Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He who laughs last, Emperor Armonica

The UN delagates went quiet when heavily armored Marines opened fired into the cieling..

A man with four stars growled, "On your feet.."

"The UN is not US soil," An Angry french diplomat growled.. "Emperor Armonica will answer for his.."

A single Shot lueger barked.. The French Ambassador fell over dead..

A female voice filled the air, "Thank you sugar.." A woman wearing mink fur and leather walks down the isle, "Greetings Assembled delegates.. Welcome to the United Republic of America.." 

Armed secret service like people followed the woman..

The head of the UN paused as he stood at the podium, "Who.. Who are you?"

"I am the Minister of State.." The woman smiled as she took the podium, "So.. Lets get the basic S#$% out of the way.. This morning The Emperor of the URA had me dragged to Denver.. Imagine my surprise when he removed his mask.. My ex-husbands friend had Liberated the United States.." Silence gripped the UN, "Which leads us to now.. My ex-husband told me I was the most back stabbing, untrustworthy, ruthless B#$%^ he knew.. He said I was perfect to deal with y'all.. His instructions were very simple.. Treat all my dealings with you as if we were getting divorced.."

Several of the Delegates whispered to each other..

"So in recognition of the Emperor of the URA's orders.. I have appointed my Divorce Attorney as the URA ambassador to the UN," The ex-wife smiled as an old man hobbled up with several other people dressed in suits..

As he took the podium, "Thank you Minister DD Arms.." The old man smiled, "I am Bobby J. Smith.. The new URA Ambassador to the UN.. I present the new staff.. All of us were divorce attorney's.. We hope we can work with the UN in building a better future for our children.."

DD Arms nodded and took back the podium, "The Future.. It is a grand place.. Right now we have a few issues.. You see we have been paying a lot of money.. And we are like, not getting our fair share.. I mean we have done a lot and like contributed a hefty sum.. We also have a few custody issues.. It appears we have some money owed us by several nations for the feeding, housing, education, medical care, and other expenses of your children.."

The Minister of state's comments brings comments from the Assembley..

"What.. Do your countries not care about the little children," Minister Arms growled.. "They have rights under international law.. We are filing for custody and back child support.. It gives them duel citizenship.."

The Mexican Ambassador's comment cut through, "Chica.. If we dont pay.."

"We have had Arbiters from the URA order siezure of funds from your accounts," DD Arms smiled.. "It is child support.. Per international law.."

Several Ambassadors get pissed and are yelling..

The German Ambassador spoke loudly, "And what about the Federal Gold reserve.."

"Honey the US government died.. It left all of the assets in its possession to the URA.." DD smiles evilly, "We are entitled to half at least.. These are the rules of inheritance.. Again.. Why do you think my ex-husband picked me for this job.. You B$%^&es owe me and my babies a lot of F#$%ing dinero!"

DD Arms blows the UN Assembly a kiss..

A little bar outside of Gun barrel Texas

The old men where choking laughing at the comments coming out of the UN Ambassador's mouths..

One old man raised a glass, "Good luck B#$%^es.. The judge did not buy that S@#$ when I said it.."

A bunch of the people raised glasses laughing..

"If any politician in the old US had tried that I would have supported them," The old man was getting drunk..

An old military man was looking across the room at a well dressed man..

"John," The old Military man whispered.. 

"Master Chief," John responded.. "You got to admit this is funny.. Almost tempted to buy a round for these Hydra punks.."

Several men with Hydra arm badges looked at the drunk old man.

"JOHN!!" Master Chief maintained eye contact with the well dressed man.. "Deanna Dawn Arms was only married one time.. To one of my sailors.. She is a total C@#$.."

"Master Chief.. Listen I know you are still pissed off about getting fired last year," John followed Master Chief's eyes.. "So what is the.. The.."

"That is her ex-husband," Master Chief nodded at the well dressed man..

"The Emperor," John went very quiet..

All the Hydra Agents immediately stood, "Heil Hydra!"

The waitress drops the drinks she is carrying as the highest ranking Hydra agent is shoved forward by the men..

"Em.. Emperor Armonica," The bookwormish man stuttered.. "We.. Your guard.. S#$%.. Secure this facility NOW!"

"Relax Albert.. I am here to see my Old Senior Chief who made master chief. Who you keep reporting for potential insubornation.." Armonica smiles at the waitress, "Hello Darlin.."

Albert snaps his fingers, "Bring the Master Chief here now.."

One of the men goes to grab senior and goes down hard, "I can F#$%ing walk on my own.."

Armonica waives off the Hydra Agents..

Master Chief walks over with his drink, "God D@#$ it boy.. "

"Master Chief.. You are between Jobs," Armonica smiles evilly.. "Albert join us.. Darlin let someone else clean that up.. I need to talk with you later.. I am sure the owner of this establishment wont mind.." The bartender shakes his head no, "Good.."

"Emperor.. Master Chief Lions is a disruptive element who has had nothing but bad treasonable things to say about the URA.." Albert spoke with confidence, "I was waiting for orders to.."

"Albert.. Let me tell you about Master Chief Lions.." The emperor grins evilly, "If he takes it he is now the senior consultant to Hydra.." Albert looks at the Master chief, "Albrt.. Every sailor and lance corporal he trained except one made officer.."

"Except for one SOB," Master Chief looked at Armonica.. "He was an A$$hole who would never listen.."

Albert leaned back..

"You want the job separating Treason from B#$%^y sailors," Armonica spoke coldly.. "You get to pick your staff of seven.. Your first test case is Albert.."

John walked over and set down as Hydra agents said nothing..

Master Chief drummed his fingers, "I need the work.. God D@#$ seaman.." The Hydra agents were confused, "I pick my staff.. And your other F#$%ing ministers stay the F#$% out of my hair.." Looking back at the screen, "DD.. Really she cheated on you god knows how many times and.. SH#$.. "

"The Master Chief Accepts Emperor," John holds his hand out to Master Chief..

"Good because you are his public mouth piece Lt. Commander Johnathan Picks.. Coordinate with the Minister of 1984.." Armonica stands up, "Rita.." the Emperor takes her hand, "I need a piece of eye candy for functions a mistress of public affairs.."

Rita is blushing, "I have.. A boyfriend.." Looking at the people, "Can we please speak in private.. You left and never came back.."

"Gentlemen," The Emperor took Rita's arm and walked her outside..

Hydra Agents held the door..

Messages In This Thread
RE: He who laughs last, Emperor Armonica - by Armonica_Templar - 09-17-2017, 11:28 PM