself.."

The officers come out slowly as Moriarty falls to the ground but sits up.. "I want my lawyer.. Theodore Green LLC.."

"Keep your hands where We can see them, " A man with civilian clothes on speaks..

Several Men and women with capes all appear very pissed..

"Solar Centurions," K.I.M. smiles.. "The DPD has taken me into custody and we are waiting for my lawyer.."

An alien hovers with a flowing cape, "K.I.M. You killed some of the members of the Young Militia and the Militia.."

Several Members of the Police department swallow hard.. The same Officer looks up, "Boyscout.. I am sorry.. K.I.M. is in DPD custody.."

A man with a sword lands next to Raptor, "She is badly injured.."

"Wunder," Boyscout shakes his head.. "Take her to our satilite..

"Officer.. I want to Press charges against The members of the Militia and young Militia.. Breaking and enter with intent of bodily harm," Arthur Moriarty Has his hands behind his head not moving.. "Loretta Hersh, AKA Rancor, personally assualted me.. This was a home invasion.. I site the castle defense.."

Wunder goes to hit KIM only for Boyscout to catch his hand, "Wunder.."

"He killed most of the Young Militia and Militia," Wunder pauses as the DPD has its guns now on him.. "Are you serious?"

"Wunder.. Why did the Young miltia drag me out of my home," K.I.M. locks eyes with Boyscout.. "Look around.. They both attacked me with the DPD present.. Even if you have backroom agreements.. Do you think the DPD is gonna take responsibility for this.. Especially when their is NO warrant.."

"Take Loretta to our," Boyscout is interupted..

"I apologize Boyscout," The plain clothes man speaks as the Camera's are rolling.. "Loretta Hersh is also under arrest.."

Boyscout raises his hand for the Solar Gaurdians, "Officer.. She will die without treatment and we might can save some of our other wounded."

"I have to object.. This is a crime scene," K.I.M. states.. "They are not members of the DPD or any liscened EMT service.. Not in Texas.. And to my knowledge thier is no Federal Medical Liscening.. "

Boyscout Picks KIM up by the throat, "You are trying to kill them.. You.."

Closing his eyes, "I am gonna regret this.." The plainsclothed detective sighed, "Take your wounded boyscout.. We will hold this man.."

"I should break your kneck.." Boyscout notices the necklace glowing, "You think this will.."

Boyscout goes to grab the necklace.. When he touches it he falls to the ground, a Pale shade of white..

"S@#$," Wunder draws his sword..

KIM laughs evilly.. "Officer I wish to press charges against Boyscout for assualt.. He threatened to kill me.."

"Son," The Plainclothes shakes his head.. "What the F#$% are you doing?"

"You said you wanted to talk with me downtown.. I requested my lawyer.." KIM stood ready to fight, "I have broke no law.. I am continually assualted.. And you let the perps walk.."

An alien female lands on the ground and lifts boyscout over her shoulder, "You will not fight unless we attack?"

"He," Wunder sees K.I.M. not moving.. "Tiara.." Wunder sheaths his sword and waves his hand, "The laws of this land prevent him from attacking.."

"K.I.M. is a planner like my father," the Opal black female spoke.. "Thank you officer we will take our wounded and leave.."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome to the Real World: Knockoff Iron Man - by Armonica_Templar - 09-23-2017, 03:30 AM