Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to the Real World: Knockoff Iron Man

"Raquel," Arthur opens the door to his townhouse apartment.. As the rain pours he sees her black eye, "What.."

Carrying only a backpack, "I know we just well. Deray... He hit me and .. and kicked me out three days ok.. I.. I have lost everything.. My other firends boy friend started getting a little to friendly"

Arthur hugged the crying woman, "It will be ok.. Have a little faith.."

Arthur caught the movement of whar his brain thought was a black cape that disappeared, making him smile..

Raptor eyed the man as he smiled, "So it is you! How did you do this.."

Music comes from the town house.. "Song.. Song of the south.."

"So you know I would find you.. How did you do This.. I found nothing linking you to this.. " Raptor hid as lightening struck, "Mr. Moriarty.. You do not exist.."

A com line came on, "Raptor.. By chance are you in DFW.."

Ignoring Blue's voice, Raptor glared at the town home..

"This solo S@#$ wont fly Raptor," Blue spoke.. "If you are there everyone else is busy.. We have a bad case of juicing.. A Deray Horben is assulting the police as we speak.."

"Blue.. Deray Kodas Horben," Raptor responds.. "I am on it.."

Raptor runs jumping off the building, landing on a hover craft that was invisible..

"Artemis.. Give me a feed now," Raptor speaks coldly..

"Raptor," Blue speaks softly.. "We still need to talk.. Wait how did you know the middle name?"

"It is a set up.. This man has to be brought in alive," Raptor hits the acceleration.. "Send back up.."
______________________________________________________________________________________

Raquel frooze as she stood looking at the TV screen, "Deray.. He.. He killed the commander.. He.. He was a Nazi.."

Johnny shook his head, "It is not gonna be a good night.. The national guard may be called in.."

Raquel swallows hard as she watches the fight as a juiced Deray attacked the members of the militia.. "I.. "

Arthur smiles as he walks in, "I hope your boss don mind.. I wanted to get here to avoid the protesters.." Seeing Raquel's tears, "I heard.. Are you ok.."

"He was not a juicer as much as I know.." Raquel hugged Mr. Arthur Moriarty, "I mean.. He used steroids.. But Juice.."

A richly dressed woman walks in, "Using an enhanced humans biochemicals to enhance your own.."

Johnny stumbled as he quickly stood, "Loretta Hersh.. One of the world richest women.. Welcome to Sylars.."

"I will buy the first drink.." Arthur smiles evilly, "It has to be an interesting story as to why you are here.."

Raquel got a jealous look on her face, "I am your waitress.. Since Mr. Moriarty is buying.."

"I could not help but overhear.. That man the militia took down.. He was your boyfriend," Loretta looked at arthur coldly..

"Ex-boyfriend.. He kicked me out and," Raquel took a deep breath.. "I had no clue he was juicing.. Or a neo nazi.."

"The cops actually are having to return her things they took that her boyfriend had thrown in the trash," Arthur is eyeing Loretta.. "It is a shame the Militia had to put him down.. I mean what can the families of his victims expect to get.. They found the weapons used to kill the Commander from what they are saying on the web." 

Loretta has a poker face, "Do you mind if I join you while I wait for my friends to finish looking for something.. They got a little tied up with some pipsqueak. I will a coke..."

Raquel walks away to get the drink..

Several more people actually walk in, causing Johnny to head back to the door.. Several more come in looking a little rough for wear..

"Mr. Moriarty.. Very interesting name," Loretta takes the Coke from Raquel..

The new arrival's call for Raquel..

Two more people come in and see Arthur.. Seeing the rich woman they both book over, "Wow.."

"Conrad.." The larger one  speaks, "Mrs. Loretta Hersh.. Just.. Mam we work for Hersh Corp.."

"Billy," Conrad gives him a look.. "Mrs. Hersh we are just suprised you.. I mean.."

Loretta loses her porker face, "I am just waiting for several of my friends from.. My old sororiety.. Billy.. Conrad.." Looking at the two men, "Disposal and refurb right.."

Both men smile, "Yes mam.. We are janitors.."

"Billy and Conrad," Arthur is cut off..

"No.. We cant lose out jobs." Billy takes a deep breath, "Mori.."

"What is the issue?"

"One of their supervisors has been cheating them of hours to meet the company's goals.. She has also required them to attend certain events," Arthur speaks coldly.. "She also cheated Billy out of the supervisor position.."

"Mori,"Billy shakes his head no..

"Cheated," Lorretta pauses.. "Naomi Gloria Retts.. She is a great employee.."

"Who is sexist and has only promoted females and minorities.. Hid numbers from her bosses," Arthur Moriarty takes a sip of his drink. "She stole credit for the ideas for improvements.. "

"Mr. Moriarty.. Mrs. Retts came up," Loretta was interrupted..

"Oh like basing the trash schedule on certain number," Arthur described the theory..

Arthur starts naming various things, "Mori.. Just chill we are lucky to have our jobs.."

"I came up with the idea Conrad.. I gave it to you so you would get the job and promotion.." Arthur  puts his hand up, "Billy I am very pissed about that.. She jumped to not just superviser but in charge of the department company wide.."

Loretta frooze, "I.. I will have to look into it... Mrs. Retts did the paper on her own and.."

Arthur shook his head, "Covering your A$$ so you are not liable.."

"Mr. Moriarty.. My Mother was one of the first female business executives.. " Loretta paused, "You created the algorythm.. Billy did he create it.."

"Mrs. Hersh," Billy swallows hard.. "Yes mam.."

"I sorry boys.. I can not break bread with a dishonorable thief who steals from my friends," Arthur Moriarty gets and goes to another table..

Loretta paused, "Mr. Moriarty.. " Mrs. Hersh shakes her head, "Arthur.."

"Mam.." Conrad speaks, "When he gets this way ity is best to just let him go.. He is a good guy.."

Loretta pauses and sits back down, "How long have you two known him?"

Billy and Conrad pause and look away..

"Gentlemen .. If he created that formula it was implemented by," Loretta's phone rings.. "I will call them back.. I might be interested in hiring MR. Moriarty.."

Both men chuckled..

"Mrs. Hersh.. He wont work.." Billy smiles, "He is good guy.. We had to move because I was suspended by Ms. Retts.. He helped us find a cheaper Apartment.. Him and Conrad helped me move our stuff.. Conrad.. Remember that cop who was stalking your sister.."

Conrad laughed, "That I do.. That I do.." Seeing Mrs. Hersh's face, "Lets just say Arthur walked right up to him when he was under cover.. I do not know how he found him.."

"Their aint S@#$ you boys can do.. I am," Billy smiled.. "What officer Treson.. Let me tell the mob boys over there you are a F@#$ing cop.. You may come for me but I aint scared.. I am sure they would love to know were your mama lives."

"They walked over and the mob boys ask if their was a problem.. Mori just smiled and said, 'no sir bossman.. I's just comin to git payment for Mr. H's spy network..He tol' me to stop by.." Conrad laughed, "The look on that a$$hats face was priceless. He left my sister alone and gave Mori money.."

"The Carthrageites," Mrs. Hersh looked at Billy and Conrad.. "I read about that case.. My web bloggers covered it.. The Carthragites fell apart and turned on each other.."

"About two months later," Billy nodded his head..

Mrs. Hersh keeps buying them men beer as they keep talking.. She ignores her phone as time passes..

"Come to my Dallas office tomorrow morning.. We will talk with Ms. Retts.." Loretta stands and walks over to Arthur, "Stop by we can talk.."

Arthur takes her card and tosses it into the trash..

Raptor lands just past the crowd at Justice hall, "I just got back to New York.. Blue we need to talk.. "

"Raptor," The crowd was carrying signs protesting as Blue swallowed hard.. 

A man in a suit came running up, "Raptor.." The NYPD stops the man, "Im a process server.. "Loretta Hersh.. Aka Raptor.. Is being sued in Federal court.."

Everyone freezes as Raptor turns around, "Excuse me.."

"Loretta Hersh.. Aka Raptor.. I have papers to serve you.. You are being sued in a class action suit.." The NYPD officer slowly takes the paper from the man..

After reading it, "It is legit.." The NYPD officer lets the man go, "Mrs.. Mrs. Hersh.."

Raptor Freezes as everyone is snapping pictures, "I.."

The process server hits her with the papers, "You have been served mam.."

Other members of the militia stepped forward..

A man wearing a modified version of the Commander's uniform steps forward, "No Questions.."

"Soldier," A woman calls out.. "Is it true you and the Commander were lovers for years.. and he married Mrs. Hersh to hide his sexuality.."

"I will kill that SOB," Loretta Hersh crushes the paperwork..

"Loretta," Blue stops and covers her mouth.. "Listen we can deal with this.."

The NYPD officer swallows hard as he taps his ear piece, "Sarge.. She is Raptor.. I.. " After a moment, "I understand sir.." The NYPD officer slowly walks up, "Mrs. Hersh.. We need you to come downtown.."

Loretta looked around and pulled a grappling hook out.. She shot it at her plane.. As she was pulled up the part of the plane exploded..

Raptor fell to the ground and hit hard as parts of the plane hit the crowd..

Screams filled the air as the Raptor plane crashed into the Justice Hall..

Turning off the TV screen, Arthur kisses the sleeping Raquel..

"I go out into the darkness my dear.. So you can sleep peacefully.." Taking a deep breath, "No matter what you hear.. I want you to know that I only leave because if I stay you are in danger.."

Arthur puts a mask on and a makeshift looking system of power armor seems to glow..

"Arthur.." Raquel sits up with the note on her nude chest.. "You.. What are you.."

"I left you my mother's house in Corpis.. They are coming for me," A sensor beeps.. "You are a good woman.. Take Conrad, Billy, and Johnny.. There is a stash of Gramps ole shine money in the barn.."

"Mr. Moriarty," A loud voice comes from outside.. "You are under arrest!"

Raquel shakes for a second, "Baby.."

"Leave the porch lights on for me," Arthur bends over and kisses Raquel.. "You do have a habit of picking bad boys darlin.." He leans over and whispers something..

"God.. I would have faked my name to," Raquel freezes.. "You.. You killed commander?"

Kissing her, "This is not goodbye.. I am going out to get cigarettes.." Repulling down his mask, "If they ask.. You found out right before I Fought the Young Militia.."

A red flash of Light appeared, "Mr. Moriarty.. S@#$ a hostage.. " The Masked hero grabbed Arthur, "You.."

"Scarlet," Arthur grabbed the speedster in response.. "You aint going anywhere.."

Spikes came from Arthur's armor going through Scarlet's hand causing him to scream.. 

"Combatant code named Scarlet.." A computerized voice fills the air, "K.I.M.  Bolo self defense program online.. Eight supers detected.. Poisons deployed.."

"Arnie.. Remove the non combatants from the area," Arthur shouts..

Drones decloak and start following orders..

Scarlet drags K.I.M. Outside leaving a drone with Raquel..

"Arnie," Raquel touches the drone.. "Arthur.. Is.."

"Ms. Hoggs," A computerised voice speaks.. "Please follow the instruction of the drones.. K.I.M.s car is running in the alley.. My orders are to see to you safety.."

Laughter comes from out front, "Wes playing for blood.. Now.."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome to the Real World: Knockoff Iron Man - by Armonica_Templar - 09-22-2017, 07:19 PM